Republican Insiders Just Revealed Trump Is Weighing Resignation

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

By Vinnie Longobardo

Donald Trump is feeling the heat and it’s beginning to singe.
With the surprise announcement yesterday that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is seeking immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony before the congressional Intelligence Committees, a report from usually reliable sources is claiming that the President is considering resigning.

A former member of Bill Clinton’s White House staff and a veteran of multiple presidential campaigns, Claude Taylor tweeted out this bombshell yesterday, citing an “independent journalist” who said they have multiple sources stating that Trump is already considering his options in the wake of the ever-expanding Russiagate scandal. Among those options: resignation.

In away this would really suck as Pence or Ryan would be worse but this just shows how much of a bunch of criminals these people are.

By Vinnie Longobardo

With the surprise announcement yesterday that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is seeking immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony before the congressional Intelligence Committees, a report from usually reliable sources is claiming that the President is considering resigning.

A former member of Bill Clinton’s White House staff and a veteran of multiple presidential campaigns, Claude Taylor tweeted out this bombshell yesterday, citing an “independent journalist” who said they have multiple sources stating that Trump is already considering his options in the wake of the ever-expanding Russiagate scandal. Among those options: resignation.

In away this would really suck as Pence or Ryan would be worse but this just shows how much of a bunch of criminals these people are.

stepping down might make it possible for a president Pence to toss a presidential pardon his way, not good

we need to have all the collaborators in this Russian electioneering debacle jailed, not pardoning each other on the way to the bank

Occupy democrats need something to occupy their minds.

Jeff Sessions is getting his indictments ready and intends to get Democrat convictions.

I don't trust the source, but it wouldn't surprise me. Trump is neither interested or skilled enough for this line of work. His forte is in manipulating dumbass Americans, and not being a head of state.

I don't trust the source, but it wouldn't surprise me. Trump is neither interested or skilled enough for this line of work. His forte is in manipulating dumbass Americans, and not being a head of state
Actually his forte is beating his challengers

I think this just a ripple in the space-time continuum causing an alternate reality whereby Trump might humbly resign. Someone from Colorado send me some weed and I'll investigate this possibility further.
:smoke:

I don't think it's true Matthew....I think I had read this yesterday and it originated from simply a couple of tweets...?

By Vinnie Longobardo

Can you say "FAKE NEWS!"

Forum List

Back