Grass Roots Group financed by 11 checks gives GOP "MILLIONS" - Hilarious!

R

rdean

American Action Network, a Washington group formed by Republican power broker Frederic V. Malek and run by former senator Norm Coleman (R-Minn.), collected $2.75 million from July 2009 to June 2010 in just 11 checks, the filing shows. The largest were two checks for $1 million apiece, and the smallest were two checks for $25,000.

Due to its tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(4) advocacy group, the Network is not required to reveal the donor names.

It is a couple of rich people who can hide their identity behind a c-4” tax status.

Brian O. Walsh, the Network’s new president, responded that the initial filing reflected revenues needed for the group’s “start-up,” and that its donor base expanded as the group collected another $24 million or so in the four months preceding the election. He declined to discuss how many additional donors it had.

‘Grass-roots’ group financed by only 11 checks - The Washington Post
-----------------------------------------

New FEC filings show that American Crossroads, the Karl Rove-backed group that is pouring money into attack ads targeting Democrats around the country, continues to be funded virtually entirely by billionaires.

Billionaires give 91 percent of funds for Rove-tied group
----------------------------------------------------

Does anyone wonder why Republicans want to cut taxes and give subsidies to millionaires and billionaires?

So the entire left wing agenda is funded by George Soros money funnelled through his various groups, and you are whining about one group funding the GOP?

Exactly who is claiming this is a grass roots organization? And if you dont know who the donors are how do you know they are billionaires?

So the entire left wing agenda is funded by George Soros money funnelled through his various groups, and you are whining about one group funding the GOP?

Exactly who is claiming this is a grass roots organization? And if you dont know who the donors are how do you know they are billionaires?

You want to see how to run the idiot RDean right out of a thread about donations to political parties?

Deano, given your claims that the Republicans are the party of "big business" how do you respond to the FACT that candidate Obama received more money in campaign donations from Wall Street than any other candidate in history?

Haul ass little man, you know you will. This has been asked of 9 times now with your only response being asses and elbows.

82 percent of the group’s initial revenues came from three donors – the two unnamed millionaires plus an unidentified donor who gave $250,000 -- illustrating, she said, how “very few people are having a disproportionate impact on our country’s elections.”

--------------------------

They have to file a tax form the following year, but don't have to say where the money came from.

You want to see how to run the idiot RDean right out of a thread about donations to political parties?

Deano, given your claims that the Republicans are the party of "big business" how do you respond to the FACT that candidate Obama received more money in campaign donations from Wall Street than any other candidate in history?

Haul ass little man, you know you will. This has been asked of 9 times now with your only response being asses and elbows.

You have a link?

You have a link?

The first 8 times wasn't enough for you?

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

MUST-READ: Wall Street bankers gave Obama millions in campaign contributions « Wintery Knight

You have a link?

The first 8 times wasn't enough for you?

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

MUST-READ: Wall Street bankers gave Obama millions in campaign contributions « Wintery Knight

From your own link:

The organizations themselves did not donate

The even put it in RED LETTERS just like these.

I only thought you were dumb. But "dumb" AND a "fool"?

OK, you got me. I can't compete with your level of intellect.

From your own link:

Where oh dumb one did I say ANYTHING about organizations? Oh that's right, I didn't.

Tell us dean, what laws are being broken?

Well none, now. That's why Republicans changed the laws. Does it really sound American to you to get millions from a couple of people? People whose identities are kept secret? Is that the country you want? Guess so. As long as they're "rich" they must be good people.

From your own link:

You can't compete with any level of intellect.

Well none, now. That's why Republicans changed the laws. Does it really sound American to you to get millions from a couple of people? People whose identities are kept secret? Is that the country you want? Guess so. As long as they're "rich" they must be good people.

You fucking idiot. None of us like it, the difference is NO ONE else is on here pretending that only one party does it.

You are without doubt the dumbest motherfucker on here, and that is REALLY saying something because there are some dumb motherfuckers on here.

From your own link:

Where oh dumb one did I say ANYTHING about organizations? Oh that's right, I didn't.

Wall Street implies "companies" and "corporations". You can't call janitors, secretaries, tellers, and so on "Wall Street".

I don't know why it's so hard to understand. You are on a "gotcha" high. But you're too stupid to see you are "stupid".

From your own link:

Wall Street implies "companies" and "corporations". You can't call janitors, secretaries, tellers, and so on "Wall Street".

I don't know why it's so hard to understand. You are on a "gotcha" high. But you're too stupid to see you are "stupid".

LOL @ you for being a simpleton who thinks that janitors and other service people donated millions and millions of dollars to a presidential campaign.

:rofl:

and has the nerve to call others dumb.

American Action Network, a Washington group formed by Republican power broker Frederic V. Malek and run by former senator Norm Coleman (R-Minn.), collected $2.75 million from July 2009 to June 2010 in just 11 checks, the filing shows. The largest were two checks for $1 million apiece, and the smallest were two checks for $25,000.

Due to its tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(4) advocacy group, the Network is not required to reveal the donor names.

It is a couple of rich people who can hide their identity behind a c-4” tax status.

Brian O. Walsh, the Network’s new president, responded that the initial filing reflected revenues needed for the group’s “start-up,” and that its donor base expanded as the group collected another $24 million or so in the four months preceding the election. He declined to discuss how many additional donors it had.

New FEC filings show that American Crossroads, the Karl Rove-backed group that is pouring money into attack ads targeting Democrats around the country, continues to be funded virtually entirely by billionaires.

Does anyone wonder why Republicans want to cut taxes and give subsidies to millionaires and billionaires?
the Grass Roots Group was a rock band from the late 60's Dean....thought i would let you know....since i doubt you ever listened to Rock...

Nope.

Just follow the campaign money. Same reason the Democrats in office would rather suck a million dollar dick than represent the people responsible for their paltry paycheck.

Last edited:

When your outrage has run down, are you going to complain about billionaire George Soros having undue influence over the Democratic Party?

No. I don't expect you will.

Forum List

Back