Bush destroyed our economy.
Debt increase* End-of-term GDP* Percentage

Reagan $1,873 $8,850 21%
GHW Bush 1,484 $9,410 16%
Clinton 1,268 $12,680 12%
GW Bush 4,899 $14,580 34%
Obama 7,198 $16,160 44%
(*in billions)

Bush's debt didn't stop when he left office. He left TWO wars (off budget) and tax cuts.
That was fixed into the numbers shitting bull I know you just won't accept Obama has run up debt all on his own but he has and your partisan idiocy will never change this fact.

Critics Still Wrong on What’s Driving Deficits in Coming Years: Economic Downturn, Financial Rescues, and Bush-Era Policies Drive the Numbers

Bush fucked us hard and deep!

12-16-09bud-rev6-28-10-f1.jpg

Last edited:
10.6 is actually 15.6? Is this the new Core Curriculum math?
Bush left office with the debt at 10T. Obama still has 2 years to go and it's already 18T. Facts are just not kind to Democrats.
He started with the $5 Trillion SURPLUS that Clinton left him.

10.6 + 5 = 15.6

Bush destroyed our economy.
Debt increase* End-of-term GDP* Percentage

Reagan $1,873 $8,850 21%
GHW Bush 1,484 $9,410 16%
Clinton 1,268 $12,680 12%
GW Bush 4,899 $14,580 34%
Obama 7,198 $16,160 44%
(*in billions)

Bush's debt didn't stop when he left office. He left TWO wars (off budget) and tax cuts.
Bush's debt didnt stop. Obama's debt never started.
Do you actually believe this?

Bush left office with the debt at 10T. Obama still has 2 years to go and it's already 18T. Facts are just not kind to Democrats.
He started with the $5 Trillion SURPLUS that Clinton left him.

10.6 + 5 = 15.6
There was no surplus. In any case the "surplus" did not wipe out the accumulated debt and is already included in the 10T figure.
You're really bad at math, arent you?

So, I guess that Kasich does not want to run for President, after all.

Probably the best candidate the right wing has to offer. I live in Ohio. Kasich has done a nice job. He understands how government works at the Federal level. He has balanced budgets. Understands finance. And isn't a crazy homophobe.

Of course he has no chance to run for President.

I mean hell, when you've got whack jobs like a Cruz, or a Palin or Mittens, or another Bush, why the hell would the Republicans back a candidate that would have a chance to win the WH?

So, I guess that Kasich does not want to run for President, after all.

Probably the best candidate the right wing has to offer. I live in Ohio. Kasich has done a nice job. He understands how government works at the Federal level. He has balanced budgets. Understands finance. And isn't a crazy homophobe.

Of course he has no chance to run for President.

I mean hell, when you've got whack jobs like a Cruz, or a Palin or Mittens, or another Bush, why the hell would the Republicans back a candidate that would have a chance to win the WH?

Yepp. That's exactly my point. And Ohio is also the state I lived in for 34 years of my life.

I watched the segment. Clearly the words were too big for the OP. But I doubt he saw the segment, probably just a cut'n'paste job from a leftwing smear site. He did say Republicans blew it but because they acted like Democrats in spending. He didn't excuse Democrat spending or say Republicans were the cause of the meltdown.

Bush left us with a $10.6 Trillion debt which is actually $15.6 Trillion in spending since he started out with a $5 Trillion surplus.

Republicans have always been the big government spenders.

I'd love to see where you got your numbers Rabbi.
According to the US Treasury
On October 1st 2001, which is the first day of GWB's first fiscal year the debt stood at-
Om October 1st 2009, which is the first day of Obama's first fiscal budget the debt was at-11,909,829,003,511.75
Debt to the Penny Daily History Search Application

Not to be ignored, there was the Obama stimulus of $792 billion that was legislated in early 2009. The stimulus was to be dispersed over a set number of years and only what was spent goes against each fiscal year. According to the legislation 24% of the stimulus was too be spent during Bush's last fiscal year. So it would be fair not to count the ARRA money spent during Bush's last fiscal year against Bush. 24% of $792 billion is 190.080 billion dollars that should be deducted from Bush's total, which brings Bush's total debt down to $5.913.598 trillion. So under W, the National Debt basically doubled.
Somebody brought up some kind of fiscal surplus, there was never anything close to any kind of surplus.
Below is a chart of how much of the stimulus was to be spent according to the legislation.
How Much of the Stimulus Money has Already Been Spent Rutledge Capital
stimulus-spending-is-too-slow-600x427.jpg

The Bush financial holocaust almost destroyed America! Obama is digging us out of the Great Bush Recession - which Ben Bernanke said was greater than the Great Depression.

Bush left us with a $10.6 Trillion debt which is actually $15.6 Trillion in spending since he started out with a $5 Trillion surplus.

On October 1st 2001, which is the first day of GWB's first fiscal year the debt stood at-
Om October 1st 2009, which is the first day of Obama's first fiscal budget the debt was at-11,909,829,003,511.75

Not to be ignored, there was the Obama stimulus of $792 billion that was legislated in early 2009. The stimulus was to be dispersed over a set number of years and only what was spent goes against each fiscal year. According to the legislation 24% of the stimulus was too be spent during Bush's last fiscal year. So it would be fair not to count the ARRA money spent during Bush's last fiscal year against Bush. 24% of $792 billion is 190.080 billion dollars that should be deducted from Bush's total, which brings Bush's total debt down to $5.913.598 trillion. So under W, the National Debt basically doubled.
Somebody brought up some kind of fiscal surplus, there was never anything close to any kind of surplus.
Below is a chart of how much of the stimulus was to be spent according to the legislation.
View attachment 36260
So I make a claim about the debt the day Bush left office and the debt as it stands today and you question it on the basis od the debt the day Bush came into office (or started his fiscal year) and the day Obama started his.
You compare oranges to orangutangs and then wonder why I ridicule you.

The Bush financial holocaust almost destroyed America! Obama is digging us out of the Great Bush Recession - which Ben Bernanke said was greater than the Great Depression.
The recession ended 4years ago but over 60% of Americans think we're still in it. Wonder why.

View attachment 36260
So I make a claim about the debt the day Bush left office and the debt as it stands today and you question it on the basis od the debt the day Bush came into office (or started his fiscal year) and the day Obama started his.
You compare oranges to orangutangs and then wonder why I ridicule you.

You ridicule me because your are stupid. You just can't understand facts because you live your sorry life by biased talking points/opinions.
I supply facts with links, you supply nothing as usual.
What you said was the National Debt when Bush left office is total bullshit. You are off by about $1.7 trillion. What counts against all presidents is what the National Debt was during their fiscal years. That has been the measuring stick used by economist. Plus, I deducted ARRA spent during the last fiscal year of Bush's, because that is the honest thing to do.
Let me know when you want to use facts instead of your opinion

Both parties are to blame. But obviously, the Communist Organizer in there now is the most to blame. He's saddled the kids with an awful future. So all you Entitlement douches out there better enjoy those Freebies while you still can. Because one day a reckoning will come.

Forum List

Back