Republican’s Climate Solution: Clear-Cut the Rain Forest

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Republican's Climate Solution: Clearcut the Rain Forest - NYTimes.com
Poor dumb SOB.
Representative Dana Rohrabacher, Republican of California, needs to hit the science books, forestry experts suggest.

They reached that conclusion after hearing Mr. Rohrabacher declare during a Congressional hearing on Wednesday that clear-cutting the world’s rain forests might eliminate the production of greenhouse gases responsible for climate change.
<more>

yeah. He certainly does need to hit the science books alittle more. If he did, then he would realize that "Climate Change" or whatever you want to call it to not look stupid when the tempature goes in the wrong direction is a fraud, false, junk science, bullcrap, nonsense, etc.

He might also want to check a map. If he did he would realize that the rain forest isnt in the United States and he has no jurisdiction to do anything with the rain forest.

Coldest winter in years No spring yet. 35 degrees expected tonight!!!! GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS!!!!! Just another lie used to collect more money in taxes!!!! All Bull shit!!!!

Coldest winter in years No spring yet. 35 degrees expected tonight!!!! GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS!!!!! Just another lie used to collect more money in taxes!!!! All Bull shit!!!!

It's actually quite warm here. Was in the 90s.

But the global warming/climate change crisis is the greatest political crisis ever. No matter what direction the tempature goes, no matter what the weather is, it's "evidence" of the impending crisis.

You can't measure how you are fighting it because it's a long term "crisis". If you want to be winning against the crisis, you can claim it. If you want to need to scare the people, you can do it.

And the best part, you can use it to scare people into accepting insane regulation that they wouldn't otherwise (And likely did completely reject at some other time).

it's the ultimate crisis, because who can dispute you when everything, even if it complete contradicts previous evidence, is evidence in your favor.

Once the people are educated though, it fails.

Talk to Rohrabacher, he admits global warming exists.

Let me see if I understand you correctly:

You are citing a person you just claimed was stupid, ignorant, and uninformed in order to support your bullcrap global warming claim?

You really want to do that?

Forum List

Back