Republican Senators: Trump referred to "shithouse", not "shithole" countries in Africa

And Anderson Cooper wants you to believe he grew up in a mixed neighborhood.
View attachment 171768
And this is relevant how? What a stupid attempt at comparison. Stupid and desperate.
You had to see the MSM use of weaponizing this irrelevant missrepresented event to understand the relevance of my post. Try to keep up or stop assuming and simply ask. I posted why it's relevant already. Page 39 on this topic:
Dems got the Trump Racism thing all wrong
BUT MOST likely you know already but are troll baiting for top posting reasons.
Are African countries "troll baiting" too? African nations condemn Trump’s ‘racist’ slur, demand apology - France 24
You just admitted Africa is racist for bringing up race that is a description of a place they'd have to be EXCLUSIVE to a race which makes them racist according to standards set by liberals on other arguments.
Of course none of this has to do with the point of my post, but it inadvertantly exposed the MSM which brought up the old DISMISSED cases of EXCLUSIVITY of Trump Towers. Wanting it both ways, double standard exposes it's being used as race baiting=form of racism in itself.
That being said: of Course Africa elect would be mad or insulted because people displace blame and can't look within, but also will defend their inadequacy for human ego sake, and do so liken to a sports announcer telling the viewers how trashy a host city was, like calling a city a dump or hell hole and those of that dirty unstable city crying foul and getting upset.
If that city is primarily a certain race is that announcer a racist? Isn't the racist the ones taking a private conversation and making it into race baiting to weaponize & pander to that race and regain their votes they lost due to that race realizing THEY HAVE IT BETTER WITH CONSERVATIVE PLANS. They started to realize thry were traped being manipulated and used by Dems who had no plan, but to
sabotage and play race bait games, even if it sabotaged the nation and kept us as a nation from success.
No this is not about race, oh wait it is, this is about Dems thinking a race(or numerous races) are too dumb to notice it's being played like a fiddle=insulting their intelligence.

Republican congressmen Tom Cotton and Perdue want Africa to know that Donald Trump thinks they're shithouses, not shitholes.
Washington Post (1/15/2018): Three White House officials said Perdue and Cotton told the White House that they heard “shithouse” rather than “shithole,” allowing them to deny the president’s comments on television over the weekend. The two men initially said publicly that they could not recall what the president said.

Inside the tense, profane White House meeting on immigration
Do you ever get tired of chasing your tail? Have you ever caught it?

They are SHITHOLES not SHITHOUSES Trump.
Geez what an idiot.
IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY

Either one works the descriptions might be rude, crude and politically incorrect you might even find them insulting but that doesn't mean they aren't accurate.
Who cares if the statement was accurate or not? An army vet with no legs is short but I’m not gonna run around making fun of his height. It shouldn’t have been said by our president. That’s plain and simple
He didn't 'run around' making fun of anything at all. He made a frank statement in a closed door meeting.

The democrats, in this case, ran around trumpeting 'insults.' The outrage here is asinine.

Either one works the descriptions might be rude, crude and politically incorrect you might even find them insulting but that doesn't mean they aren't accurate.
Who cares if the statement was accurate or not? An army vet with no legs is short but I’m not gonna run around making fun of his height. It shouldn’t have been said by our president. That’s plain and simple
He didn't 'run around' making fun of anything at all. He made a frank statement in a closed door meeting.

The democrats, in this case, ran around trumpeting 'insults.' The outrage here is asinine.
And no different an HONEST observation any of us would make.
First thing that came out my mouth seeing pics of Haiti was "what a Hell Hole"
and other times "what a dump"
and in seeing it again during episodes of
60 day fiance, I thought "what opportunist"
of course they want to use Americans to get their green card, who'd want to live in
"that place"?
NONE OF THESE ARE RACIST COMMENTS, they are merely HONEST observations, therefore only pawning commentary as racist to race bait your opponents and use that tactic to pander and fool that race is insulting that race as being dumb and unaware of what game you are playing.
In laymens terms the racist is those crying race to use that race as a weapon and
voting base tool.

True it was a closed door meeting so I won't blame Trump for publicly embarrassing our country through his public statements in THIS case. However, the views expressed by our POTUS in this closed door meeting were reckless and very concerning to many Americans including myself. They contrast basic American values and the positions that Trump has been publicly taking so there is some weight behind the controversy.

