Republicans are wrong to value "charity" over "education"

Chinese Proverb. "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Republicans boast that they give much more to Charity. Democrats tend to give to Planned Parenthood, women's shelters. No one really believes a lot of conservatives give to The National Endowment for the Arts. An organization that specializes in "grants" dedicated to education.

Sure, there may be a few organizations like the Annenberg Foundation, where Obama worked, that was created by conservatives who are dedicated to education, but that organization is decades old. This is not something I expect "modern" Republicans to bother with.

We know the unemployment rate for those with technical degrees is much lower than Red State high school dropouts. A charitable can of creamed corn lasts only as long as it takes to open the can. Old clothes and hand me downs are appreciated, for sure. But nothing beats buying "new" with earned money.

I don't understand why Republicans think that you can slash and burn education, and still compete in a modern technological world?

Do you know you're stupid? Genuine question.

chinese proverb. "if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

republicans boast that they give much more to charity. Democrats tend to give to planned parenthood, women's shelters. No one really believes a lot of conservatives give to the national endowment for the arts. An organization that specializes in "grants" dedicated to education.

Sure, there may be a few organizations like the annenberg foundation, where obama worked, that was created by conservatives who are dedicated to education, but that organization is decades old. This is not something i expect "modern" republicans to bother with.

We know the unemployment rate for those with technical degrees is much lower than red state high school dropouts. A charitable can of creamed corn lasts only as long as it takes to open the can. Old clothes and hand me downs are appreciated, for sure. But nothing beats buying "new" with earned money.

I don't understand why republicans think that you can slash and burn education, and still compete in a modern technological world?

tl:dr

chinese proverb. "if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

republicans boast that they give much more to charity. Democrats tend to give to planned parenthood, women's shelters. No one really believes a lot of conservatives give to the national endowment for the arts. An organization that specializes in "grants" dedicated to education.

Sure, there may be a few organizations like the annenberg foundation, where obama worked, that was created by conservatives who are dedicated to education, but that organization is decades old. This is not something i expect "modern" republicans to bother with.

We know the unemployment rate for those with technical degrees is much lower than red state high school dropouts. A charitable can of creamed corn lasts only as long as it takes to open the can. Old clothes and hand me downs are appreciated, for sure. But nothing beats buying "new" with earned money.

I don't understand why republicans think that you can slash and burn education, and still compete in a modern technological world?

tl:dr

Are you sure? I thought it was "ts:dr"!

Chinese Proverb. "If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Republicans boast that they give much more to Charity. Democrats tend to give to Planned Parenthood, women's shelters. No one really believes a lot of conservatives give to The National Endowment for the Arts. An organization that specializes in "grants" dedicated to education.

Sure, there may be a few organizations like the Annenberg Foundation, where Obama worked, that was created by conservatives who are dedicated to education, but that organization is decades old. This is not something I expect "modern" Republicans to bother with.

We know the unemployment rate for those with technical degrees is much lower than Red State high school dropouts. A charitable can of creamed corn lasts only as long as it takes to open the can. Old clothes and hand me downs are appreciated, for sure. But nothing beats buying "new" with earned money.

I don't understand why Republicans think that you can slash and burn education, and still compete in a modern technological world?

I give to womens' shelters on a weekly basis, sir. And Republicans will be thinking twice about creating Foundations only to have them heisted by militant leftists who want to use the money for big-dollar paychecks for themselves and their cronies, and a little to the intended recipients. We find it difficult to create jobs when you tax us as small business owners to death and take away what little paycheck is left over for our families after all the big-government taxes are paid off.

Things have changed in education. Teachers are cranking out so many welfare causes, other-nationalistic pride cases and sexual deviants, society as we knew it is over. Why perpetuate brainwashing in deleterious paths of endeavor (getting OTHER PEOPLE's money in your own pocket without a day's work, by exploiting community funds, etc.)

When our tax moneys are squandered, we have worked a lifetime to a bad end, and we are just as mad as hell about writing out checks to people who don't appreciate it, but demand it as though the world owes them a living for zero return on their part.

Enough is enough. It's time to close public schools just to stop the predatory teachers from seducing 10-16% of America's children, which is a far greater scandal than the Catholic priest scandals of the 90s were.

I give to womens' shelters on a weekly basis, sir. And Republicans will be thinking twice about creating Foundations only to have them heisted by militant leftists who want to use the money for big-dollar paychecks for themselves and their cronies, and a little to the intended recipients. We find it difficult to create jobs when you tax us as small business owners to death and take away what little paycheck is left over for our families after all the big-government taxes are paid off.

Things have changed in education. Teachers are cranking out so many welfare causes, other-nationalistic pride cases and sexual deviants, society as we knew it is over. Why perpetuate brainwashing in deleterious paths of endeavor (getting OTHER PEOPLE's money in your own pocket without a day's work, by exploiting community funds, etc.)

When our tax moneys are squandered, we have worked a lifetime to a bad end, and we are just as mad as hell about writing out checks to people who don't appreciate it, but demand it as though the world owes them a living for zero return on their part.

Enough is enough. It's time to close public schools just to stop the predatory teachers from seducing 10-16% of America's children, which is a far greater scandal than the Catholic priest scandals of the 90s were.

There is absolutely no point explaining conservatism to rdweeb. He is, sadly, one of the most stupid critters ever born in this country. Absolutely jack shit stupid. Seriously.

Forum List

Back