Republicans are loyal unlike disgusting individuals in the entertainment business

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Republicans are loyal to their own unlike the fickle entertainment business.
Once a perponderance of the evidence shows many in the entertainment business to be guilty of sexual harassment and worse, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, James Toback, Matt Lauer etc., they ban them from the industry.
But when Republican senatorial candidate, Judge Roy Moore, is found well beyond a preponderance of the evidence to have molested teenage girls when he was in his thirties, our Republican President Donald Trump and the Alabama Republican and many Republicans continue to support Moore.
He may be a pervert but he is one of their own and they will continue to support him.

Once a perponderance of the evidence shows many in the entertainment business to be guilty of sexual harassment and worse, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, James Toback, Matt Lauer etc., they ban them from the industry.
But when Republican senatorial candidate, Judge Roy Moore, is found well beyond a preponderance of the evidence to have molested teenage girls when he was in his thirties, our Republican President Donald Trump and the Alabama Republican and many Republicans continue to support Moore.
He may be a pervert but he is one of their own and they will continue to support him.
Judge Roy Moore was convicted of something? Damn miss a day of news and look what happens. I thought he was only accused of fucking teenagers, where it was perfectly legal to fuck teenagers and they couldn't even prove that.

Everybody fucks teenagers. What is the point of being hot if your not fucked every once in awhile.

2 words for you: Bill Clinton

What preponderance of evidence are you speaking of?

What Moore has been accused of is a criminal act. If there was
a preponderance of evidence he would have been charged and put
in jail.

Quit dreamin' and hopin'...those scum dem politicians are all going
down.

If evidence surfaces about Moore, he will go down also. BUT, first
he's gonna win that seat in Alabama. Then if he's ousted, the Gov
appoints another GOP and we have another election.

The only thing in Roy Moore's "case" that has been proved is the forged signature Gloria Allred put in the victim's Yearbook. Explain to me how that bitch hasn't been disbarred?

Perponderance of evidence? Exactly what evidence? It’s a classic she said, he denied. There is no real evidence. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty certain the guy did it, but there is no hard evidence, and certainly well short of a preponderance of evidence.

Judge Roy Moore was convicted of something? Damn miss a day of news and look what happens. I thought he was only accused of fucking teenagers, where it was perfectly legal to fuck teenagers and they couldn't even prove that.

Everybody fucks teenagers. What is the point of being hot if your not fucked every once in awhile.
very sick sob

Perponderance of evidence? Exactly what evidence? It’s a classic she said, he denied. There is no real evidence. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty certain the guy did it, but there is no hard evidence, and certainly well short of a preponderance of evidence.
The evidence is the same for those in the entertainment business as it is for Roy Moore.
A criminal case requires beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the evidence you are looking for. It may be there for all of the men mentioned for various criminal offenses.
A preponderence of evidence is required for a civil case. It is without doubt that all of these men would be found guilty in a civil case.

The evidence is the same for those in the entertainment business as it is for Roy Moore.
A criminal case requires beyond a reasonable doubt. That is the evidence you are looking for. It may be there for all of the men mentioned for various criminal offenses.
A preponderence of evidence is required for a civil case. It is without doubt that all of these men would be found guilty in a civil case.

WRONG! There is no real evidence against Moore, and there will be no civil case. Now brush your teeth and go to bed little boi.

WRONG! There is no real evidence against Moore, and there will be no civil case. Now brush your teeth and go to bed little boi.
Just like there is no real evidence against Kevin Spacey. You are an idiot.
Trump and Moore count on idiots like you. They think you are an idiot, also. They play to the idiot class to empower themselves.

Yes there's nothing that reeks of loyalty more than sticking by disgusting people.
Deplorable logic.

Trump and Moore count on idiots like you. They think you are an idiot, also. They play to the idiot class to empower themselves.

Why did you bring Spacey into this? Tell me the hard evidence against Moore. And BTW, I already said in my first post that I thought he did it, but there is just zero evidence.

Spacey has admitted it, so did Lauer. What evidence do you have? I’d like to see what the evidence actually is before we go and hang a person.

I don’t care what the occupation is, you just can’t make an accusation and then deem it as a reason that the person is guilty. If Moore is guilty, he needs to be tired and convicted. Then you can hang him, if not...

There is no Republican morality any more. 'We report, you decide'. They've simply decided there are no rules for them anymore.

There is no Republican morality any more. 'We report, you decide'. They've simply decided there are no rules for them anymore.

So Republicans have become Democrats?

Forum List

Back