Republicans, And the Party of "NO!"

Your FIRST MISTAKE is ASSUMING that I belong to a Single PARTY.

Blather on IDIOT.

Sweet, so, who did you vote for in the last few elections?

Was it the Libertarian candidate? No, it wasn't.

Was it the "Tea Party" candidate. No that wouldn't be it, because they didn't exist and also BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

What's that saying about "putting lipstick on a pig" that John McCain was so fond of? That's that the "Tea Party" is. Lipstick on a pig.

*MY VOTE* was for those *FOR* LIBERTY...Or does that fact escape you since you seem to support those that want to STEAL IT from you.

So in YOUR Humble estimation>? it was OK for Pelosi and other Progressives in the Democrat Party to Foist just what you parroted against ordinary people that ROSE UP against the Government this past Summer?

MY how quickly WE forget LWC. Is your memory that fucking short...or just an omission by you...or are you ordinarily that STUPID and that VAPID?

Honestly, I don't even know what you're trying to say here T.

You're mixing your talking points badly again, and whats coming out is nonsense.

*MY VOTE* was for those *FOR* LIBERTY...Or does that fact escape you since you seem to support those that want to STEAL IT from you.

So you voted for the esteemed representative from the non-existent "For Liberty" party.

Great. Whatever the hell that means. They must be partisan enemies of the well known "anti-liberty" party, who of course run on a platform of "taking away people's liberties".

How do you not understand what a crock of shit this stuff sounds like?

So in YOUR Humble estimation>? it was OK for Pelosi and other Progressives in the Democrat Party to Foist just what you parroted against ordinary people that ROSE UP against the Government this past Summer?

MY how quickly WE forget LWC. Is your memory that fucking short...or just an omission by you...or are you ordinarily that STUPID and that VAPID?

Honestly, I don't even know what you're trying to say here T.

Then you ADMIT that you cannot READ.

You're mixing your talking points badly again, and whats coming out is nonsense.

What talking points? OBAMA has admitted as such by NOW extending a branch to the Republicans, because he KNOWS that people are onto his Marxist ways...or did that escape you too?

Why the sudden WANT of OBAMA to talk to the Republicans since they were IGNORED during the debate...and their counter proposals were shot down on the floor of the Senate, and HOUSE without ANY debate whatsoever?

WHOM is foolin WHOM here?

YOU are fooling YOURSELF. *YOU* Support a Statist/Marxist regime...that has been CAUGHT bt the PEOPLE whom had repeatedly said NO to the Congress, and OBAMA...

And now YOU are playing STUPID, and UNINFORMED.

Try AGAIN. YOUR POSTS will HAUNT YOU...*BE CAREFUL*.

So you voted for the esteemed representative from the non-existent "For Liberty" party.

Great. Whatever the hell that means. They must be partisan enemies of the well known "anti-liberty" party, who of course run on a platform of "taking away people's liberties".

How do you not understand what a crock of shit this stuff sounds like?

YOU still DON'T get it, do you? Are you really that BLIND?

I hope to hear more about how our country can work better by letting our govt sell us to China, tell us its going to save the country, save a few banks, takeover a car company, then put the whole of American business on notice that they will be penalized. Oh, and its always a good thing to just print money when you think it might run out?

And Obama did all of that eh?

Funny, seems to me like it was Republicans who gave us 90% of our existing debt, including all the interest, thus "selling us out to China".

It also seems to me that it was a Republican that bailed out the banks. Oh, and we made a profit on that, so I guess he did the right thing after all.

"Takeover a car company"? Well rather that than have them declare bankruptcy and watch all that taxpayer money we lent them go down the drain. And if you don't like it, but some GM stock. Re-privatize the company.

And how did any of that "Take away my freedoms"??? I seem to have all my "freedoms" intact, thank you very much.

