Republican Insiders Just Revealed Trump Is Weighing Resignation

By Vinnie Longobardo

Donald Trump is feeling the heat and it’s beginning to singe.
With the surprise announcement yesterday that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is seeking immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony before the congressional Intelligence Committees, a report from usually reliable sources is claiming that the President is considering resigning.

A former member of Bill Clinton’s White House staff and a veteran of multiple presidential campaigns, Claude Taylor tweeted out this bombshell yesterday, citing an “independent journalist” who said they have multiple sources stating that Trump is already considering his options in the wake of the ever-expanding Russiagate scandal. Among those options: resignation.

In away this would really suck as Pence or Ryan would be worse but this just shows how much of a bunch of criminals these people are.
HA------HA HA HA-----HA HA HA HA, that is Rich.... keep drinking the Cool Aid!

Last edited:
I don't trust the source, but it wouldn't surprise me. Trump is neither interested or skilled enough for this line of work. His forte is in manipulating dumbass Americans, and not being a head of state.

Manipulating dumb ass Americans IS the main responsibility of the president.

Trump resign? Not in a million years!

How many of these ridiculous threads are you guys going to start?

Last edited:

By Vinnie Longobardo

Donald Trump is feeling the heat and it’s beginning to singe.
With the surprise announcement yesterday that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is seeking immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony before the congressional Intelligence Committees, a report from usually reliable sources is claiming that the President is considering resigning.

A former member of Bill Clinton’s White House staff and a veteran of multiple presidential campaigns, Claude Taylor tweeted out this bombshell yesterday, citing an “independent journalist” who said they have multiple sources stating that Trump is already considering his options in the wake of the ever-expanding Russiagate scandal. Among those options: resignation.

In away this would really suck as Pence or Ryan would be worse but this just shows how much of a bunch of criminals these people are.

It always amuses me how you people love to internalize your wishful thinking fantasies in a lame attempt to make them real.

And no, I don't know where the Blue Fairy is. Sorry.

Citing an Occutard site as a “news source”. Even for Matthew

1295180.png

Forum List

Back