Republicans Are Taking Out Their Obama Hate On Dreamers and Child Refugees

Libs are taking out their hate on Jews and Christians.

Yup and the taxpayers of America.

Another piece of bullshit brought to you courtesey of Politicaltouchhole, a fucking idiot.

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Personally? I think kids in trouble should have a refuge in the United States.

That may not be the Christian thing to do..but it's the right thing to do.

Another piece of bullshit brought to you courtesey of Politicaltouchhole, a fucking idiot.

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Actually it IS exactly the Christian thing to do. But those who purport to be Christians are as far removed from being so as the Sun is from Pluto. Sad isn't it.

Yeah right.... Republicans hate children... Christ! If Liberals had there way, none would survive pregnancy.

We hate children because we want this administration to enforce the law.

IDIOTS!

You are entertaining though.

Don't you mean that we are wanting the laws of the country enforced, all of them and Obama and the Democrats are ignoring laws that are already on the books?

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Since when does Religion become a basis for Governmental Policy?

How exactly?

Oh by the way? Most people of the Jewish faith in this country are Liberal and vote Democrat.

That shit's about to change.

Naw.

The 1930s basically assured that Jewish people would be wary of backing anything Christian again.

It's like an allergy to ovens and gas.

Seeing Hamas would like nothing more than to relight the ovens and your boy seems firmly on their side, I don't think what happened 75 years ago is so relevant to their survival.

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Anytime RWers want to exhibit prejudice against the GLBT community for one.

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Actually it IS exactly the Christian thing to do. But those who purport to be Christians are as far removed from being so as the Sun is from Pluto. Sad isn't it.

The Christian thing to do is for individuals to give of their resources to help those in need. The federal government is not Christian, as the left so often points out. It is bound by constraints enumerated in a document we call the Constitution.

I've asked repeatedly in threads on and around this subject for a Liberal to define charity. None have even attempted.

How about you, my friend?

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Only when it serves their purpose.

Yeah right.... Republicans hate children... Christ! If Liberals had there way, none would survive pregnancy.

We hate children because we want this administration to enforce the law.

IDIOTS!

You are entertaining though.
You want this administration to enforce the law? Then why the Hell didn't you argue that point when George W. Bush was president and had an all-Republican Congress and had SIGNED THE 2008 LAW TO ALLOW REFUGEE CHILDREN INTO THIS COUNTRY Plus When RONALD REAGAN WAS PRESIDENT and GAVE AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS? We can plainly see the sheer Complacency, Hypocrisy, and Idiocy that is there on your side which is very telling and speaks volumes for when it's politically convenient to speak out and when it's not. Shame On You!

I'm a tax payer.

And I pay alot in taxes.

Check your history.

Christian Knights invaded the city of Constantinople, slaughtered it's mothers and roasted the children.

Turns out by the way, those kids were Christian too.

Forum List

Back