Please go on the record and admit you just want to say Yes to spending. Spending on jobs that will pay Chinese workers to make windmills, in China. Spending that will give Nancy another reason to take military transport to their new Island Plantation getaway.
Spend.
Btw, our Constitution allows for military spending, it does'nt say Jack about pork.
It's a mentality we have got to get over.
We all have had to cut back, and sometimes say no to the smallest luxury like a cup of jazzed up joe, yet, it looks like you want to go on the record for unlimited govt spending.
I guess the money never runs out in fantasy land.

I believe in spending only what is paid for. Unlike Republicans, who spend and spend and then pass on the debt, even when they don't need to, just so that they can make themselves look good with tax breaks.

The only time I believe we should spend beyond our means is in an emergency situation, like an economic collapse during 2 wars.

"Pork" makes up about less than 1% of the budget. The military makes up 23% of the budget.

The democrats cut pork by like 70% in the last budget. That had hardly any effect at all.

Cutting our giant, bloated military budget will have a huge effect on the deficit.

Last edited:
YOU still DON'T get it, do you? Are you really that BLIND?

You keep saying the exact same thing over and over again T.

Repeating yourself isn't making your talking point any more true than it was the first time you repeated it.

What talking points? OBAMA has admitted as such by NOW extending a branch to the Republicans, because he KNOWS that people are onto his Marxist ways...or did that escape you too?

Why the sudden WANT of OBAMA to talk to the Republicans since they were IGNORED during the debate...and their counter proposals were shot down on the floor of the Senate, and HOUSE without ANY debate whatsoever?

YOU are fooling YOURSELF. *YOU* Support a Statist/Marxist regime...that has been CAUGHT bt the PEOPLE whom had repeatedly said NO to the Congress, and OBAMA...

You say "What talking points?" and then you use moronic labels like "Statist" and "Marxist" in the same sentence.

You're a broken record T. People listen to broken records for a few times around, and then they shut them off.

They may forget the record is broken at points, but once they are reminded, they shut them off again.

Even though it's nothing more than a VAST load of propaganda crap VLWC, I would take The Party of No anyday before The Party of Yes to every mentally deranged idea and policy thought up by various lunatics abroad. ~BH

Yeah, here's the thing: that makes you one of the partisan hack assholes that're destroying the country.

Bro, Are you doped up right now?

Because people can have differences of opinion in a Republic like ours, and they can negotiate and compromise to make government work. That's the very basis of our nation.

I support and understand that. Don't come unhinged so quickly guy.

OR, people can have differences of opinion, and like you, decide that if you don't get your way, you're going to have a little tantrum and then you're going to take your ball and go home.

Nice work, moron.

Hmmmmmm? I guess if you just spit uh bunch of lies and garbage out of your mouth it brings peace to your weak minded way of thinking, Eh? I dunno, but one thing I do know is after I finish dinner and take care of family business I am coming back on here with one agenda, and that is to expose the joke that you are bro.

Hey? I got no problem debating your dumbass, but then you're gonna make assumptions, tell lies and point the finger towards me like some mentally ill bottomfeeding maggot? When I come back dickLiP, you're gonna feel the wrath of BH.

TcrTeutonicCrusader.jpg
~BH

Hmmmmmm? I guess if you just spit uh bunch of lies and garbage out of your mouth it brings peace to your weak minded way of thinking, Eh? I dunno, but one thing I do know is after I finish dinner and take care of family business I am coming back on here with one agenda, and that is to expose the joke that you are bro.

Hey? I got no problem debating your dumbass, but then you're gonna make assumptions, tell lies and point the finger towards me like some mentally ill bottomfeeding maggot? When I come back dickLiP, you're gonna feel the wrath of BH.

LOL, looking back on that post, I had gotten fired up by "The T's" crap, and unjustly attacked you.

I apologize. Here I'll give you a free rep point to make up for it. Definitely my bad.

You say "What talking points?" and then you use moronic labels like "Statist" and "Marxist" in the same sentence.

You're a broken record T. People listen to broken records for a few times around, and then they shut them off.

They may forget the record is broken at points, but once they are reminded, they shut them off again.

