Republican voters, the Debt and the Tax Fraud!

View attachment 211594

15% going to employees? Awesome!!!!
60% going to shareholders? Awesome!!!!
Higher dividends, that means more money in my pocket, I love it!!
More buybacks, that means higher share prices, I love it!!

What are you whining about?

The Lies by Ryan, Trump and McConnell as well as most of the Republicans in the H. or Rep. in convincing people that this bill would benefit them.

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees, mostly (IMO) the greater percentage went to middle and higher managers and Corporate Officers.

So, he ate your lunch and took you to school and the best you can do is say you believe your lying sources over his.

Good on you.

President Trump is a liar, everyone (even you) know that statement is factual. The sources you claim are lying are linked in the OP, and I suspect you never read them.

Willful ignorance is not a virtue, and your effort to echo the "fake news" claim by Trump is only believed by the biddable, and echoed by hacks and trolls.

View attachment 211594

The Lies by Ryan, Trump and McConnell as well as most of the Republicans in the H. or Rep. in convincing people that this bill would benefit them.

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees, mostly (IMO) the greater percentage went to middle and higher managers and Corporate Officers.

Just a quick question for ya, why is it that you believe that USA.INC i.e "The federal "gubermint" is entitled to 15 to 33 percent of the earnings of someone trying to eek out an existence using paper scrip aka "Federal Reserve Notes" in order to pay interest to a central bank that has nothing in it's bank account to loan to begin with and THEN charge interest? Do you think it's a coincidence that the 16th amendment (that was fraudulently passed) and the Federal Reserve Act happened the same year of 1913????? How is it that "da gubermint" funded an army and provided the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the ACT OF 1871 without stealing part of the wages of the serfs?????

View attachment 211594

Just a quick question for ya, why is it that you believe that USA.INC i.e "The federal "gubermint" is entitled to 15 to 33 percent of the earnings of someone trying to eek out an existence using paper scrip aka "Federal Reserve Notes" in order to pay interest to a central bank that has nothing in it's bank account to loan to begin with and THEN charge interest? Do you think it's a coincidence that the 16th amendment (that was fraudulently passed) and the Federal Reserve Act happened the same year of 1913????? How is it that "da gubermint" funded an army and provided the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the ACT OF 1871 without stealing part of the wages of the serfs?????

A quick question? That's funny.

For the curious:

The United States is a Corporation - Fact or Myth?

The Fed - What is the purpose of the Federal Reserve System?

Our Documents - 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Federal Income Tax (1913)

Amen

View attachment 211594

That is very good news. My retirement plan is at a crucial point. A good long bull market could make my Golden Years, far more golden.

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, it’s going to Wall Street

Boom in Share Buybacks Renews Question of Who Wins From Tax Cuts

Terms of Service Violation

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

Really, what are you talking about?

Trump did not run on Trickle DOwn, I don't recall ever hearing him say it.

Trade and Immigration was the way that he is supposed to be addressing our economic interests.

View attachment 211594

That is very good news. My retirement plan is at a crucial point. A good long bull market could make my Golden Years, far more golden.

Be advised, the business cycle can bite you if you are not careful. Chaos and bull markets are a rare beast, best to watch out for the bear and not put every dollar on the come line.

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, it’s going to Wall Street

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

Trade and Immigration was the way that he is supposed to be addressing our economic interests.

My thread is all about the Tax Bill, it is a fraud. That Bill is one more iteration of Voodoo Economics, i.e. Trickle Down, which has never worked for the Middle Classes, the Working Poor and those stuck in abject poverty.

It is an economic theory made up to benefit the few, the mighty and the Corporate Giants and to return to the good old days of the Gilded Age.

View attachment 211594

A quick question? That's funny.

For the curious:

The United States is a Corporation - Fact or Myth?

The Fed - What is the purpose of the Federal Reserve System?

Our Documents - 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Federal Income Tax (1913)

Amen

Really? Then how come you can find USA.INC and it's all cap subsidiaries on Dun and Bradstreet? Hell, even the Supreme Court is incorporated and I have proven this many times over and that is why they have to file a CAFR because all corporations have to do so.

You use the federal reserve website to try and prove a point? That is BEYOND hilarious!!!

The 16th amendment? Four times the SCOTUS ruled that the 16th amendment gave the federal "gubermint" no new taxing powers regardless of how fraudulently it was passed sans enough states signing off on it.

Now, I ask you, why do YOU believe "da gubermint" is entitled to 25 percent of my wages when they didn't do ANY of the work much less a 1/4 of it........what say ye???

For the Record:

My thread is all about the Tax Bill, it is a fraud. That Bill is one more iteration of Voodoo Economics, i.e. Trickle Down, which has never worked for the Middle Classes, the Working Poor and those stuck in abject poverty.

It is an economic theory made up to benefit the few, the mighty and the Corporate Giants and to return to the good old days of the Gilded Age.

It is trade and immigration that has caused wage stagnation for the working man.

NOt the tax rates for the rich.

For the Record:

It is trade and immigration that has caused wage stagnation for the working man.

Wrong. It is a combination of greed, entitlements and the attack on labor unions, which has stagnated wages. The right to work euphemism is an immoral act and ill thought out machination of the Republican Party.

For the Record:

Wrong. It is a combination of greed, entitlements and the attack on labor unions, which has stagnated wages. The right to work euphemism is an immoral act and ill thought out machination of the Republican Party.

Support your claim that the wage suppression is caused by declining unions, rather than a labor market flooded with cheap third world labor, and competition from outsourcing (also third world labor).

View attachment 211594

in order to pay interest to a central bank that has nothing in it's bank account to loan to begin with and THEN charge interest?

