Republican Family Values

Nothin' like a married Republican from Oklahoma whoring out little kids! Make that little boys!

Oklahoma state senator under investigation by Moore police

MOORE — Police here are investigating why state Sen. Ralph Shortey was in a hotel room last Thursday with a teenage boy.

Police are reviewing text messages purportedly exchanged between Shortey and the teenager as part of the investigation, The Oklahoman has learned. Police became involved because of concerns raised by a relative of the boy.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn confirmed Tuesday he has received an initial briefing about the incident from a Moore police investigator. He said he is awaiting the investigator's final report before deciding whether any criminal charges are warranted.
If he is found guilty he will pay the price. You turn your head to the fact that Bill Clinton visited orgy island over 20 times. You know the island that had under aged sex slaves.

It wasn't Bill accused of raping a 13 year old on that island. It was your hero, Not My President Comrade Trump.
Okay howey, go back to your gay lover.

Nothin' like a married Republican from Oklahoma whoring out little kids! Make that little boys!

Oklahoma state senator under investigation by Moore police

MOORE — Police here are investigating why state Sen. Ralph Shortey was in a hotel room last Thursday with a teenage boy.

Police are reviewing text messages purportedly exchanged between Shortey and the teenager as part of the investigation, The Oklahoman has learned. Police became involved because of concerns raised by a relative of the boy.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn confirmed Tuesday he has received an initial briefing about the incident from a Moore police investigator. He said he is awaiting the investigator's final report before deciding whether any criminal charges are warranted.
If he is found guilty he will pay the price. You turn your head to the fact that Bill Clinton visited orgy island over 20 times. You know the island that had under aged sex slaves.

It wasn't Bill accused of raping a 13 year old on that island. It was your hero, Not My President Comrade Trump.
Okay howey, go back to your gay lover.

He's at work.

Will there be a USS Ralph Shortey like the USS Harvey Milk? You know....the democrat pederast

Silhouette Zat you?

Nope....now answer the question....but I do understand why you deflected. I would have also

Oh, I'm sorry Silhouette.

What crime, exactly, was Harvey Milk convicted of?

LOL Sit down, toad. I'm no more Silhouette than you are intelligent.

Milk was a pederast....fact. He liked runways...explained why he cruised the Greyhound bus stations

Republican Family Values

Now that's an oxymoron if ever I heard one.

Will there be a USS Ralph Shortey like the USS Harvey Milk? You know....the democrat pederast

Silhouette Zat you?

Nope....now answer the question....but I do understand why you deflected. I would have also

Milk was a pederast....fact. He liked runways...explained why he cruised the Greyhound bus stations

Kinda like Larry Craig, huh?

Now which of the two was convicted of a crime, Silhouette?

Silhouette Zat you?

Kinda like Larry Craig, huh?

Now which of the two was convicted of a crime, Silhouette?

You're wrong about me..and pretty much everything else "howey"...lol. what fool names their kids Howey?

Republican Family Values

Well we don't have to make a decision on which bathroom to use. Go by our original gender. I see liberals have a time with it.
Oh, please, you fuckers don't even know what a bathroom is for...

Senator pleaded guilty, reportedly after bathroom stall incident - CNN.com

Florida state Rep. Bob Allen guilty in bathroom-sex case

Jon Hinson Gets Caught in the Men's Room

Republican Family Values

Well we don't have to make a decision on which bathroom to use. Go by our original gender. I see liberals have a time with it.

I know what is for, i do my business and leave. Those are sickos that try to pick men up in them, but you want to grant them permission to go to the women's bathroom to do the same.

Republican Family Values

I know what is for, i do my business and leave. Those are sickos that try to pick men up in them, but you want to grant them permission to go to the women's bathroom to do the same.
Let's see your study that reveals transgenders are picking women up in bathrooms....

Republican Family Values

Let's see your study that reveals transgenders are picking women up in bathrooms....
No but if a man says he is transgendered he can go in a woman's restroom with your blessings.

Republican Family Values

No but if a man says he is transgendered he can go in a woman's restroom with your blessings.
So? As the links I posted earlier indicate, you have a greater chance of being hit on by a conservative male in a men's bathroom than by a transgender.... so when do we ban conservatives from using public restrooms?

So? As the links I posted earlier indicate, you have a greater chance of being hit on by a conservative male in a men's bathroom than by a transgender.... so when do we ban conservatives from using public restrooms?
So no liberals hitting on people in the bathroom?

LOL

The men I showed getting caught in bathrooms were not Liberals.

So? what do you say? Until we find there are more transgenders using bathrooms to pick up others for sex than we have found conservatives doing that, conservatives should not be allowed in public bathrooms?

LOL

So? what do you say? Until we find there are more transgenders using bathrooms to pick up others for sex than we have found conservatives doing that, conservatives should not be allowed in public bathrooms?

You probably should have Googled a little further....this was too easy

Top Twenty-Five Stories Proving Target's Pro-Transgender Bathroom Policy Is Dangerous to Women and Children - Breitbart

LOL

You probably should have Googled a little further....this was too easy

Top Twenty-Five Stories Proving Target's Pro-Transgender Bathroom Policy Is Dangerous to Women and Children - Breitbart
It's a pity you don't possess even the minimal requirements to understand what you post... There wasn't one single case of a transgendered individual in any of those cases cited. In nearly all of them, it merely involved men getting caught videotaping women in public facilities. In only 2 of them, it involved a man dressed as a woman but no indication they were transgendered. And in all cases, the men were arrested.

LOL

1. Seattle man walks into Evans pool facility twice showers with little girls. Stating that he was transgendered.
2. Virginia man caught and arrested for pepping and filming two women and a five year old girl. Dressed in drag.
3. Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy's women's restroom and video tapped women under bathroom stalls.
4. Toronto man arrested for entering a shelter claiming to be transgendered and assaulting women.
5. Two male students at the university of Toronto, claiming to be transgendered caught peeping on women in the shower with their cell phone cameras.
There is five examples, so you still want this type of stuff to happen?

LOL

1. Seattle man walks into Evans pool facility twice showers with little girls. Stating that he was transgendered.
2. Virginia man caught and arrested for pepping and filming two women and a five year old girl. Dressed in drag.
3. Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy's women's restroom and video tapped women under bathroom stalls.
4. Toronto man arrested for entering a shelter claiming to be transgendered and assaulting women.
5. Two male students at the university of Toronto, claiming to be transgendered caught peeping on women in the shower with their cell phone cameras.
Putz, except for the Seattle guy, those are examples of men dressing as women to enter a woman's bathroom -- something they can do, and have done, despite transgendered laws.

There are still more cases of conservatives using bathrooms to pick up other men than there are of transgendered folks doing the same.

So when do we institute that ban on conservatives from using public restrooms?

LOL

Putz, except for the Seattle guy, those are examples of men dressing as women to enter a woman's bathroom -- something they can do, and have done, despite transgendered laws.

There are still more cases of conservatives using bathrooms to pick up other men than there are of transgendered folks doing the same.

I gave you 5 instances where letting men in women's bathrooms resulted in bad instances.

LOL

I gave you 5 instances where letting men in women's bathrooms resulted in bad instances.
Your complaint was transgendered folks in bathrooms. That argument apparently failed you since you've now switched to non-transgendered men in bathrooms.

Forum List

Back