There is nothing 'Broken' of it. Statist, and Marxist are CUT of the same cloth. YOU don't see it because YOU applaud them...at the risk of your own Liberty, and have swallowed the line...

Tells me that you are a LAZY Fick that applauds Big Government speaking for you, and DOING for you because YOU won't DO for yourself.

YOU are Blind. How can YOU go through LIFE HATING Your Own Liberty?

I've never understood that. My only observation is that people like you applaud LARGE GOVERMENT, because YOU are too inadequate on your own to speak for yourself...so you need intervention by others to GET what you want in life.

Ther IS no other way for YOU. You LACK Confidence IN yourself, and your OWN MERITS...and it is a Do-Or Die For you to have BIG Government Interveine FOR YOU...

WHY is that?

LOL, looking back on that post, I had gotten fired up by "The T's" crap, and unjustly attacked you.

I apologize. Here I'll give you a free rep point to make up for it. Definitely my bad.

Just like a Fucking STATIST FUCK...and BLAME IT ON ME...Do I look like BUSH to you?

What a Dishonest FUCK you are, LWC

Just like a Fucking STATIST FUCK...and BLAME IT ON ME...Do I look like BUSH to you?

What's that clicking sound I hear between your posts?

Oh, nevermind, that's just the sound of the needle skipping back as the record repeats itself.

What's that clicking sound I hear between your posts?

Oh, nevermind, that's just the sound of the needle skipping back as the record repeats itself.

Dude? You're warped. There's no other way to explain it. My whole POINT is that the Republicans NEED to be the not only the party of no...but when confronted? Ageeable and bolstered by HELL NO.

You are so shallow and Vapid...this escaped you.

Your attacks were met with Like...

So HELL NO to you too...(And I am NOT a Republican).

So stuff it in your bong and smoke it. You show your one-demensional thinking by your responses. It is expected. it is of no surprise, and illustrative of YOUR posting history here.

And YOU DARE to call me partisan? LOL! Your comedy SUCKS and FAILS as are YOU a failure.

Dude? You're warped. There's no other way to explain it. My whole POINT is that the Republicans NEED to be the not only the party of no...but when confronted? Ageeable and bolstered by HELL NO.

You are so shallow and Vapid...this escaped you.

Your attacks were met with Like...

So HELL NO to you too...(And I am NOT a Republican).

So stuff it in your bong and smoke it. You show your one-demensional thinking by your responses. It is expected. it is of no surprise, and illustrative of YOUR posting history here.

And YOU DARE to call me partisan? LOL! Your comedy SUCKS and FAILS as are YOU a failure.

You vote for Republicans.
You vehemently defend Republicans.
You repeat Republican talking points.
That makes you a Republican. You can deny it all you want, but you're still a Republican.

Let me explain my point of view to you again, though I'm sure you won't really pay attention, so I don't know why I bother.

In the past, when a minority party disagrees with the majority party, they had an argument, they presented the points they wanted to get in to legislation, and then there would be a compromise, mostly in the favor of the majority party.

When elections come around, the people can vote out the majority party and put other people in office, who can then overturn what their predecessors did, should they so choose.

That's how American government works. That's how it's worked for 220 years. It's been a pretty good system so far.

What the Republicans have decided to do this year is no say "no" to every legislation, and not even try to come to an agreement at all, on anything.

They are simply trying to stop anyone from governing at all until they can win some elections.

That, specifically, is Anti-American. If this continues, as it surely will, beyond the next election, as each party simply blocks the other from doing anything, the country itself will surely collapse.

Last edited:
I hope to hear more about how our country can work better by letting our govt sell us to China, tell us its going to save the country, save a few banks, takeover a car company, then put the whole of American business on notice that they will be penalized. Oh, and its always a good thing to just print money when you think it might run out?

And Obama did all of that eh?

Funny, seems to me like it was Republicans who gave us 90% of our existing debt, including all the interest, thus "selling us out to China".