Sounds awful!!!

What does the Federal Reserve do with those ill-gotten gains?

For the Record:

Support your claim that the wage suppression is caused by declining unions, rather than a labor market flooded with cheap third world labor, and competition from outsourcing (also third world labor).

A simple question which requires more than a few words. First of all most of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers are skilled or unskilled laborers.

The are not Steel Fabricators, Electricians, Welders, Plumbers, or employees of local government, nor are they represented by labor unions. They work in non union restaurants, for unscrupulous contractors often pouring cement, roofing, gardening, etc. and in house keeping in motels, hotels and in many of the homes in upscale communities.

Drive by any home depot in the nation and see young men waiting for a home owner a a small business owner seeking cheap labor.

The trades are suffering since fewer and fewer of the new generation want to work in the trades, and many are interested in a career in technology, engineering or finance.

Our nation's infrastructure needs to be repaired, renewed or replaced and if we want sensible and pragmatic leadership we need to replace the Congressional Leadership with new blood, younger and not focused on the past. The same can be said for the Executive Offices.

The Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA) would be a good model for The Congress to consider and fund. It could be modified into an apprentice program for the trades, and along with money to be spent to fix our broken and rusting infrastructure we could ensure good jobs well into the future.

A simple question which requires more than a few words. First of all most of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers are skilled or unskilled laborers.

The are not Steel Fabricators, Electricians, Welders, Plumbers, or employees of local government, nor are they represented by labor unions. They work in non union restaurants, for unscrupulous contractors often pouring cement, roofing, gardening, etc. and in house keeping in motels, hotels and in many of the homes in upscale communities.

Drive by any home depot in the nation and see young men waiting for a home owner a a small business owner seeking cheap labor.

The trades are suffering since fewer and fewer of the new generation want to work in the trades, and many are interested in a career in technology, engineering or finance.

Our nation's infrastructure needs to be repaired, renewed or replaced and if we want sensible and pragmatic leadership we need to replace the Congressional Leadership with new blood, younger and not focused on the past. The same can be said for the Executive Offices.

The Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA) would be a good model for The Congress to consider and fund. It could be modified into an apprentice program for the trades, and along with money to be spent to fix our broken and rusting infrastructure we could ensure good jobs well into the future.

First of all, I do not know that your claim of illegal workers being all unskilled or semi-skilled labor it true. The numbers have grown to a point where I seriously doubt that.

Second of all, LEGAL third world immigration is just as much, if not more of a factor in wage suppression as illegal.

Now, I ask you, why do YOU believe "da gubermint" is entitled to 25 percent of my wages when they didn't do ANY of the work much less a 1/4 of it........what say ye???

The Federal Government worked every single minute to defend you from Nazi Germany and Japan. It works to grant you the privilege to live under the constant protect of a military superpower - tops in the world. If you don’t want the privilege of being protected to keep the freedoms and rights that you have you are even free to go live in your anarchy somewhere with the fiction of John Galt protecting you. Maybe you can go live on a naked and afraid island somewhere to be happy.

The Federal Government worked every single minute to defend you from Nazi Germany and Japan. It works to grant you the privilege to live under the constant protect of a military superpower - tops in the world. If you don’t want the privilege of being protected to keep the freedoms and rights that you have you are even free to go live in your anarchy somewhere with the fiction of John Galt protecting you. Maybe you can go live on a naked and afraid island somewhere to be happy.
Wall Street and the owners of USA.INC funded the rise of Nazism and then brought them over using the Vatican ratlines and scrubbed their backgrounds under Operation Paperclip and placed them in positions of power in the OSS that became the CIA. The nazis didn't lose WWII because they were here the whole time and then picked over the carcass after all the profit could be made. The Bolshevik Revolution was also a Wall Street/ International bankers funded coup. Look up "Leo Trotsky, Canada, Woodrow Wilson"

My right to exist doesn't depend on the largess of the corporate entity that lamely tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body as a "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated services in a "for profit" venture via their corporate charter constitution that they renew every two years. You suffer from a serious case of ignorance....it may be terminal.

Wall Street and the owners of USA.INC funded the rise of Nazism and then brought them over using the Vatican ratlines and scrubbed their backgrounds under Operation Paperclip and placed them in positions of power in the OSS that became the CIA. The nazis didn't lose WWII because they were here the whole time and then picked over the carcass after all the profit could be made. The Bolshevik Revolution was also a Wall Street/ International bankers funded coup. Look up "Leo Trotsky, Canada, Woodrow Wilson"

My right to exist doesn't depend on the largess of the corporate entity that lamely tries to pass itself off as a legitimate governmental body as a "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated services in a "for profit" venture via their corporate charter constitution that they renew every two years. You suffer from a serious case of ignorance....it may be terminal.

Dude!

The trades are suffering because they don't want to work for $10 bucks an hour with no benefits, the illegals flooded those positions

I remember during the recession doing little side jobs as a residential electrician working with a legal Mexican even he was complaining about illegals lowering the wages.

Since when are liberals big military supporters ? Everything we hear from you guys is blah blah, our military is to big, blah blah blah...

bear513, post: 20643477
Since when are liberals big military supporters ? Everything we hear from you guys is blah blah, our military is to big, blah blah blah...

What you hear is what you want to hear and believe within that fake reality right wing world you live in. I support a strong military, just not one that has unlimited unnecessary spending limits.

Anyway, you are supposed to be discussing something with me. If you have nothing to say to my point don’t waste your time ranting about lfar left iberals in general. And I won’t assume you are a Kksbsman on the right.

Forum List

Back