Republican voters, the Debt and the Tax Fraud!

401K's are doing quite well these days. I wonder if the employees have 401K's....I bet they do.
There is more than 1 way to benefit from the Trump economy.....you won't admit it, But, it's true.
Same with an obama economy. Only we didnā€™t give the rich a tax break they didnā€™t need and we canā€™t afford

Hey mighty midget, what do you think quantive easing from the feds was free money out of thin air?

I wish I was an ignorant pot head as you ...

Maybe you should wish to think outside the box, and not be so rude and obnoxious. The comment reflects her and my understanding that the Tax Bill signed by Trump gives to the rich and corporate America money which they have used disproportionately to benefit those who don't need it, and won't allow it to trickle down to anyone else.

Once again the tax bill give people back there money, the only alternative is to give people other people's money.

You are attacking Trump's tax bill and ignoring the almost trillion dollars Obama stimulous and the billions the feds we're pumping in a month during Obama era ..

View attachment 211594

15% going to employees? Awesome!!!!
60% going to shareholders? Awesome!!!!
Higher dividends, that means more money in my pocket, I love it!!
More buybacks, that means higher share prices, I love it!!

What are you whining about?

The Lies by Ryan, Trump and McConnell as well as most of the Republicans in the H. or Rep. in convincing people that this bill would benefit them.

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees, mostly (IMO) the greater percentage went to middle and higher managers and Corporate Officers.

You keep claiming they lied, yet the link you provided says the exact opposite.

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, itā€™s going to Wall Street

Boom in Share Buybacks Renews Question of Who Wins From Tax Cuts

Terms of Service Violation

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

They're all liars, cheats and swindlers, what's your point? You're stupid if you think it have been any different under Bitchlary.

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, itā€™s going to Wall Street

Boom in Share Buybacks Renews Question of Who Wins From Tax Cuts

Terms of Service Violation

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

They're all liars, cheats and swindlers, what's your point? You're stupid if you think it have been any different under Bitchlary.

Grow up. Stay on topic, stop with the ad hominems and misogyny.

Fuck off, I was on topic, and she is a bitch. Any questions? It's rich that YOU gripe about ad hominems ;) LYING IS the topic.

401K's are doing quite well these days. I wonder if the employees have 401K's....I bet they do.
There is more than 1 way to benefit from the Trump economy.....you won't admit it, But, it's true.

The Tax Bill gives to one hand, and takes from the other. My portfolio and the money I invest in my grandson's 529 accounts have not done well this year, and the loss of my State Income Tax, Real Estate Tax and Mortgage Deductions leave my family in a net lose by this tax fraud.

I'm not hurting' I've provided for my family well for at least the next 50 years, likely longer, so don't take these remarks as sour grapes. Trump&Co. are corrupt, and ethics in Congress and the White House do not exist, they are in it for themselves.

it is time to drain the swamp, and I hope that come November We the People send some of the swamp creatures home and the rest in November 2020.
Message me, my portfolio has done quite well, I'll give you a few tips, Wry.

No thanks, I pay advisers to do that.
Then you have the wrong advisers, might want to check in on that.
Or, you just aren't admitting that it's doing well for the sake of your premise.

View attachment 211594

Are you counting the ceo and vp raises?

This ā€œgreatā€ economy is going to backfire on republicans. Anyone who didnā€™t get a raise, and many of you have not, are going to call bullshit in November.

Did you get a raise? I actually did BEFORE trumps tax break for my 2016 sales. Thanks obama.

Iā€™m asking all of you. Did you get a raise?
Ya got a 401K? Do you invest, Sillybooboo?
So you didn't get a raise. What you are doing is the same bullshit Republicans did during Bush. Stop talking about how I'm part of the investor class. Did I get a fucking raise or not?

Now I did, but I'm talking about all the people you guys claim got raises.....yet none of you got raises. Don't you find it interesting that you are bragging about how everyone got raises but you didn't?

Same with an obama economy. Only we didnā€™t give the rich a tax break they didnā€™t need and we canā€™t afford
You can say what you want, but the 401K's are doing better under Trump, also companies are raising their dividends
nicely. Really didn't see that under Obama, because his economy was so weak that the Fed Banks had to keep infusing money during his entire
term as president.
Aren't they keeping interest rates too low still? Well raise them!!! I already paid for my home. When they raise interest rates and I start getting 7% on my saving account, then tell me Trump made America great again.

Trump is pressuring the Fed to keep interest rates low. Nixon actually did it ā€” and damaged the economy

The same shit you guys accused Obama of doing, so is Trump.