It also seems to me that it was a Republican that bailed out the banks. Oh, and we made a profit on that, so I guess he did the right thing after all.

"Takeover a car company"? Well rather that than have them declare bankruptcy and watch all that taxpayer money we lent them go down the drain. And if you don't like it, but some GM stock. Re-privatize the company.

And how did any of that "Take away my freedoms"??? I seem to have all my "freedoms" intact, thank you very much.

Please go on the record and admit you just want to say Yes to spending. Spending on jobs that will pay Chinese workers to make windmills, in China. Spending that will give Nancy another reason to take military transport to their new Island Plantation getaway.
Spend.
Btw, our Constitution allows for military spending, it does'nt say Jack about pork.
It's a mentality we have got to get over.
We all have had to cut back, and sometimes say no to the smallest luxury like a cup of jazzed up joe, yet, it looks like you want to go on the record for unlimited govt spending.
I guess the money never runs out in fantasy land.

I believe in spending only what is paid for. Unlike Republicans, who spend and spend and then pass on the debt, even when they don't need to, just so that they can make themselves look good with tax breaks.

The only time I believe we should spend beyond our means is in an emergency situation, like an economic collapse during 2 wars.

"Pork" makes up about less than 1% of the budget. The military makes up 23% of the budget.

The democrats cut pork by like 70% in the last budget. That had hardly any effect at all.

Cutting our giant, bloated military budget will have a huge effect on the deficit.

How about 100% of pork. If a bill is good enough to stand on its own, and pay for itself, then it should get a proper up or down on its own.
You left out 76% of the budget, which is spending spending spending, and govt payroll.
I am ok with 1/4 of our budget for military, its what our govt is supposed to do.
They are not supposed to be in the business of taking over auto companies, or banks, no matter what prez is in office. Its not in the mandate, our govt is not in business to be in business.
If its in the yellow pages, then its not what our govt should be doing. Someone else is already doing it, and providing jobs.
Its the very idea of looking TO the govt to FIX something.
Not the best plan!

How about 100% of pork. If a bill is good enough to stand on its own, and pay for itself, then it should get a proper up or down on its own.
You left out 76% of the budget, which is spending spending spending, and govt payroll.
I am ok with 1/4 of our budget for military, its what our govt is supposed to do.
They are not supposed to be in the business of taking over auto companies, or banks, no matter what prez is in office. Its not in the mandate, our govt is not in business to be in business.
If its in the yellow pages, then its not what our govt should be doing. Someone else is already doing it, and providing jobs.
Its the very idea of looking TO the govt to FIX something.
Not the best plan!

OK, so here's the problem I guess, you have no idea what's in the budget.

Let me enlighten you:

The total budget for 2009 was 3.1 Trillion Dollars.

According to the group "Citizens against Public waste", congressional pork totaled 19.6 billion dollars in 2009.
'Pig Book': Congressional 'pork' hits $19.6 billion in 2009 / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

That means that pork made up .6% of the budget in 2009. In this year's budget, congress actually cut pork spending even further than that.

450px-U.S._Federal_Spending_-_FY_2007.png

As you can see, The Military, Social Security, Medicare, and interest on the debt make up 67% of the budget. With Military Spending being the largest portion with 23% of the pie.

The "Other Mandatory" category includes Unemployment, and other prearranged agreements that the government cannot back out of, thus the "mandatory" part of the title.

The deficit was 1.2 Trillion dollars for 2009. That is 38% of the budget.

So, which of the major programs I listed would you like to cut? Because cutting "pork", even by 100%, will have next to no impact on the deficit at all.

Last edited:

Well I must say Vast that I am suprised but I do respect when someone meets me half way. Look, We should be able to agree to disagree even here at USMB. T is a very good friend of mine and is a very reasonable person. I believe if you show the same respect with T that you have shown me, we can all get together and go bowling while discussing politics together like in The Big Lebowski. ~BH

th_BigLebowskiLatino1.jpg

Forum List

Back