Republican Platform in 1992

Costs are soaring. Many Americans, responsible for children and aging parents, worry about the quality and price of care.

Notice they were talking about how high medical costs were. Like I have said many times, the problem has existed FOR DECADES. Long before Obama. In fact, Obama was still in college back then, but I'm sure the rubes will still find a way to blame him.

..preempt State mandated-benefit laws...

...and require States to establish risk pools...

Boom. Another confirmation of something else I have said many times. The GOP has never felt any qualms about trampling all over states rights when it suited them. And the rubes stay silent about it because their propaganda organs keep them in the dark except when it is convenient to make noise about Democrats doing it.

Thanks to the cooperation of the liberal media, a border line draft dodger (Bill Clinton) was able to characterize a genuine war hero (George H. Bush) as a "wimp" and the democrat party propaganda worked. The election was skewed of course by the entrance of 3rd party candidate Ross Perot who was a relatively well known and popular right wing figure at the time and was groomed by the media to siphon votes from Bush.

• Banned
..preempt State mandated-benefit laws...

...and require States to establish risk pools...

Boom. Another confirmation of something else I have said many times. The GOP has never felt any qualms about trampling all over states rights when it suited them. And the rubes stay silent about it because their propaganda organs keep them in the dark except when it is convenient to make noise about Democrats doing it.

• Banned
Thanks to the cooperation of the liberal media, a border line draft dodger (Bill Clinton) was able to characterize a genuine war hero (George H. Bush) as a "wimp" and the democrat party propaganda worked. The election was skewed of course by the entrance of 3rd party candidate Ross Perot who was a relatively well known and popular right wing figure at the time and was groomed by the media to siphon votes from Bush.

I voted for Perot. Looking back I realized it was a mistake.

If you read actual legislation like I do, instead of getting all your information from propaganda outlets who filter out the whole truth about our legislation and pour a cup of piss for you to guzzle instead, you would be amazed at how often state laws are pre-empted by the federal government. And you would find Republican sponsors of these bills do it just as often as Democrats.

But rubes have been trained to always blame the other party for every problem. It's all part of the divide-and-conquer strategy of their masters. Keep the rubes divided, and they can be herded hither and thither without resistance.

Forum List

Back