Republican view of education

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
No, people should not be getting a free college education. They shouldn't be getting a free K-12 education either. We can't all be doctors or financial analysts. We still need people to change the oil in our cars, fix our plumbing and build our houses.

Advocating child slave labor so they can pay for school! Amazing.any more proof we need that republicans are anti education?

No, people should not be getting a free college education. They shouldn't be getting a free K-12 education either. We can't all be doctors or financial analysts. We still need people to change the oil in our cars, fix our plumbing and build our houses.

Advocating child slave labor so they can pay for school! Amazing.any more proof we need that republicans are anti education?
I bet you are a dropout, right?

Unemployed and living with parents too.

Be honest now, it is an anonymous board.

Ain't no shame in it.

Ain't no shame in it.
Actually went to college,then trade school,living on my own with wife and 3 soon to be 4 kids. Got 2 vehicles in driveway and 3/2 home in a nice subdivision...don't hate.

Ain't no shame in it.
Actually went to college,then trade school,living on my own with wife and 3 soon to be 4 kids. Got 2 vehicles in driveway and 3/2 home in a nice subdivision...don't hate.
Did you graduate from college, or waste your money?

Ain't no shame in it.
Paid my own way for 1 semester and left to attend trade school. Faster and got to get a job in what I wanted to do.College bored me lol.

The Democrat view of education: The more money you throw at education, the better it gets.

Ain't no shame in it.
Paid my own way for 1 semester and left to attend trade school. Faster and got to get a job in what I wanted to do.College bored me lol.
College is not for everyone.

I agree with your choice, some of the richest people I know went from HS to the oilfield.

A 3/2 must suck with all those kids though.

Again, where have I advocated child slave labor?

Ain't no shame in it.
BTW, why do you want to pay more taxes to cover those that won't pay back the guaranteed student loans?

The banks won't eat the defaults, you, I and the other taxpayers will.

Ain't no shame in it.

I agree with your choice, some of the richest people I know went from HS to the oilfield.

For now yeah...looking to get a 4 bedroom...oldest and youngest share a room bc they are girls but oldest hates it lol...

Ain't no shame in it.
BTW, why do you want to pay more taxes to cover those that won't pay back the guaranteed student loans?

I think the argument (at least the one I hear) is that they think it's worth it to further education of the people

just playing devil's advocate.

Ain't no shame in it.

That should be changed...WE the people need to force change. Part of a generation is going to get screwed when things change....I for one don't mind paying for my kids generation to have a better life if they don't have to pay for college.Most European nations do not.Hell make it to where if you get good enough grades in HS you earn a scholarship to your states public college/university....course that would be called racist when all the negro's fail to get the grades.

Too bad you didn't take advantage of the free public school or government loans for college. Then you wouldn't be so damn stupid. You are so far off base and it's creepy that some liberals think the way you do. But if you like going through life being a total idiot, enjoy yourself.

Able bodied people shouldn't sit back and expect a free ride. Nothing is free. Someone pays and that is what liberals don't understand. I am saying that some should do a little more to help society instead of expecting others to always do it. Liberals vilify tax payers all the time, but defend those who don't even try to pay their own fair share. That is tiresome and you just don't get it.

We shouldn't have so many poor. Nothing the Dems have done have alleviated the problem and has only made it worse so they are hardly in a position to criticize. You'd think they wanted a large number of dependents to ensure votes. Your lame ass talking points aren't going to change things.

Public school is free for many people. No fees and free breakfast, lunch and dinner in some places. No excuse for not completing the 12th grade and graduating, yet so many drop out. Once they do that, they shouldn't expect to live as well as those who do make it to the finish line. If students go through school not even trying, they are dooming themselves and it's no one else's fault. Instead of bashing those who always pay more than their fair share, how about a kick in the ass to parents and students who are pissing away their own futures?

Ain't no shame in it.

He wants you to pay the additional taxes, not himself.

all of them?.....i know some who went to school and their kids are going too....how is that anti education?...

Ain't no shame in it.

That should be changed...WE the people need to force change. Part of a generation is going to get screwed when things change....I for one don't mind paying for my kids generation to have a better life if they don't have to pay for college.Most European nations do not.Hell make it to where if you get good enough grades in HS you earn a scholarship to your states public college/university....course that would be called racist when all the negro's fail to get the grades.

That's already the case Nimrod. In Florida if you get a 3.75 GPA you get a full ride, including room and board.

Ain't no shame in it.

For now yeah...looking to get a 4 bedroom...oldest and youngest share a room bc they are girls but oldest hates it lol...
I had sexist parents.

The girls got separate bedrooms, I had to live with a pig of a little brother.

I need a lot of room, and so does my GF.

We are looking for at least a 4/3 just for the two of us.

Too bad you didn't take advantage of the free public school or government loans for college. Then you wouldn't be so damn stupid. You are so far off base and it's creepy that some liberals think the way you do. But if you like going through life being a total idiot, enjoy yourself.
ad hominem - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ain't no shame in it.

That's already the case Nimrod. In Florida if you get a 3.75 GPA you get a full ride, including room and board.
In LA, a 3.0 in HS gets you a tuition exemption, and four years, clock running, to finish.

Forum List

Back