Republican slogans for 2012 ?

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

WIN

Good question.
Actually, no, I'm not.
Just looked at my home's value at Zillow and not so good.

In any event -
Pardon me while I grab $75 and go fill up. ....

and spend 25% more at the grocery store for the SAME EXACT STUFF than a year ago...........oh and worry about my family members who are no longer considered "unemployed" as they haven't found a job and their unemployment is done (and no i dont advocate extending it even more, i can help my family), in another war with libya....ummm...snubbing our allies..........giving our oil rights in the gulf to petrobras.....oh i could go on, lol.

At least he got bin laden, a silver lining.

They need to bring out the purple heart bandaids again.

purpleheartbandaid.jpg

Did Kerry throw his medals or ribbon over the WH wall?

402awol.JPG

"Gun shop owners for Obama 2012"

"Gold investors for Obama"

"Corporate Welfare receipients for Obama"

"Bankers for Obama"

"Big Oil For Obama"

"Foreign interests for Obama"

So many good slogans for our president, no way he can lose.

gays - the Democrats think you're disgusting perverts to, we just care enough about you to be honest.

gays - the Democrats think you're disgusting perverts to, we just care enough about you to be honest.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw]YouTube - ‪Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else‬‏[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

the main slogan will be that it is all Obama's fault.

Forum List

Back