Republican Darrell Issa Undermines U.S.Investigation In Libya

It's okay to murder four Americans but we gotta save the Libyans,, Way to go demoncraps.

And where do you glean this?

What Issa did was to out people cooperating with US authorities. They now are most certainly are a target for Al Qaeda.

By the way I had the exact same problem with Bradley Manning when he did his little document dump. For the exact same reasons.

Where's the dude who helped lead obama to bin laden,, you know the doctor dude? oh yeah that's fucking right he's in prison in Iran, I didn't hear you assholes on the left squawking about that.

Assholes is it?

I'm pretty sure you've given up on polite discourse at this point.

What Issa did was to out people cooperating with US authorities. They now are most certainly are a target for Al Qaeda.

By the way I had the exact same problem with Bradley Manning when he did his little document dump. For the exact same reasons.

Where's the dude who helped lead obama to bin laden,, you know the doctor dude? oh yeah that's fucking right he's in prison in Iran, I didn't hear you assholes on the left squawking about that.

Assholes is it?

I'm pretty sure you've given up on polite discourse at this point.

Are you denying being an asshole? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's assinine to pretend now that a serious investigation is underway. When they claim Issa is interferring with that, what they mean is that he is exposing indifference on the part of the Obama administration when it comes to radical Muslim terrorists.
Please!

He's "fishing" for anything he can find, rather-than.....​

"Issa has wasted House time on one worthless probe after another, at a gigantic cost to taxpayers both in terms of money and of time that could be far better spent on creating needed jobs programs and rebuilding our tattered infrastructure."

Last edited:
Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) criticized House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R- Calif.) for releasing 166 pages of "sensitive but unclassified" State Department cables that contained the names of Libyans working within the United States.

"This is irresponsible and inexcusable, and perhaps worst of all it was entirely avoidable," Kerry said. "It is profoundly against America's interests in a difficult region."

The Obama administration has also criticized Issa for leaking the documents, which relate to the September attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others.

Administration officials told Foreign Policy magazine the leak, along with Issa's failure to redact the names of Libyan civilians and local leaders mentioned in the cables, could have "unintended consequences."

"This does damage to the individuals because they are named, danger to security cooperation because these are militias and groups that we work with and that is now well known, and danger to the investigation, because these people could help us down the road," an administration official said.

John Kerry: Darrell Issa's Release Of Raw Libya Cables 'Irresponsible And Inexcusable'
This borders on treason and makes it a lot harder to find the killers who attacked our embassy.
Date of conviction, please.

ROFL

The lies you fucknuts tell for your little tin god are amazing.

No stupid, Issa brought to public attention documents that were released to the public - not classified the way you leftist regressives claim, but public domain, that clearly indict the stupidity, incompetence, and dishonesty of Barack Obama and his administration.

It's okay to murder four Americans but we gotta save the Libyans,, Way to go demoncraps.

It's not about Libyans, it about Issa screwed the investigation into the attack and will make it almost impossible for the victims of the embassy attack to get justice.

They were never gonna get justice in the first place. Justice would have been providing them the security they begged for numerous times. Justice ain't gonna do fuck for them now.

Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) criticized House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R- Calif.) for releasing 166 pages of "sensitive but unclassified" State Department cables that contained the names of Libyans working within the United States.

"This is irresponsible and inexcusable, and perhaps worst of all it was entirely avoidable," Kerry said. "It is profoundly against America's interests in a difficult region."

The Obama administration has also criticized Issa for leaking the documents, which relate to the September attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others.

Administration officials told Foreign Policy magazine the leak, along with Issa's failure to redact the names of Libyan civilians and local leaders mentioned in the cables, could have "unintended consequences."

"This does damage to the individuals because they are named, danger to security cooperation because these are militias and groups that we work with and that is now well known, and danger to the investigation, because these people could help us down the road," an administration official said.

John Kerry: Darrell Issa's Release Of Raw Libya Cables 'Irresponsible And Inexcusable'

This borders on treason and makes it a lot harder to find the killers who attacked our embassy.

Doesn't really surprise me. Repubs have been putting party before country for as long as I can remember.

Are there any secrets left in Libya after terrorists killed the Ambassador? You think Alqueda doesn't already know the names of Libyans working in the US? If the Hussein administration leveled with the American public instead of blaming the 1st Amendment and some obscure You Tube video for the terrorist act they wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

Are you really using the "Oh so what, the bad guys probably already knew the names anyway" argument???!!!!

He didn't expose Obama, he exposed himself as a traitor to America.

Speaking against your god is treason, huh?

aria_c10437120121021120100.jpg

It's funny how everytime Obama finds his ass in trouble something comes out supporting him. This is what the media being in the tank on the order of north korea, Cuba and Burma looks like.

This is something we must fight. Obama can lie his ass off and spin. Always to find the mass media on his side.

Forum List

Back