Republicans and Conservatives are such racists!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Those darn Republicans and conservatives are such racists.........Oh, wait a minute Congressman Tim Scott is a black Republican and the conservatives were very happy that he got appointed. Never mind.

It's sooooooooooo funny how mad liberals are! They love using the word Uncle Tom. They think EVERY black has to be liberal. :lol:

Last edited:
Those darn Republicans and conservatives are such racists.........Oh, wait a minute Congressman Tim Scott is black and the conservatives were very happy that he got appointed. Never mind.

It's sooooooooooo funny how mad liberals are! They love using the word Uncle Tom. They think EVERY black has to be liberal. :lol:

Was there a sale on straw at The Wal-Mart, Dorothy?

Not all republicans are racist, but racists tend to be republicans, you guys let them in your tent, deal with the fallout when one of them opens their ignorant mouth.

Not all republicans are racist, but racists tend to be republicans, you guys let them in your tent, deal with the fallout when one of them opens their ignorant mouth.

There's just as many racist Democrats and liberals. Racists come in shapes and colors.

Those darn Republicans and conservatives are such racists.........Oh, wait a minute Congressman Tim Scott is black and the conservatives were very happy that he got appointed. Never mind.

Being against illegal immigration and wanting less immigration is not Xenophobia by the way. Only fools think that.

So one person appointed this guy. One person who could be doing this for any sort of political ends. This man didn't win an election and wasn't voted in by a majority in the South. So how is this vindication for the right-wing not being predominantly racist?

tHERE ARE MANY BLACK REPUBLICANS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. IT IS THE PERSON HIMSELF AND HIS VALUES AND PRINCIPALS,ETC
THERE ARE SOME OUTSTANDING BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE INSIGHT AS TO HOW WRONG A PATH OUR COUNTRY HAS GONE.

Those darn Republicans and conservatives are such racists.........Oh, wait a minute Congressman Tim Scott is a black Republican and the conservatives were very happy that he got appointed. Never mind.

He was appointed and not elected. Who is mad? I'm a Liberal, I'm not mad that he was appointed. I think that it's the road toward progress and moving things in a good direction. I may or may not agree with his politics, I don't know enough about him. I haven't called him an "Uncle Tom". I think people are INDIVDUALS and they can believe in and vote for whoever they choose. I may or may not agree with them, but that's their First Amendment right.

Your post above is a combination of over generalizations, speculation, and silly taunts. Do you truly think that his appointment by Governor Haley is ruining a democrat or "Liberal's" day? It's certainly not ruining my day, in fact I think it may be a good thing.

Being against illegal immigration and wanting less immigration is not Xenophobia by the way. Only fools think that.

Nothing I posted was about immigration or xenophobia by the way. It was about the Strawman fallacy you used to construct this pathetic thread. What you read was my tagline. Only fools think the tagline is the message.

I even put it in a different font and colour, and it still sailed over your head. Better stick with the straw. Why buy a real point when straw is cheap?

Liberals SEETHE when a black person dares step off the plantation.

LOL

I can agree with your side of the aisle regarding the Second Amendment, drilling, taxes, etc. , but that shit above that is pretty pervasive in your party, is what makes me tell your party for the most part , to go FUCK ITSELF.

The slaves were on a plantation involuntarily and forced to work for their white slave masters, they couldn't vote, own land, and travel freely. What "plantation" that fits the aforementioned description are you referring to? Your answer will be primarily NOTHING that is accurate, I tend to think that is a republican way of calling Black democrats "*******", that's why some of you "folks" keep referring to the "plantation".

Republicans and Conservatives are such racists!

"The first thing you see when you step onto the dock on Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, is a two-story Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett’s chain restaurant, decorated in neon parrots.

The night before, I’d been invited to lunch with John O’Sullivan, a British columnist for the National Review who is white-haired and speaks in a compellingly slow and erudite Queen’s English, often about the dangers of “Islamists.” He lives in Alabama with his wife, Melissa, who has the lilting accent and winsome charm of a southern socialite. She asked me with genuine concern about the problem of Muslims owning all the taxi medallions in New York City. “How the hell did that happen?” she asked.

During a discussion of Iran, a tall, jovial foreign-policy columnist named John Thomson was shouted down by everyone at the table for calling Barack Obama “an intelligent man.” “He’s not with us,” whispered a woman named Nancy from Key Biscayne.

I casually mentioned that the phrase “Anglosphere” was perhaps unfortunate given the right’s image problem as a majority white party. O’Sullivan agreed they might need a different word.

“We haven’t done our marketing that well,” conceded Thomson. “That was Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney messaged whiteness. That was one of his greatest failings. ‘I’m a white Anglo-Saxon.’ ”

Melissa O’Sullivan, the Alabaman wife of John, wasn’t buying the idea that Republicans had alienated minorities. “We’ve invited them to join us!” she insisted.

Susan from Princeton granted that the Republican Party is “lily white and it’s a problem and it is messaging and Mitt Romney screwed up royally.”

But Ms. O’Sullivan again took umbrage. As everyone went silent, she recalled a conference she attended in Australia in which a liberal nun (who “didn’t even have the decency to wear a habit”) criticized America for its “inner-city racism.” Offended, Ms. O’Sullivan recounted what she wished she’d said to this nun:

“Pardon me, madam, but I have been in your country of Australia for ten days and the only Aborigines I’ve seen have been drunk on the street, and at least if we were in my country they would be serving the drinks at this conference!”

Ms. O’Sullivan then warned against watering down the purity of the conservative agenda to placate minorities or, as she put it, rather succinctly, “the bastardization of the product.”

fearandloating_dinosaurs.jpg

Forum List

Back