Republican Health Care Plan

You see folks, they got them some Obambamnocare and they whine and moan over how it's Republicans fault they got duped into Obama's insurance scam. they haven't seen anything yet, the fines are getting ready to hit them

You are expecting the politicians you say are owned by business to keep the businesses that own them in check
That's retarded. ... We became of plutocracy because of corporate lobbyist and the super PACS

:lmao:

You say "that's retarded," then ... wait for it ... agree with me. Classic. You people are stupid I couldn't make up.

Hillary loves ya, man. She's sold out to wall street and corporate interests, and you want to give her more power Oh, but she just wants that power to screw the companies who own her. Yeah. Don't take telemarketing calls, Virginia. Seriously...

Why would she? She and Bill have enough money. She agrees with Sanders that the corporate criminal elite have rigged the economy.

My criticism of the Clintons is with Bill. Bill Clinton signed the Republican sponsored Banking Modernization Act. Do you know what that was a bad thing? It's a bad thing because it repealed Glass Steagal. Do you know what that's a bad thing? It's a bad thing because it for all intents and purposes deregulated the Wall Street.

Do you know why deregulating Wall Street is a bad thing? Because the financial industry in this country is full of people who should be sent to a guillotine. These people are better known as the 1% and they need to be purged from the gene pool.

b6b0c6d43a9af79a61360aa475bb48e1.jpg

Look I don't want to pay the healthcare bills of a bunch of lazy fat ass Democrat losers, they can get a job and pay their own healthcare bills.

Look I don't want to pay the healthcare bills of a bunch of lazy fat ass Democrat losers, they can get a job and pay their own healthcare bills.

I don't want to pay the health care costs of a bunch of lazy, obese, slothful, gluttonous, Republican red state whores and freeloaders. The red states are the parasite states.

barrie_free2bme.gif

Also Blues Legend, you are a dumb fuck. All insurance distributes cost and risk. When I pay my car insurance I am paying the costs incurred by low life pieces of shit like you. If everyone drove like me, car insurance would be cheap and if everyone was healthy health insurance would be cheaper. Some people are sick through no fault of their own but then there are the fat, slothful gluttonous sub-humans who reside on the red states. The should pay more.

I don't want to pay the health care costs of a bunch of lazy, obese, slothful, gluttonous, Republican red state whores and freeloaders. The red states are the parasite states.

barrie_free2bme.gif

Also Blues Legend, you are a dumb fuck. All insurance distributes cost and risk. When I pay my car insurance I am paying the costs incurred by low life pieces of shit like you. If everyone drove like me, car insurance would be cheap and if everyone was healthy health insurance would be cheaper. Some people are sick through no fault of their own but then there are the fat, slothful gluttonous sub-humans who reside on the red states. The should pay more.

^^^ as is typical the left lies. Tell us how many blacks and democrats live in red states? OH SNAP. I have no problem with people paying into a pool, its moocher Democrats who pay nothing and expect me to pay their share of the premiums.

You are expecting the politicians you say are owned by business to keep the businesses that own them in check
That's retarded. ... We became of plutocracy because of corporate lobbyist and the super PACS

You say "that's retarded," then ... wait for it ... agree with me. Classic. You people are stupid I couldn't make up.

Hillary loves ya, man. She's sold out to wall street and corporate interests, and you want to give her more power Oh, but she just wants that power to screw the companies who own her. Yeah. Don't take telemarketing calls, Virginia. Seriously...

Why would she? She and Bill have enough money. She agrees with Sanders that the corporate criminal elite have rigged the economy.

My criticism of the Clintons is with Bill. Bill Clinton signed the Republican sponsored Banking Modernization Act. Do you know what that was a bad thing? It's a bad thing because it repealed Glass Steagal. Do you know what that's a bad thing? It's a bad thing because it for all intents and purposes deregulated the Wall Street.

Do you know why deregulating Wall Street is a bad thing? Because the financial industry in this country is full of people who should be sent to a guillotine. These people are better known as the 1% and they need to be purged from the gene pool.

I got it, you believe! Liberalism can only be believed on faith because it's defied by logic and unsupported by any empirical data. You can say you tried to spread the word at your next Democrat revival meeting. I hear you, brother!

I got it, you believe! Liberalism can only be believed on faith because it's defied by logic and unsupported by any empirical data. You can say you tried to spread the word at your next Democrat revival meeting. I hear you, brother!

You don't get it but what you need to get is AIDS. What you have is a dark soul and a one way trip to eternal suffering.

You don't get it but what you need to get is AIDS. What you have is a dark soul and a one way trip to eternal suffering.

Um ... OK?

Forum List

Back