Republican low information voters

Trump is the new face of fascism.
I thought the thread is about low information voters, at least that is what the title of the thread is about.

Yeah. Me to. Now all of a sudden its about closing mosques and the Japanese interments.

One thing I do know though is that the Dems are low info voters.

After all. They voted for Barry twice. Can't get any lower info than that.

I love someone who doesn't know the difference between to and too calling someone else a low information voter.

The #1 candidate running for the GOP has said he would close mosques and make Muslims register and have identification that says they are Muslim.

You know, we made Japanese and German citizens register too...(note proper use of too)

If it were up to me I'd kick every Muslim out of America and I sure as hell wouldn't let any more in.
Why stop with Muslims? You must surely have a long fear and hate list.

That's where you are wrong. I'm wary of any and all Muslims and in case its escaped your limited notice they want to kill us.

You bet I'd kick em all out of this country.
My notice is not limited. You are just so scared that you are frightened into telling a horrible lie that slanders millions of people because of their religion and your lack of intelligence and rational thinking. This is how fascist took over Europe in the 1930's. You are simply replacing the Jews with Muslims.

If it were up to me I'd kick every Muslim out of America and I sure as hell wouldn't let any more in.

So you actually ARE a bigot.

So, when you're kicking out Muslims, bigot, are you going to kick out the few thousand serving in the military? Did you serve in the military, by the way?

If I remember correctly the shooter at Ft. Hood was a member of the armed forces and I'm sure he's not the only member of our armed forces that lets religion rule his world.

Oh and you wouldn't know a bigot if one kicked you in the ass. Anyone that doesn't agree with you, you list as a racist and bigot.

You are a fool.

So you would kick out the thousands of Muslims voluntarily serving in a military you never served in. You are a xenophobic bigot...whose freedom to be a xenophobic bigot will continue to be protected by those Muslim Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Coast Guardsmen.

Why would you defend a religion that actively exterminates homosexuals? Are you insane?

We'd have to round them all up. Pack 'em onto trains and put them in camps. Then work out how to get rid of them.

Hmmmm...

Yeah. Me to. Now all of a sudden its about closing mosques and the Japanese interments.

One thing I do know though is that the Dems are low info voters.

After all. They voted for Barry twice. Can't get any lower info than that.

I love someone who doesn't know the difference between to and too calling someone else a low information voter.

The #1 candidate running for the GOP has said he would close mosques and make Muslims register and have identification that says they are Muslim.

You know, we made Japanese and German citizens register too...(note proper use of too)

That's where you are wrong. I'm wary of any and all Muslims and in case its escaped your limited notice they want to kill us.

My notice is not limited. You are just so scared that you are frightened into telling a horrible lie that slanders millions of people because of their religion and your lack of intelligence and rational thinking. This is how fascist took over Europe in the 1930's. You are simply replacing the Jews with Muslims.

Who's scared? Not me. I just don't trust any of them since 9/11 and anyone with half a brain would do the same. Seems you don't have half a brain.

Seems your the one who's scared. Scared that mayby those not trusting Muslims are right to do so.

You have no common sense at all.

I'm not scared.
Yes you are. You are so scared of Muslims you want to round all of them up and get rid of them.

It doesn't get more pants shitting terrified than that.

I love watching all you leftwing hypocrites...... you besmirch Christianity at every turn, a religion that isn't doing anything the Muslims are doing, yet defend a religion that is openly, actively hostile to everything the left holds dear.. you know, homosexuality, deviancy, debauchery, etc.

You're all fucking nutz... you really are. Or, perhaps you're just fucking cowards?

I'm not scared.
Yes you are. You are so scared of Muslims you want to round all of them up and get rid of them.

Don;t you have some piss to drink?

So you actually ARE a bigot.

So, when you're kicking out Muslims, bigot, are you going to kick out the few thousand serving in the military? Did you serve in the military, by the way?

If I remember correctly the shooter at Ft. Hood was a member of the armed forces and I'm sure he's not the only member of our armed forces that lets religion rule his world.

Oh and you wouldn't know a bigot if one kicked you in the ass. Anyone that doesn't agree with you, you list as a racist and bigot.

You are a fool.

So you would kick out the thousands of Muslims voluntarily serving in a military you never served in. You are a xenophobic bigot...whose freedom to be a xenophobic bigot will continue to be protected by those Muslim Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Coast Guardsmen.

Why would you defend a religion that actively exterminates homosexuals? Are you insane?
Why would you defend a religion that exterminated blacks?

I love watching all you leftwing hypocrites...... you besmirch Christianity at every turn, a religion that isn't doing anything the Muslims are doing, yet defend a religion that is openly, actively hostile to everything the left holds dear.. you know, homosexuality, deviancy, debauchery, etc.

You're all fucking nutz... you really are. Or, perhaps you're just fucking cowards?
When has anyone on the left promoted closing down every Christian church in the U.S. and round up every single Christian and have them shipped out of the U.S.?

I'm not scared.

Nope. Not scared at all. I don't trust any of them since 9/11 and neither should anyone else.

Not my fault you have no common sense.

I'm not scared.

Nope. Not scared at all. I don't trust any of them since 9/11 and neither should anyone else.

It is your fault you are willfully stupid and are scared of EVERY Muslim. You are a textbook ignorant, cowardly bigot.

I'm not scared.

It is your fault you are willfully stupid and are scared of EVERY Muslim.

Yup. The one you trust may be the one who kills you. Ask those at Ft. Hood. I'm sure they trusted that officer.

Christianity in America is on the verge of an ethnic cleansing of Muslims, with Adolf Trump beating the drum.

We are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

Yup. The one you trust may be the one who kills you.

That's more true than you realize. You are far, far, far, far more likely to be shot and killed by a friend or relative than killed by a terrorist. This is a hard fact.

You are surrounded by maniacs, Claudette. You should move to a mosque where you will be MUCH safer.

That's more true than you realize. You are far, far, far, far more likely to be shot and killed by a friend or relative than killed by a terrorist. This is a hard fact.

You are surrounded by maniacs, Claudette. You should move to a mosque where you will be MUCH safer.

Naah. You move to a mosque. That way you will be closer to those trustworthy Muslims. Good luck.

Last edited:

I'm not scared.

It is your fault you are willfully stupid and are scared of EVERY Muslim. You are a textbook ignorant, cowardly bigot.

Fucking Nazi.

Wow, that's quite a testimonial about your friends and family.... not in my world. I tend to not surround myself with homicidal maniacs.

:lol:

The question is --- does Islam qualify as a religion?

Yes. Next question.

Any organization that calls for killing all unbelievers DOES NOT qualify as a religion in my book.

The Mosque's are terrorist organizations and the Imams tell them to go out and kill infidels as per the Qur'an.

Bullshit, nazi. Bullshit. The vast majority of mosques are not like that at all. Asshole.

/QUOTE]
===========

The religion is BASED on the Quran which orders them to kill infidels. They are being told to do so by the Imams.

I wonder why the Imams would say they don't tell them to do that? Being against the law and making the guilty too wouldn't have anything to do with it would it? No ... I'm sure it doesn't. < /snark>

You must have majored in Stupid in College and you earned a Doctorate in it. And it shows in your posts.

]

Forum List

Back