Republican Party's disapproval rating highest since 1992

Poll: GOP disapproval highest since 1992

WOW! And with Phrump at the top of the ticket, just HOW LOW CAN IT GO?

You know I have sat back and looked at many things and ask myself if Trump can win this November with such low poll numbers and then I look at Hillary Clinton and you know what Trump just might win.

The Average American Voter will change their opinion five seconds after the latest poll, so I have no use of polls at this stage of the election cycle except for the primary polls.

You know I have sat back and looked at many things and ask myself if Trump can win this November with such low poll numbers and then I look at Hillary Clinton and you know what Trump just might win.

The Average American Voter will change their opinion five seconds after the latest poll, so I have no use of polls at this stage of the election cycle except for the primary polls.

There is s Gorilla in the room. It is named, Trump's Mouth. He needs to develop a filter.

There is s Gorilla in the room. It is named, Trump's Mouth. He needs to develop a filter.

There is nothing that big that could filter it or gag it with!

oh and how many GOPers have voted for him? Oh yeah, more than any other by millions of votes. Thanks for playing.

It is truly strange the two most hated candidates are the ones at the top of the polls.

We are in bizarro world now, boys and girls.

Number of Democrats in congress lowest since 1921. Rubbing salt in that wound just never gets old. :laugh:
And what has the GOP managed to achieve since gaining the majority?

"I'm bored. Let's repeal ObamaCare again!"

It is truly strange the two most hated candidates are the ones at the top of the polls.

We are in bizarro world now, boys and girls.
I'm not a huge fan, but Biden should have run. I have to give it to him, he can talk with people having a hard time, and he believes America is for all Americans.

He's already played his women s card and guess who votes in the majority? Women...Drumpf is the walking dead

Tuesday's results marked a turning point and the Republican primary is all over. Tuesday was the first time that REPUBLICANS gave him a majority of their votes (except for New York, which doesn't count).

Why do "Republicans" have low approval ratings? Mainly because people are ignorant, the product of 50 years of failure to teach our children about the history and structure of the American governmental system.

I would bet that not one American in three could explain why we cannot, under our current Constitution, have "socialized medicine." Or why the Federal government can't guarantee everyone "free college."

Idiots.

Number of Democrats in congress lowest since 1921. Rubbing salt in that wound just never gets old. :laugh:
And how many come up for a vote in Nov compared to Dems?? with drumpf you stand a good chance of losing senate too

Its not our fault people hate Democrats and bitch slapped them. Maybe Democrats should stop being lying lowlife scum that might help.

Forum List

Back