Republican Debate live thread Jan 23

Santorum:

It is not OK for Iran to pursue nuclear weapons.

Has he proposed disarmament in general?

Santorum and Newt’s “hypothetical” scenario of war with Iran is a 100% reality being they claim Iran is in fact trying to build a nuke. You will get a war with Iran under Newt and Santorum. China can’t wait to own more of America.

Santorum:

You mean Iran should disarm. Not us.

Bush and the Republicans had no problem with North Korea developing both long range missiles and nuclear weapons which they have successfully tested. We don't even know that Iran is developing weapons. They say it's just nuclear power. They may have oil, but they have no refineries. They have to import gasoline.

Remember, there was no al Qaeda in Iraq until Republicans let them in.

Romney, complaining about multi-lingual teaching in MA: "they could no speak English well."

Santorum:

Bush and the Republicans had no problem with North Korea developing both long range missiles and nuclear weapons which they have successfully tested. We don't even know that Iran is developing weapons. They say it's just nuclear power. They may have oil, but they have no refineries. They have to import gasoline.

Nobody CAN "remember" something that never was, you moron.

Excellent response from Paul on the National language question. He made a very good point I wasnt expecting.

Santorum:

According to Panetta, “To make them understand that they cannot continue to do what they’re doing. Are they trying to develop a nuclear weapon? No. But we know that they’re trying to develop a nuclear capability, and that’s what concerns us. And our red line to Iran is, do not develop a nuclear weapon. That’s a red line for us.”

Romney thinks people will self deport?

What the fuck is he smokin.

I actually agree with him on that. I don't think it's necessarily good policy, but making it harder for undocumented workers to live in an area and to find employment should decrease the supply of undocumented workers in that area. I believe that effect has been observed, for example, following Alabama's very harsh immigration law.

Mitt Romney really hit a streak of lies. Worse than the streak in his "magic undies".

Romney thinks people will self deport?

What the fuck is he smokin.

I actually agree with him on that. I don't think it's necessarily good policy, but making it harder for undocumented workers to live in an area and to find employment should decrease the supply of undocumented workers in that area. I believe that effect has been observed, for example, following Alabama's very harsh immigration law.

Self deportation sure hurt Cartman:p

Forum List

Back