Your 401K is doing great right now because they gave corporate America a huge tax break. Wasn't worth it. You'll see.

You can say what you want, but the 401K's are doing better under Trump, also companies are raising their dividends
nicely. Really didn't see that under Obama, because his economy was so weak that the Fed Banks had to keep infusing money during his entire
term as president.
Aren't they keeping interest rates too low still? Well raise them!!! I already paid for my home. When they raise interest rates and I start getting 7% on my saving account, then tell me Trump made America great again.

Trump is pressuring the Fed to keep interest rates low. Nixon actually did it ā€” and damaged the economy

Your 401K is doing great right now because they gave corporate America a huge tax break. Wasn't worth it. You'll see.

Your 401K is doing great right now because they gave corporate America a huge tax break.

So much for the tax breaks only helping billionaires, eh?

term as president.

7% on a savings account?

God damn ..what year was that 1972?

term as president.

7% on a savings account?

I just heard car insurance went up. Corporate America will take that middle class tax break

term as president.

7% on a savings account?

I just heard car insurance went up. Corporate America will take that middle class tax break

What I gather and read it's because of texting and driving...

Back to the 7% , I remember when I was a kid I had one of those bank saving books I think it was only 0.5% back around 1979...I was actually trying to find when it was 7% .

term as president.

7% on a savings account?

Back to the 7% , I remember when I was a kid I had one of those bank saving books I think it was only 0.5% back around 1979...I was actually trying to find when it was 7% .

Historical CD Interest Rates 1984-2016 - Bankrate
Interest-Rate Roller Coaster Has Upset Passbook Savings

term as president.

7% on a savings account?

I remember my grandmother lived off her savings account interest and social security. She had more savings but that was nest egg not to be touched.

I think it was in the 90s? And maybe it was 3 month cds

bear513, post: 20618292
You are attacking Trump's tax bill and ignoring the almost trillion dollars Obama stimulous and the billions the feds we're pumping in a month during Obama era ..

You donā€™t know the difference between the government stimulating the economy when in the worst recession in 2009 since the Great Depression versus stimulating the economy at full employment which was the result of seven years of positive economic growth after the 2009 Stimulus?

Why donā€™t you know what Republican cans did was a political scam that will harm the country because it cuts revenue, increases debt and did not need to be done. Whoever heard of stimulating the economy during near full employment?

You donā€™t know the difference between the government stimulating the economy when in the worst recession in 2009 since the Great Depression versus stimulating the economy at full employment which was the result of seven years of positive economic growth after the 2009 Stimulus?

Why donā€™t you know what Republican cans did was a political scam that will harm the country because it cuts revenue, increases debt and did not need to be done. Whoever heard of stimulating the economy during near full employment?

Where did the foreign owned federal reserve central bank get all that fiat currency to use for Quantitative Easing? Where did they get they pull those FRNs for Barrypuppet's Porkulus plan?

Where did the foreign owned federal reserve central bank get all that fiat currency to use for Quantitative Easing? Where did they get they pull those FRNs for Barrypuppet's Porkulus plan?

Whatā€™s your point? Are you suggesting Obama should have left lthe entire US banking, investment, insurance auto industry fail along with allowing the Great Bush recession to go deeper.

The US government was the only source for a cash starved private banking system because it can print money

It worked.

Instead of asking stupid questions why not offer a more successful and historically tested reliable alternative?

Whatā€™s your point? Are you suggesting Obama should have left lthe entire US banking, investment, insurance auto industry fail along with allowing the Great Bush recession to go deeper.

The US government was the only source for a cash starved private banking system because it can print money

It worked.

Instead of asking stupid questions why not offer a more successful and historically tested reliable alternative?

Go fuck yourself, you uneducated dipshit. The point I was making flew right over that sloped skull of yours. "Think", son........think.....it's an exercise of that mass of tissue in between your ears. It's a terrible thing
to waste even as small of a mind as you have.

Where did the foreign owned federal reserve central bank.....

Bzzzzt. Sorry, thanks for playing. Enjoy your beautiful parting gifts...ā€¦...

View attachment 211594

The Lies by Ryan, Trump and McConnell as well as most of the Republicans in the H. or Rep. in convincing people that this bill would benefit them.

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees, mostly (IMO) the greater percentage went to middle and higher managers and Corporate Officers.
So, he ate your lunch and took you to school and the best you can do is say you believe your lying sources over his.

Good on you.

View attachment 211594

So, he ate your lunch and took you to school and the best you can do is say you believe your lying sources over his.

Good on you.

My source was him...ā€¦..

Forum List

Back