Republican-led attempt to block Iran deal fails in Senate

iceweasal so your response is that Wikipedia and all the references at the bottom of the Wikipedia article are not to be trusted?

So I should defer to your argument that the US NEVER aided or supported the Iraqi military pre 1992?

You are twisting facts. The facts are simple:

1. The U.S. government provided the mujahideen with weapons and training in the early 1980s

2. Osama bin Laden was a member of the Mujahideen leadership who received arms and training from the U.S.

3. Osama bin Laden formed the terrorist group Al Qaeda.
They weren't terrorists AT THE TIME. No one knew what would happen much later on, including them. You're trying to twist facts to fit your beliefs, not me!
Also thank you for conceding you are a complete liar with respect to the iran-iraq war. Well, either you are a liar or you are just ignorant about U.S. policy. Maybe that's why you are so wrong about this too
I didn't concede anything, you stupid motherfucker. I asked you to back up your claim and your threw out a quick wiki link, like most libtards. That proves you don't have shit.

what does that mean? that you aren't a terrorists when you are doing our dirty work but then once the dirty work is over you are back to being a terrorist? so basically you are giving bin Laden a terrorist pass because he was temporarily on our side?

1. The U.S. government provided the mujahideen with weapons and training in the early 1980s

2. Osama bin Laden was a member of the Mujahideen leadership who received arms and training from the U.S.

They weren't terrorists AT THE TIME. No one knew what would happen much later on, including them. You're trying to twist facts to fit your beliefs, not me!
Also thank you for conceding you are a complete liar with respect to the iran-iraq war. Well, either you are a liar or you are just ignorant about U.S. policy. Maybe that's why you are so wrong about this too
I didn't concede anything, you stupid motherfucker. I asked you to back up your claim and your threw out a quick wiki link, like most libtards. That proves you don't have shit.

what does that mean? that you aren't a terrorists when you are doing our dirty work but then once the dirty work is over you are back to being a terrorist? so basically you are giving bin Laden a terrorist pass because he was temporarily on our side?
No, I explained it earlier, maybe two posts ago. They were in a war with the USSR. Military battles. Terrorists target civilians, for the purpose of inflicting terror on the population to put pressure on them. The Mujahadin were not terrorists and nobody had a crystal ball to see the future. You are Monday morning quarterbacking to make the US look bad.

No, I explained it earlier, maybe two posts ago. They were in a war with the USSR. Military battles. Terrorists target civilians, for the purpose of inflicting terror on the population to put pressure on them. The Mujahadin were not terrorists and nobody had a crystal ball to see the future. You are Monday morning quarterbacking to make the US look bad.
Again you are making factually incorrect statements. Bin Laden didn't take a break from being a jihadist just because he joined the mujahideen fight against the Soviets. You are trying to say that while Osama was fighting the Soviets he ceased being a terrorist temporarily because he was fighting our enemy. That's an absurd argument.

You were wrong about Iraq
You refuse to read anything. Go to the wikipedia article I linked, scroll down to the bottom where it gives references and read. Dang man read anything, you are just wrong about history completely.

You called me a libtard but I voted for George w bush and Ron Paul

Not a single argument you have made holds any water, you are uninformed and have no idea what you are talking about.

Now you want to hammer this timeline argument for some dumb reason. Like maybe Osama was a terrorist before fighting the Soviets but then he was on our side so we won't call him a terrorist so we trained him and gave him weapons. Then after the war he starts up al Qaeda and gets back to jihad and he is a bad guy again because he no longer serves our interests.

Your idea that you masquerade as some twisted truth is ridiculous

Again you are making factually incorrect statements. Bin Laden didn't take a break from being a jihadist just because he joined the mujahideen fight against the Soviets. You are trying to say that while Osama was fighting the Soviets he ceased being a terrorist temporarily because he was fighting our enemy. That's an absurd argument.

You refuse to read anything. Go to the wikipedia article I linked, scroll down to the bottom where it gives references and read. Dang man read anything, you are just wrong about history completely.

Not a single argument you have made holds any water, you are uninformed and have no idea what you are talking about.

Now you want to hammer this timeline argument for some dumb reason. Like maybe Osama was a terrorist before fighting the Soviets but then he was on our side so we won't call him a terrorist so we trained him and gave him weapons. Then after the war he starts up al Qaeda and gets back to jihad and he is a bad guy again because he no longer serves our interests.

No, I'm not going to Wikipedia, it's a joke. How can anyone take it seriously?

They were fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, not Moscow. That means soldiers. War. Some became al Qaeda later for other reasons.

They were fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, not Moscow. That means soldiers. War. Some became al Qaeda later for other reasons.
Wikipedia is a middle man, at the bottom of the page is the list of references where the source material comes from. Wikipedia doesn't do its own investigative journalism lol.

