Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

I use to pay $200 every 3 weeks to smoke weed. That's a lot of money. Went that route for years. Then they made medical pot legal and everyone I knew started grow rooms. Maybe I know ten guys who grow. So I started paying $150 and I found many people who want $20 or $200 at a time. I make a lot more per ounce when the just buy $20. Anyways, now I've become the guy I use to get weed from. Small time but maybe it's worth $30k a year to me. Maybe I make $15k a year and I smoke $15k a year now for Free.

I'm just 1 guy. There are hundreds of thousands of guys like me all across America. Most a lot bigger than me. It's a multi billion dollar industry and its all tax free. If they legalize it it could solve the problem. $10 for 20 cigarette size joints would shut me down.

Do what you want, you choose to do things illegally, that is your choice. You can justify it all you want, I won't do it. I don't want to be a drug dealer. I just don't put any weight in a criminal's opinion.
I have a medical marijuana card. The guy who sells it to me is legal to grow and I'm legal to buy up to 2 ounces at a time. So I sell to friends who don't have cards and I don't pay taxes on any of it.

I'm starting to agree more and more with the GOP. Fuck everyone else. It's all about me.

Today I sold a $5k accessory for a machine and I didn't feel bad sticking it to him because his moneys all in the caymen island. Worst part is its all legal. So I don't really care what you think when I'm getting mine.
Michigan is a med pot State?....interesting....
Yes it is and I got a card. Best thing is my caregiver paid for it. So he needs to show where all his weed is going. I guess he says its a non profit?
your caregiver?.....are you disabled Bobo?....
No, that's just what they call your supplier. I mean yes my back and I have trouble relaxing without it. Plus I have knee issues, but not really.

I had a hard time lying to the doctor. When I'm out of weed I'm not a happy person.

New Topics

Forum List

Back