Republican voters, the Debt and the Tax Fraud!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, it’s going to Wall Street

Boom in Share Buybacks Renews Question of Who Wins From Tax Cuts

Terms of Service Violation

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, it’s going to Wall Street

Boom in Share Buybacks Renews Question of Who Wins From Tax Cuts

Terms of Service Violation

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?
If only liberals independents and undecideds voted every two years like republicans do

upload_2018-8-19_23-1-28.png

15% going to employees? Awesome!!!!
60% going to shareholders? Awesome!!!!
Higher dividends, that means more money in my pocket, I love it!!
More buybacks, that means higher share prices, I love it!!

What are you whining about?

401K's are doing quite well these days. I wonder if the employees have 401K's....I bet they do.
There is more than 1 way to benefit from the Trump economy.....you won't admit it, But, it's true.

View attachment 211594

Are you counting the ceo and vp raises?

This “great” economy is going to backfire on republicans. Anyone who didn’t get a raise, and many of you have not, are going to call bullshit in November.

Did you get a raise? I actually did BEFORE trumps tax break for my 2016 sales. Thanks obama.

I’m asking all of you. Did you get a raise?

401K's are doing quite well these days. I wonder if the employees have 401K's....I bet they do.
There is more than 1 way to benefit from the Trump economy.....you won't admit it, But, it's true.
Same with an obama economy. Only we didn’t give the rich a tax break they didn’t need and we can’t afford

View attachment 211594

This “great” economy is going to backfire on republicans. Anyone who didn’t get a raise, and many of you have not, are going to call bullshit in November.

Did you get a raise? I actually did BEFORE trumps tax break for my 2016 sales. Thanks obama.

Ya got a 401K? Do you invest, Sillybooboo?

View attachment 211594

It's from the Wry's Bloomberg link.

Anyone who didn’t get a raise, and many of you have not, are going to call bullshit in November.

How many people do you think received raises?

Same with an obama economy. Only we didn’t give the rich a tax break they didn’t need and we can’t afford
You can say what you want, but the 401K's are doing better under Trump, also companies are raising their dividends
nicely. Really didn't see that under Obama, because his economy was so weak that the Fed Banks had to keep infusing money during his entire
term as president.

View attachment 211594

The Lies by Ryan, Trump and McConnell as well as most of the Republicans in the H. or Rep. in convincing people that this bill would benefit them.

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees, mostly (IMO) the greater percentage went to middle and higher managers and Corporate Officers.

The Tax Bill gives to one hand, and takes from the other. My portfolio and the money I invest in my grandson's 529 accounts have not done well this year, and the loss of my State Income Tax, Real Estate Tax and Mortgage Deductions leave my family in a net lose by this tax fraud.

I'm not hurting' I've provided for my family well for at least the next 50 years, likely longer, so don't take these remarks as sour grapes. Trump&Co. are corrupt, and ethics in Congress and the White House do not exist, they are in it for themselves.

it is time to drain the swamp, and I hope that come November We the People send some of the swamp creatures home and the rest in November 2020.

The Tax Bill gives to one hand, and takes from the other. My portfolio and the money I invest in my grandson's 529 accounts have not done well this year, and the loss of my State Income Tax, Real Estate Tax and Mortgage Deductions leave my family in a net lose by this tax fraud.

I'm not hurting' I've provided for my family well for at least the next 50 years, likely longer, so don't take these remarks as sour grapes. Trump&Co. are corrupt, and ethics in Congress and the White House do not exist, they are in it for themselves.

it is time to drain the swamp, and I hope that come November We the People send some of the swamp creatures home and the rest in November 2020.
Message me, my portfolio has done quite well, I'll give you a few tips, Wry.

Hey mighty midget, what do you think quantive easing from the feds was free money out of thin air?

I wish I was an ignorant pot head as you ...

Message me, my portfolio has done quite well, I'll give you a few tips, Wry.

No thanks, I pay advisers to do that.

Hey mighty midget, what do you think quantive easing from the feds was free money out of thin air?

I wish I was an ignorant pot head as you ...

Maybe you should wish to think outside the box, and not be so rude and obnoxious. The comment reflects her and my understanding that the Tax Bill signed by Trump gives to the rich and corporate America money which they have used disproportionately to benefit those who don't need it, and won't allow it to trickle down to anyone else.

the loss of my State Income Tax, Real Estate Tax and Mortgage Deductions leave my family in a net lose by this tax fraud.

What are you bitching about, now you finally are paying your fair share of the Federal taxes. Its not our fault state and local taxes in California are sky high.

I always pay my share of income tax, unfortunately my taxes paid during the Trump Administration are pissed away by the White House or go to his wallet - in fact all of my federal taxes withheld this year to date ($12,000) and more have gone to the Secret Service in renting golf carts and lodging at the Trump Tower.

An example of taxation without representation!!!

the loss of my State Income Tax, Real Estate Tax and Mortgage Deductions leave my family in a net lose by this tax fraud.

What are you bitching about, now you finally are paying your fair share of the Federal taxes. Its not our fault state and local taxes in California are sky high.

I always pay my share of income tax, unfortunately my taxes paid during the Trump Administration are pissed away by the White House or go to his wallet - in fact all of my federal taxes withheld this year to date ($12,000) and more have gone to the Secret Service in renting golf carts and lodging at the Trump Tower.

An example of taxation without representation!!!

You are represented, you just didn't get the representative you wanted.

Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

View attachment 211594

The Lies by Ryan, Trump and McConnell as well as most of the Republicans in the H. or Rep. in convincing people that this bill would benefit them.

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees, mostly (IMO) the greater percentage went to middle and higher managers and Corporate Officers.

Your own link shows they benefit.
Do you not understand your own links?

That 15% you cheer likely didn't go to clerks and secretaries and worker bees

Likely? LOL!

mostly (IMO)

Yes, we've all seen your uninformed opinions before.

Rich liberals in high tax states will pay more.
Just as they've whined they wanted.

so don't take these remarks as sour grapes.

upload_2018-8-20_9-15-35.jpeg

Forum List

Back