Republican Implosion: Really? This is serious?

If a Republican president saved the auto-industry at no cost to taxpayers, got Bin Laden in a special opts move that went against top brass and politicians, gave the biggest working class tax cut in history, signed a bill authorizing the reduction of spending by 15%, all the while reversing the most devastating economic collapse in 80 years....the Republicans would hail him as the Second Coming of Christ!

If a Republican president saved the auto-industry at no cost to taxpayers, got Bin Laden in a special opts move that went against top brass and politicians, gave the biggest working class tax cut in history, signed a bill authorizing the reduction of spending by 15%, all the while reversing the most devastating economic collapse in 80 years....the Republicans would hail him as the Second Coming of Christ!

That's kinda the problem with Democrats..they don't brag enough. They really should take pointers from Republicans about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrJwzYBUkU]Bush: "Mission Accomplished" -- REAL Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Say what you will about it..but it looks great. Visually it's an exceptional way to spike the ball.

Democrats never do anything close to this. And it hurts them in the long run.

I dunno, is this Republican field really that drastically different from the past? I don't see a drastic difference from 2008, 2000, and 1996.

I dunno, is this Republican field really that drastically different from the past? I don't see a drastic difference from 2008, 2000, and 1996.

Bachmann? Trump? Gingrich? Cain?

None of those guys would be taken at all seriously. Same with Santorum and Paul.

These are complete loons.

Bachmann? Trump? Gingrich? Cain?

None of those guys would be taken at all seriously. Same with Santorum and Paul.

These are complete loons.

I am still not persuaded that this GOP pool is radically different than what they offered in 2008, 2000, and 1996 or even 1988 when Pat Robertson ran.

It is different. Very different. They aren't even trying to mask their overtly lunatic racist rhetoric. Pat Robertson at least tried to hide his theocratic roots.

This time? Not so much.

it's called a primary. It happens every year for every election. Nothing new about that.

It is different. Very different. They aren't even trying to mask their overtly lunatic racist rhetoric. Pat Robertson at least tried to hide his theocratic roots.

This time? Not so much.

And what about Pat Buchanan?

The Dems won't have to dig for dirt on Mitt. Newt is doing that job for them!

The republican party is a big tent unlike democrats who kicked their own VP nominee out of the party for being reasonable.

"I'd vote for an orange juice can before I would vote for Obama"....Mark Levin

This was a great week for Democrats. And they didn't have to lift a finger. Republicans are brawling like pit fighters with gloves made of linen and glass shards.

It's one bloody show..

We just like the Headlines. ;)

It's not only that. Never seen anything like this in all my life in this country.

It's seriously a freak show.

Really! :eek:

One Term comes to mind. OWS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That may be the point, in part. Funny how either of them are preferable to Barry. ;)

For the Record, Our greatest fear here, is, that like Bush, Either could cave to DNC Pressure and start governing like Democrats mixing Alcohol and Ludes. Drunken Sailor Syndrome, where they become indistinguishable from the Left side of the Aisle. :D Again, like Bush.

The republican party is a big tent unlike democrats who kicked their own VP nominee out of the party for being reasonable.

"I'd vote for an orange juice can before I would vote for Obama"....Mark Levin

I'd Vote for Tracy Lords before I would Vote for Obama. ..... - Intense.

traci-lords.jpg

That may be the point, in part. Funny how either of them are preferable to Barry. ;)

For the Record, Our greatest fear here, is, that like Bush, Either could cave to DNC Pressure and start governing like Democrats mixing Alcohol and Ludes. Drunken Sailor Syndrome, where they become indistinguishable from the Left side of the Aisle. :D Again, like Bush.

Bush seriously screwed the pooch. Obama has done pretty well over his first term considering the shit sandwich left to him.

Seriously? Drunken sailor? Obama's been cutting the deficit after his first year. All his "spending" is provisioned with cuts from something else. Taxes haven't been raised. You guys are in some sort of fantasy.

The reality is..the economy is getting better, real terrorists are getting killed and there's an actual handle being placed on spending.

And the right is kicking and screaming all the way.

This time? Not so much.

And what about Pat Buchanan?

Pat? What about him. He's an avowed racist and bigot. But he's smart as a whip and knows about policy. And he tamped down all that rhetoric during his campaign.

Bush seriously screwed the pooch. Obama has done pretty well over his first term considering the shit sandwich left to him.

Seriously? Drunken sailor? Obama's been cutting the deficit after his first year. All his "spending" is provisioned with cuts from something else. Taxes haven't been raised. You guys are in some sort of fantasy.

The reality is..the economy is getting better, real terrorists are getting killed and there's an actual handle being placed on spending.

Yeah, Bush tried too hard to appease the Lunatic Fringe on the Left. He spent way too much, almost like a Democrat. He actually got semi sucked in to their Bullshit. Good Point. :D

The Tea Party types no longer took marching orders from the establishment types and were completely unwilling to compromise on anything. This lead to such happy moments as the S&P downgrade...

OMG, Liberals are so funny. The downgrade was because people wanted to CUT spending. With Democratic party hacks, all roads lead to more taxes and higher spending. The problem with our fiscal policies is we don't tax and spend enough! Wow.

:lmao:

Yeah, Bush tried too hard to appease the Lunatic Fringe on the Left. He spent way too much, almost like a Democrat. He actually got semi sucked in to their Bullshit. Good Point. :D

Give it a rest. This disowning of Bush really makes you guys look foolish.

Republican Presidents..during my life time..have exploded budgets. Ford and George HW Bush being the exceptions.

The Tea Party types no longer took marching orders from the establishment types and were completely unwilling to compromise on anything. This lead to such happy moments as the S&P downgrade...

OMG, Liberals are so funny. The downgrade was because people wanted to CUT spending. With Democratic party hacks, all roads lead to more taxes and higher spending. The problem with our fiscal policies is we don't tax and spend enough! Wow.

:lmao:

No..the downgrade happened because it looked as if the government was willing to default on debts.

In any case..it represents a first for the S&P..which factored political conditions into the mix when doing a bond rating.

And they got the math wrong, initially. They screwed up by nearly a trillion.

Forum List

Back