Republican sex scandals

Yes I know who he is, from the first time he appeared as a Cosby routine character. Hence my question.

So you asked a question you knew the answer to? Sure you did ...

Actually I never got an answer. OP ran away.

I seem to have that effect on bullshit.

We'd already answered your question, he probably assumed he didn't have to do it again. I'll explain it slower.

Bill Cosby did the voice of Fat Albert. He was calling Bill Cosby Fat Albert because he was Fat Albert. It's been discussed for a page now. You still don't get that? No one said it was hysterical or anything, but that's what he meant. Got it now?

Poor Pogo. Gets no response out of me cause I still have him in time out for being a hyperpartisan dipshit. It must be devastating to be ignored when you play the attention whore he does

"Fat Albert"? :dunno:
Bill Cosby, who is not a politian so the comment is irrelevant.

Wrong. The left hate Bill because of politics. He said black men need to take more responsibility and take care of their children and blacks need to start doing for themselves and not rely on government so much in general. You don't say that to liberals about blacks in this country, just not done

The OP has to do with sexual allegations coming out just before an election. As Cosby is not running for office and never has run for office, the comment is irrelevant.
The op is about what I perceive to be political hit jobs by the left vs the accountability or follow through from REAL victims
Cosby is not a Republican.

Bill Cosby, how did you possibly not get that?

Bill Cosby isn't "fat". I still have no idea what he's talking about. Cosby is not a politician so that doesn't compute anyway.
DUH.

LOL. He said it happens before elections. He did not say it never happens except for elections. Cosby is part of the pattern. Though in his case, he seems to be actually guilty. However, it's the left's vitriol that is the pattern. You care about the accusation of sexual assault for Republicans, it's enough. You don't care when Democrats are actually guilty. Cosby pissed off the left. Losing the black monopoly would be devastating to the Democrat party in elections and the way to keep the monopoly is to keep blacks dependent on government

Wrong. The left hate Bill because of politics. He said black men need to take more responsibility and take care of their children and blacks need to start doing for themselves and not rely on government so much in general. You don't say that to liberals about blacks in this country, just not done

The OP has to do with sexual allegations coming out just before an election. As Cosby is not running for office and never has run for office, the comment is irrelevant.
The op is about what I perceive to be political hit jobs by the left vs the accountability or follow through from REAL victims

You still haven't explained "Fat Albert".
Let alone the collectivism fallacy where "the left" is some kind of emotional monolith that meets daily at a kaffeeklatch in Dubuque and arranges unanimously to read from the same script.

So?

You are missing the point dear

So?

Actually you have yet to establish that you have a point.

Just like the last time, when you ran away to Ignore Land because I pointed out that your thread at the time had no basis--- and I was right.

Same thing all over again. You get called to task to explain yourself, and you go run and hide.

Agree. That's why the comment must refer to someone else. I just have no idea who.

Also can't remember what election Mark Foley or Larry Craig or David Vitter or Dennis Hastert or John Ensign were about to run for when their "scandals" "broke".

I'm not explaining it to you again

This one?

11078951_1568653926735419_610625276_n.jpg

:beer:

A pint to you, Captain Obvious!

No shit. I already explained it, go back and read it again

Agree. That's why the comment must refer to someone else. I just have no idea who.

Also can't remember what election Mark Foley or Larry Craig or David Vitter or Dennis Hastert or John Ensign were about to run for when their "scandals" "broke".

I'm not explaining it to you again

Thank you.

It was never a question for you anyway. OP needs no help from you in the art of running away.

So?

Actually you have yet to establish that you have a point.

Just like the last time, when you ran away to Ignore Land because I pointed out that your thread at the time had no basis--- and I was right.

Same thing all over again. You get called to task to explain yourself, and you go run and hide.

You're just engaging in a kiddy game of hair splitting with your gypsy chickie poo

35 posts later I'm still trying to establish what the OP point is.
So far ............ none found.

And as per usual, he ran away rather than support it. Which the rest of the world calls "Tuesday".

OP: Please list the Republicans who have been hit with sex scandals just before an election. Please include the year, the election, the name of the candiate. The claim in the original post needs to be backed up with evidence.

So?

LOL Actually, I think you're missing the point.

And as per usual, he ran away rather than support it. Which the rest of the world calls "Tuesday".

From every angle, it just shows how ridiculously base the left is:

1) Liberal women, who supposedly want to not be treated as sex objects go to the most basic lie with Democrat opponents, he sexually harassed me!

2) The liberals all run around wailing and gnashing their teeth at the accusation assuming guilt, OMG, we could have a sexual harasser!

3) Then when liberal politicians like Slick actually harass women, even women activists like Kathleen Wiley, they don't care. The President of NOW even saying she'd blow him herself

You are a sick lot. And it's not just elections. Clarance Thomas was another. Anita Hill's so called witnesses not only weren't there, but they'd never met the guy. She had no one who knew him who even would say they could imagine him doing that.

You are a sick ideology

The scandals always seem to rise & surface just prior to elections then completely disappear right after the election.
The left loves to point to them as a reason to not vote for someone but then NEVER pursue them post election.

Contrast that with Bill Clinton or Fat Albert.

It's pathetic. Most of them are obviously lying. Which is particularly pathetic for the minority of them who are telling the truth. But at this point, you can't believe any of them. I hope Trump follows through and sues the shit out of every one of them and wins, so the future liberal hos think twice.

And yet while Democrats moan and wail about the poor victims, they continue to not give a shit about Slick's victims

And if Trump doesn't follow through on Suepalloozah? Bet he don't do jack shit.

I said I hope he does. If he doesn't he doesn't. What are you trying to get at here besides the obvious?

Why would I need to say if it's so obvious?

1) Liberal women, who supposedly want to not be treated as sex objects go to the most basic lie with Democrat opponents, he sexually harassed me!

2) The liberals all run around wailing and gnashing their teeth at the accusation assuming guilt, OMG, we could have a sexual harasser!

3) Then when liberal politicians like Slick actually harass women, even women activists like Kathleen Wiley, they don't care. The President of NOW even saying she'd blow him herself

You are a sick lot. And it's not just elections. Clarance Thomas was another. Anita Hill's so called witnesses not only weren't there, but they'd never met the guy. She had no one who knew him who even would say they could imagine him doing that.

You are a sick ideology

Actually it's you partisanshitheads it total that are responsible, but we all know none of you will deal with that, so here we shall remain providing all fuel the status quo runs on.

You are a sick ideology

Actually it's you partisanshitheads it total that are responsible, but we all know none of you will deal with that, so here we shall remain providing all fuel the status quo runs on.

It's partisan to object to partisanship. Got it. Any more insights to life you want to share?

BTW, you just objected to partisanship, that makes you ... partisan ... by your logic ...

Forum List

Back