And no different an HONEST observation any of us would make.
First thing that came out my mouth seeing pics of Haiti was "what a Hell Hole"
and other times "what a dump"
and in seeing it again during episodes of
60 day fiance, I thought "what opportunist"
of course they want to use Americans to get their green card, who'd want to live in
"that place"?
NONE OF THESE ARE RACIST COMMENTS, they are merely HONEST observations, therefore only pawning commentary as racist to race bait your opponents and use that tactic to pander and fool that race is insulting that race as being dumb and unaware of what game you are playing.
In laymens terms the racist is those crying race to use that race as a weapon and
voting base tool.
No you are wrong... Trump saying he doesn't want people from shithole countries coming here is not an honest observation.... It is elitist and discriminatory. Definitely not "Merit Based"

"...Of 99 hours and three minutes devoted to Trump-related stories, a mere half-hour was devoted to Trump accomplishments, just 0.5 percent of coverage."

"
Despite the fact that no president was able to get drilling approved in the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) since initial authorization in 1979, Trump pulled it off in December. The move is likely to help keep oil prices under $100 per barrel, but the three networks gave the story 22 seconds.

Other Trump accomplishments:

• Expedited pipelines, including Keystone XL and Dakota Access, got seven minutes and 16 seconds from the big three networks.
  • The religious freedom actions of the White House received six minutes and seven seconds.
  • Improvements in veterans care got three minutes and 22 seconds.
  • Conservative judges got a paltry 37 seconds — in one year even Trump won confirmation of more new judges than did his predecessor in his first year. (The study did not include the appointment of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, whose appointment and confirmation garnered 71 minutes.)
The right-leaning MRC did not include tax reform, which Congress passed and Trump signed into law. On Tuesday, MRC noted in another part of its study that the three networks gave Trump negative coverage 90 percent of the time.

Trump's Biggest 2017 Triumphs Buried by ABC, CBS and NBC Newscasts

"The government first estimated that the economy lost 33,000 jobs in September because of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. Revised figures show a gain of 18,000 instead." :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

" Since the U.S. presidential election last year, manufacturing has gained a strong 156,000 jobs."

U.S. unemployment drops to lowest in 17 years

You know, I don't think that Trump used the term "shithouse". Why? Because on occasion, that term can actually be complimentary. If something is "built like a brick shithouse", it usually means that it is very good or very strong.

I know I've heard the phrase "she's built like a brick shithouse", when referring to how attractive a female is.

No, I think the term that Trump used was "shithole", and all the Republicans are getting in line to defend him and say they didn't remember what he said.

But..................I have a problem with that as well. During my last 2 tours of duty, I was in an independent duty billet, and each time I was a department head. Either for the USNS CONCORD or for MEPS Amarillo. If there were department head meetings with the CO, I had to be there. And, if my CO had said a remark like this, it's something that I would definitely remember.

Anyone who says they don't remember what he said is lying and trying to cover for Trump.

"...Of 99 hours and three minutes devoted to Trump-related stories, a mere half-hour was devoted to Trump accomplishments, just 0.5 percent of coverage."

"
Despite the fact that no president was able to get drilling approved in the Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) since initial authorization in 1979, Trump pulled it off in December. The move is likely to help keep oil prices under $100 per barrel, but the three networks gave the story 22 seconds.

Other Trump accomplishments:

• Expedited pipelines, including Keystone XL and Dakota Access, got seven minutes and 16 seconds from the big three networks.
  • The religious freedom actions of the White House received six minutes and seven seconds.
  • Improvements in veterans care got three minutes and 22 seconds.
  • Conservative judges got a paltry 37 seconds — in one year even Trump won confirmation of more new judges than did his predecessor in his first year. (The study did not include the appointment of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, whose appointment and confirmation garnered 71 minutes.)
The right-leaning MRC did not include tax reform, which Congress passed and Trump signed into law. On Tuesday, MRC noted in another part of its study that the three networks gave Trump negative coverage 90 percent of the time.

Trump's Biggest 2017 Triumphs Buried by ABC, CBS and NBC Newscasts
All Trump talks about is his accomplishments. He has waged all out war with the MSM, calling them every name in the book. Do you really think that is going to compel them to write fluff pieces or do you think it will make them combative and push them towards more skeptical and critical reporting?