Again, Osama bin Laden didn't become a terrorist after the war with the Soviets, he was a terrorist when he joined the mujahideen. He came from a wealthy Saudi family and he was already a financier of terrorism. He took over leadership responsibilities within the mujahideen and then after the war he took some of the loyal soldiers to him and started al Qaeda, but he was in fact a jihadist prior to founding al Qaeda, and we trained and armed him while he was in the mujahideen

I feel like a history professor talking to a deaf kid. Again, you can claim that because he was fighting against the Soviets in a war we sided with him on that he gained some temporary terrorist exception status but that is crap

Wikipedia is a middle man, at the bottom of the page is the list of references where the source material comes from. Wikipedia doesn't do its own investigative journalism lol.

Again, Osama bin Laden didn't become a terrorist after the war with the Soviets, he was a terrorist when he joined the mujahideen. He came from a wealthy Saudi family and he was already a financier of terrorism. He took over leadership responsibilities within the mujahideen and then after the war he took some of the loyal soldiers to him and started al Qaeda, but he was in fact a jihadist prior to founding al Qaeda, and we trained and armed him while he was in the mujahideen
Wikipedia is an open source, just because it has links doesn't make it credible. People edit what they want, there's no oversight. The US trained the Mujahadin, not al Qaeda. They were not a terrorist organization because bin Laden was there.

And again you have completely abandoned your Iraq argument. I assume you have accepted the truth.

Your idea that the U.S. government doesn't negotiate with or make deals with evil Muslims is a lie, we have done it for decades

I feel like a history professor talking to a deaf kid. Again, you can claim that because he was fighting against the Soviets in a war we sided with him on that he gained some temporary terrorist exception status but that is crap
You need to pop your head out of your ass. You're basing your entire argument on a man when the issue is the organization, what they did and the different organization called al Qaeda for a different purpose.

And again you have completely abandoned your Iraq argument. I assume you have accepted the truth.

Your idea that the U.S. government doesn't negotiate with or make deals with evil Muslims is a lie, we have done it for decades
You haven't shown us anything, you dumbfuck. Now you're trying another angle. I'm sorry you hate the US so much but it ain't my problem. If you have evidence we supplied Iraq with weapons go ahead and post it.

No, bin Laden was a terrorist and in senior leadership in the mujahideen. So now you are going to claim that the U.S. was playing dumb, that our government was funding an army with a radical Muslim jihadist in a prominent leadership position and we didn't know or didn't care that we were training and supporting

No, bin Laden was a terrorist and in senior leadership in the mujahideen. So now you are going to claim that the U.S. was playing dumb, that our government was funding an army with a radical Muslim jihadist in a prominent leadership position and we didn't know or didn't care that we were training and supporting
I said what I meant. You want to smear shit on the US, we get it. Those weren't terrorists no matter how bad you want it.

You haven't shown us anything, you dumbfuck. Now you're trying another angle. I'm sorry you hate the US so much but it ain't my problem. If you have evidence we supplied Iraq with weapons go ahead and post it.
Again go to the source links on the wikipedia. It is publicly documented information that our government was providing Saddam's forces with military aid to fight Iran.

I love America, every politician that has every supported selling guns to radical Islamic fanatics is the ones who hate america

You can't defend the mujahideen without defending the people running it. Sorry man you can play both sides of the same argument that you are making.

I claim that for 40 years the u.S. has done business with evil states and terrorist actors. You claim that's not true. Again, the evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you.

I almost forgot. We as a country traded with south Africa during aparthied. The U.S. loves dealing with murderers.

Again go to the source links on the wikipedia. It is publicly documented information that our government was providing Saddam's forces with military aid to fight Iran.

I love America, every politician that has every supported selling guns to radical Islamic fanatics is the ones who hate america
You can't back anything you said up. You're too stupid to even try. Wiki is as far as you can get. Nor can you follow the conversation. The issue isn't a man, you need it to be for some reason.

The point is the Mujahadin wasn't a terrorist organization, so no, the US didn't train terrorists.

Fail.

I said what I meant. You want to smear shit on the US, we get it. Those weren't terrorists no matter how bad you want it.
I disagree, how can you say what you mean when you have no idea what you are talking about.

I give you sources but you refuse to read any of them and just blanket assert that they are all bullshit

You can't defend the mujahideen without defending the people running it. Sorry man you can play both sides of the same argument that you are making.

I claim that for 40 years the u.S. has done business with evil states and terrorist actors. You claim that's not true. Again, the evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you.

I almost forgot. We as a country traded with south Africa during aparthied. The U.S. loves dealing with murderers.
I don't need to defend anyone, you're throwing baseless shit out there because you have an ax to grind. Throwing even more assertions out don't help.

So we trained and supplied an Islamic jihadist but it doesn't matter because he was in an army that we supported, that's your final argument? Because he was in an army the fact that he was a jihadist is irrelevant

I disagree, how can you say what you mean when you have no idea what you are talking about.

I give you sources but you refuse to read any of them and just blanket assert that they are all bullshit
Wikipedia is a joke, not a credible source. Don't blame it on me.

Forum List

Back