Republican Rep Floats Cutting Funding From Schools That Limit Free Speech

I bet you christian fascist would love to ban anything that goes against your fascist beliefs.

You're the one that wants to put freedom loving people down....

You bet wrong. Because we actually put our crayons and safey rooms behind us in Kindergarten, and received an education. Instead of being taught how to overcome a fear of chalk that wrote Trump and how to make a protest sign, we learned that in America, I may not agree with what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it.

You throw tantrums and chairs and destroy property to prevent speech that doesn't suit your taste. You are the intolerant ignorant.

They're floating this idea like a fresh turd floating in the bowl. Republicans love to threaten people, oh the power feels sooooo good. I say go ahead with this and any other batshit ideas they have. When Democrats are voted control next time they'll just withhold funding from any college that teaches unIntelligent Design or restricts the teaching of evolution.

That's the thing about fucking with other people, sooner than later it's your turn to bend over.

Forum List

Back