True it was a closed door meeting so I won't blame Trump for publicly embarrassing our country through his public statements in THIS case. However, the views expressed by our POTUS in this closed door meeting were reckless and very concerning to many Americans including myself. They contrast basic American values and the positions that Trump has been publicly taking so there is some weight behind the controversy.
You just blamed Durbin who made it public not Trump, and Durbin lied as
usual no less to place his racist spin.
Durbin and the MSM (who knew Durbin lied) and kept selling the lie, ends up being the racist as are you for spreading it in that fashion.

Republican congressmen Tom Cotton and Perdue want Africa to know that Donald Trump thinks they're shithouses, not shitholes.
Washington Post (1/15/2018): Three White House officials said Perdue and Cotton told the White House that they heard “shithouse” rather than “shithole,” allowing them to deny the president’s comments on television over the weekend. The two men initially said publicly that they could not recall what the president said.

Inside the tense, profane White House meeting on immigration

This guy told this other guy that he heard some guy saying that someone told him that a friend of his said he heard that Trump said it.

You just blamed Durbin who made it public not Trump, and Durbin lied as
usual no less to place his racist spin.
Durbin and the MSM (who knew Durbin lied) and kept selling the lie, ends up being the racist as are you for spreading it in that fashion.
I don't think Durbin lied. I listened to his account and he was pretty straight up and clear eyed when telling the story. His version of events was also backed up by Lindsay Graham who is a friend of the presidents. Why would both of those guys make up out of thin air such a blatant statement coming from a room full of people? It doesn't make sense.

Do yourself a favor.... Watch Durbins interview with Jake tapper vs Cottons interview on Meet the Press where he gives a muddled denials followed by a quick subject change and reclassification of what he was denying. Obvious lie and spin in my opinion.

You just called Durbin and the MSM out of touch, because if they stick to their lie and deny Haiti is a hell hole and dump, then Durbin and the MSM is out of touch with reality. Also Durbin and MSM is calling Obama a Racist for similar comments about Libya. The fact they want it both ways=double standard proves it's a load of Political B.S. as was the Russia, health, and other silly concerns ALL PROVEN WRONG.
Keep randomly flinging dung enough and you are bound to hit someone, but to bad it's splashing back at ya's all the time and hitting your own party.. Enjoy the show, don't let your boomerang hit you on the way back from missing your targets. :)
Just remember who called it since the beginning.

You just called Durbin and the MSM out of touch, because if they stick to their lie and deny Haiti is a hell hole and dump, then Durbin and the MSM is out of touch with reality. Also Durbin and MSM is calling Obama a Racist for similar comments about Libya. The fact they want it both ways=double standard proves it's a load of Political B.S. as was the Russia, health, and other silly concerns ALL PROVEN WRONG.
Keep randomly flinging dung enough and you are bound to hit someone, but to bad it's splashing back at ya's all the time and hitting your own party.. Enjoy the show, don't let your boomerang hit you on the way back from missing your targets. :)
Just remember who called it since the beginning.
I’m not a dem and this conversation is obviously way over your head if you think that Trumps hellhole statement compares to Obama’s statement. The controversy isn’t about the place it’s about the people. If you don’t understand that then you are missing the point.

Places are not people, and you opened up a whole other can of worms & exposed contradiction, that being you are exposing those nations as exclusive thus racist or predjudiced. Especially when claiming a country (place ban) is a race of people ban.
How can it be racial if people of many Muslim countries are not part of the ban? Claiming it racial is to admit they are racist in it's mainly exclusively 1 race & religion which is how you assume it's banning that specific group of people. Then you dare say those same airport protesters on the ban should not consider
Obama's comment about an Islamic African nation as exactly the thing they claim to be protesting. Busted!
Even Obama had the same restricted countries listed, so this proves it's all a demonization tool by the Dems who use race baiting as a desperate political tool.
They literally think so low of ethnic groups that they think they can play them as tools & fools=now that is what true racism looks like.

I would disagree.

The view point presented was pretty basic - there is no reason that we are actively trying to encourage immigration from 'shithole' nations rather than those that have a more educated and productive populous. That is simply logical and quite frankly he is right on this matter. We should be engaged in trying to pull the best and brightest from those nations that are our competitors rather than using a lottery to pull people from poor and uneducated nations.

Forum List

Back