Republican slogans for 2012 ?

They need to bring out the purple heart bandaids again.

purpleheartbandaid.jpg

Did Kerry throw his medals or ribbon over the WH wall?

Doesn't matter. He still "earned" them. How many do you have?

Just kidding. We already know the answer.

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

Yeah..well, Obama is weak on terrorism...oh wait, never mind.

Republican stickers: Go Republicans, remember us in 2020. :clap2:

We can Reed!!

Support the Rich. They trickle down on us!

We will "finish" what Bush "started"!

GOP ----> The party that "took out" Bin Laden, fed him lunch, let him go.

Vote GOP: Because, really, we have no shame. Or morals. Or ethics. Or compassion.
Vote GOP: 'cause Obama and the lib's relish in murdering innocent life in the womb. Without shame, morals or compassion.

Oh yea, that'll work. Especially among women's rights groups.

Do folks still vote Republican singularly over the abortion issue? 20 out of 28 years they held the Presidency and only paid lip service to it.

"Vote Republican, you can feel good for voting against abortion while leaving it legal just n case you knock up the maid"

Vote GOP: Because, really, we have no shame. Or morals. Or ethics. Or compassion.

uh, yeah.

No shame:
bill-clinton-with-hand-over-mouth.jpg

No morals:
2601179410_e8ae6ba138.jpg

[Former NJ Governor Democrat Jim McGreevey and "friend"]

No Ethics:
alcee_hastings.jpg

[Democratic Rep Alcee Hastings, one of six Federal judges impeached by Congress.]

No Compassion:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvS92OETHvg]YouTube - ‪Obama - Just Get Rid of Your SUV‬‏[/ame]

2601179410_e8ae6ba138.jpg

[Former NJ Governor Democrat Jim McGreevey and "friend"]

Looks like someone is dating "up" :lol:

The GOP
Same Big Ass Government
Different Management Team

How true.

Hmmm, Americans really dont want small government and this is a problen for the gop.

Going around the nice suburbs i notice folks putting their fallen twigs in mounds on the curb for the government to come pick up after thunderstorms. Amazing.

White red state gop farmers have a flood where it is SUPPOSED to flood, they ask for federal aid.

I am a new deal fella and I find myself trying to cut their programs.

Forum List

Back