Republican sex scandals

"Fat Albert"? :dunno:
Bill Cosby, who is not a politian so the comment is irrelevant.

Wrong. The left hate Bill because of politics. He said black men need to take more responsibility and take care of their children and blacks need to start doing for themselves and not rely on government so much in general. You don't say that to liberals about blacks in this country, just not done

The OP has to do with sexual allegations coming out just before an election. As Cosby is not running for office and never has run for office, the comment is irrelevant.
The op is about what I perceive to be political hit jobs by the left vs the accountability or follow through from REAL victims

Give us an example, please.

35 posts later I'm still trying to establish what the OP point is.
So far ............ none found.

And as per usual, he ran away rather than support it. Which the rest of the world calls "Tuesday".

From every angle, it just shows how ridiculously base the left is:

1) Liberal women, who supposedly want to not be treated as sex objects go to the most basic lie with Democrat opponents, he sexually harassed me!

What is ironic about this is kaz accusing anyone else of kazzing.

kaz says that Trump's accusers must be lying.

Because- well because they are women.

And as per usual, he ran away rather than support it. Which the rest of the world calls "Tuesday".

1) Liberal women, who supposedly want to not be treated as sex objects go to the most basic lie with Democrat opponents, he sexually harassed me!

2) The liberals all run around wailing and gnashing their teeth at the accusation assuming guilt, OMG, we could have a sexual harasser!

3) Then when liberal politicians like Slick actually harass women, even women activists like Kathleen Wiley, they don't care. The President of NOW even saying she'd blow him herself

You are a sick lot. And it's not just elections. Clarance Thomas was another. Anita Hill's so called witnesses not only weren't there, but they'd never met the guy. She had no one who knew him who even would say they could imagine him doing that.

You are a sick ideology

You tell 'im, Sparky!
n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

2) The liberals all run around wailing and gnashing their teeth at the accusation assuming guilt, OMG, we could have a sexual harasser!

3) Then when liberal politicians like Slick actually harass women, even women activists like Kathleen Wiley, they don't care. The President of NOW even saying she'd blow him herself

You are a sick lot. And it's not just elections. Clarance Thomas was another. Anita Hill's so called witnesses not only weren't there, but they'd never met the guy. She had no one who knew him who even would say they could imagine him doing that.

You are a sick ideology

You tell 'im, Sparky!

Already did, Spanky. Didn't read the crap I was responding to, did you?

"Fat Albert"? :dunno:

Bill Cosby, how did you possibly not get that?

Bill Cosby isn't "fat". I still have no idea what he's talking about. Cosby is not a politician so that doesn't compute anyway.
DUH.

LOL. He said it happens before elections. He did not say it never happens except for elections. Cosby is part of the pattern. Though in his case, he seems to be actually guilty. However, it's the left's vitriol that is the pattern. You care about the accusation of sexual assault for Republicans, it's enough. You don't care when Democrats are actually guilty. Cosby pissed off the left. Losing the black monopoly would be devastating to the Democrat party in elections and the way to keep the monopoly is to keep blacks dependent on government

You are a sick ideology

You tell 'im, Sparky!

Already did, Spanky. Didn't read the crap I was responding to, did you?

Actually I just posted a picture of who you were responding to.
Think about it.

The scandals always seem to rise & surface just prior to elections then completely disappear right after the election.
The left loves to point to them as a reason to not vote for someone but then NEVER pursue them post election.

Contrast that with Bill Clinton or Fat Albert.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/dennis-hastert-sentencing.html

Dennis Hastert Sentenced to 15 Months, and Apologizes for Sex Abuse
My point wasnt that Republicans can't be sleezbags. It was that REAL instances result in follow through while the typical election season charges always vanish after the election of the opposition

The scandals always seem to rise & surface just prior to elections then completely disappear right after the election.
The left loves to point to them as a reason to not vote for someone but then NEVER pursue them post election.

My point wasnt that Republicans can't be sleezbags. It was that REAL instances result in follow through while the typical election season charges always vanish after the election of the opposition

And why wouldn't they "vanish" --- after the subject has either lost, or dropped out of, the race?
Think about it.

And determining which are 'real' is accomplished how?

Take for example the women who have accused Donald Trump- they have all said that the reason that they came forward was a response to his claim that he had never actually inappropriately sexually touched women as he had claimed he did in the video.

These women came forward to refute the claim Trump made during the election- what follow through would there be?

Trump has claimed he will sue these women- I guarantee he will not sue them. Trump will not follow through- regardless of whether he is elected or not- because he could be forced to testify under oath in public.

Take for example the women who have accused Donald Trump- they have all said that the reason that they came forward was a response to his claim that he had never actually inappropriately sexually touched women as he had claimed he did in the video.

These women came forward to refute the claim Trump made during the election- what follow through would there be?

Trump has claimed he will sue these women- I guarantee he will not sue them. Trump will not follow through- regardless of whether he is elected or not- because he could be forced to testify under oath in public.
If I bend you over and feel you up are you going to wait for me to seek a job promotion before you hold me accountable or drop it right after the position is filled?

THAT IS HOW YOU TELL REAL ALLEGATIONS FROM COMPLETE FABRICATED BULLSHIT.

If I bend you over and feel you up are you going to wait for me to seek a job promotion before you hold me accountable or drop it right after the position is filled?

:eusa_whistle:

Sooooo...... now you wanna move your own goalposts from the general "sex scandals" to the specific "sexual assault allegations" huh?

Got any examples?

Only one I can think of that came up before an election -- where the election then ran its course --- was Bill Clinton, 1992.
Why don't you tell the class how that was "dropped" after the election.

This oughta be good.

:eusa_whistle:

So republicans don't make any mistakes....only democrats. You see I am smart snuff to see both parties are full of deviants....neither party has any merit when it comes to morals....if you believe otherwise well you have drank the kool aid. I'm voting 3rd party so I can say I didn't vote for eitnber of these unqualified candidates.

Way to ignore what those women have said.

No- not all sexual assault victims report when they are assaulted.

Look at what has happened to these women when they have come forward- they have been attacked as liars- EVEN though they have no record of lying- and Donald Trump not only has a record of lying- but has even talked about doing exactly what they have said that he did.

Now Donald Trump is saying he is going to sue them all.

Why didn't these women come forward right away?

Because rich men can screw over a woman in more ways than just reaching up her skirt.

Way to ignore what those women have said.

No- not all sexual assault victims report when they are assaulted.

Look at what has happened to these women when they have come forward- they have been attacked as liars- EVEN though they have no record of lying- and Donald Trump not only has a record of lying- but has even talked about doing exactly what they have said that he did.

---- which means in effect, that Rump is calling himself a liar.

Ironically this time he's not lying about that.

Forum List

Back