Republican sex scandals

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The scandals always seem to rise & surface just prior to elections then completely disappear right after the election.
The left loves to point to them as a reason to not vote for someone but then NEVER pursue them post election.

Contrast that with Bill Clinton or Fat Albert.

The scandals always seem to rise & surface just prior to elections then completely disappear right after the election.
The left loves to point to them as a reason to not vote for someone but then NEVER pursue them post election.

It's pathetic. Most of them are obviously lying. Which is particularly pathetic for the minority of them who are telling the truth. But at this point, you can't believe any of them. I hope Trump follows through and sues the shit out of every one of them and wins, so the future liberal hos think twice.

And yet while Democrats moan and wail about the poor victims, they continue to not give a shit about Slick's victims or his skank doing it to them again. They vote for them both

It's pathetic. Most of them are obviously lying. Which is particularly pathetic for the minority of them who are telling the truth. But at this point, you can't believe any of them. I hope Trump follows through and sues the shit out of every one of them and wins, so the future liberal hos think twice.

And yet while Democrats moan and wail about the poor victims, they continue to not give a shit about Slick's victims

And if Trump doesn't follow through on Suepalloozah? Bet he don't do jack shit.

"Fat Albert"? :dunno:
Bill Cosby, who is not a politian so the comment is irrelevant.

Wrong. The left hate Bill because of politics. He said black men need to take more responsibility and take care of their children and blacks need to start doing for themselves and not rely on government so much in general. You don't say that to liberals about blacks in this country, just not done

And yet while Democrats moan and wail about the poor victims, they continue to not give a shit about Slick's victims

And if Trump doesn't follow through on Suepalloozah? Bet he don't do jack shit.

I said I hope he does. If he doesn't he doesn't. What are you trying to get at here besides the obvious?

Wrong. The left hate Bill because of politics. He said black men need to take more responsibility and take care of their children and blacks need to start doing for themselves and not rely on government so much in general. You don't say that to liberals about blacks in this country, just not done

The OP has to do with sexual allegations coming out just before an election. As Cosby is not running for office and never has run for office, the comment is irrelevant.

Yes I know who he is, from the first time he appeared as a Cosby routine character. Hence my question.

So you asked a question you knew the answer to? Sure you did ...

Actually I never got an answer. OP ran away.

I seem to have that effect on bullshit.

We'd already answered your question, he probably assumed he didn't have to do it again. I'll explain it slower.

Bill Cosby did the voice of Fat Albert. He was calling Bill Cosby Fat Albert because he was Fat Albert. It's been discussed for a page now. You still don't get that? No one said it was hysterical or anything, but that's what he meant. Got it now?

The OP has to do with sexual allegations coming out just before an election. As Cosby is not running for office and never has run for office, the comment is irrelevant.
The op is about what I perceive to be political hit jobs by the left vs the accountability or follow through from REAL victims

You've been called anal before, haven't you?

Agree. That's why the comment must refer to someone else. I just have no idea who.

Also can't remember what election Mark Foley or Larry Craig or David Vitter or Dennis Hastert or John Ensign were about to run for when their "scandals" "broke".

Forum List

Back