Republican becomes Democrat because of attack on teachers

So this guy has decided not to represent the people who elected him to represent them. Got it.

that's a demonRat for ya.. remember those ones who fled across the state borders so they didn't have to do their jobs? Is that what teachers are teaching people now a days. how to be douchebags?

Since Republicans have done everything Bin Laden wanted them to do, including letting him go, bringing down the economy, exploding the national debt and turning the entire Arab world against the US, I wonder what his last order was?

exploding the national debt

Holy shit did you just claim it was Republicans that Exploded the Debt?

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror man. You defend a President who has added more to the Debt in 2.5 Years than Bush did in 8. You Defend a Democrat Congress that added to Bushes last 2 Budgets before passing them. Yet you still have the Balls to claim Republicans Exploded the Debt.

What a fuck wit

exploding the national debt

Holy shit did you just claim it was Republicans that Exploded the Debt?

How can you even look at yourself in the mirror man. You defend a President who has added more to the Debt in 2.5 Years than Bush did in 8. You Defend a Democrat Congress that added to Bushes last 2 Budgets before passing them. Yet you still have the Balls to claim Republicans Exploded the Debt.

What a fuck wit

I suspect rdean has very.. very thick rose colored glasses...:lol:

who gives a shit what party he's in?

I'll tell you one thing though. Teachers are already too hard to fire. It almost takes an act of God to do so. Teacher's unions should be outlawed.

If RDean REALLY cared about education he would acknowledge that the unions are most of the problem.

I'll tell you one thing though. Teachers are already too hard to fire. It almost takes an act of God to do so. Teacher's unions should be outlawed.

If RDean REALLY cared about education he would acknowledge that the unions are most of the problem.

Well that and goofy mandates that come out of Washington that simply do not work ..

Well that and goofy mandates that come out of Washington that simply do not work ..

Oh there's MANY parts to the problem, but the undeniable truth is that many teachers and their unions are FAR more concerned about any number of things than they are with actually teaching. And it's fact that you can literally catch a teacher doing nothing on the job, or even abusing children and they can't simply be discharged and move on. No, you have to go through a process that costs the school tens of thousands of dollars and takes up to a year to complete.

Believe me, sit on a school board for 12 years and you'll see everything imaginable, for example teachers NEVER attend a school board meeting unless they have a complaint. If a school get even a dollars worth of extra revenue the teachers are in crying about wanting their share. If you do move to fire even the most worthless teacher ever to lift a piece of chalk every other teach jumps to their defense no matter the fact that they KNOW the teacher is worthless. ANd don't even mention teacher exams.

Fuck the teacher's unions. They should be done away with.

Since Republicans have done everything Bin Laden wanted them to do, including letting him go, bringing down the economy, exploding the national debt and turning the entire Arab world against the US, I wonder what his last order was?

(1) Don't think bin Laden cared to be on the FBI Most Wanted list for all those years under Bush. Osama's last 10 years were spent looking over his shoulder. His last cowardly order was to shove his wife in front of soldiers there to arrest him.

(2) Avg jobless rate under Bush: 5.2%

(3) Gas prices when Bush left office $1.61
Gas prices under Obama now, $3.68

(3) Bush freed 50 million Arabs from inhumane dictatorships.

Your mantra needs a little revision.

Is zat the best y'all left wing radicals can do? A state representative switched parties because of the republican attitude about teachers unions in Alabama? A former republican turned democrat state representative is worried about teachers unions when the state is rebuilding from the worst tornado in it's history? Not surprising. Let him go.

MONTGOMERY | State Rep. Daniel Boman, who represents part of Tuscaloosa County, switched to the Democratic party today.

Boman, a 36-year-old lawyer from Sulligent, said Wednesday’s vote on a bill to change the state’s tenure and fair dismissal laws for educators convinced him he was in the wrong party.
Boman, elected as a Republican last November, voted against the tenure and fair dismissal bill that Democrats said removes much of the due process for teachers facing discipline or firing.

Good riddance.

The turd obviously has no conception as to what the republican party is about. Sucking up to useless tics on the government payroll isn't it.

MONTGOMERY | State Rep. Daniel Boman, who represents part of Tuscaloosa County, switched to the Democratic party today.

Boman, a 36-year-old lawyer from Sulligent, said Wednesday’s vote on a bill to change the state’s tenure and fair dismissal laws for educators convinced him he was in the wrong party.
Boman, elected as a Republican last November, voted against the tenure and fair dismissal bill that Democrats said removes much of the due process for teachers facing discipline or firing.
State Rep. Boman switches to Democratic Party | TuscaloosaNews.com

I'd have to read more about the bill before I comment. All I know is that it "streamlined the process for firing tenured teachers." I think we've all known tenured teachers who should be fired.

Anyway, the headline is wrong. It should say, "Boman switches to Democrat Party."

(1) Don't think bin Laden cared to be on the FBI Most Wanted list for all those years under Bush. Osama's last 10 years were spent looking over his shoulder. His last cowardly order was to shove his wife in front of soldiers there to arrest him.

RDean was referring to bin Laden's statements about bankrupting the United States...and that is precisely what he did.

"We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. ~ OBL

Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.

(2) Avg jobless rate under Bush: 5.2%

And yet when he left office we were hemorrhaging 700,000 jobs a month. That bleeding has stopped and the economy is now ADDING jobs.

According to economist Robert J. Shapiro:

From December 2007 to July 2009 - the last year of the Bush second term and the first six months of the Obama presidency, before his policies could affect the economy - private sector employment crashed from 115,574,000 jobs to 107,778,000 jobs. Employment continued to fall, however, for the next six months, reaching a low of 107,107,000 jobs in December of 2009. So, out of 8,467,000 private sector jobs lost in this dismal cycle, 7,796,000 of those jobs or 92 percent were lost on the Republicans' watch or under the sway of their policies. Some 671,000 additional jobs were lost as the stimulus and other moves by the administration kicked in, but 630,000 jobs then came back in the following six months. The tally, to date: Mr. Obama can be held accountable for the net loss of 41,000 jobs (671,000 - 630,000), while the Republicans should be held responsible for the net losses of 7,796,000 jobs. [Sonecon.com, 8/10/10]

(3) Gas prices when Bush left office $1.61
Gas prices under Obama now, $3.68

No it wasn't. Did you seriously think you could slip that by? The average, nationwide, gas price in January 2008 was 3.11

U.S. gas prices—January 7, 2008

But it HAD jumped to over $4.00 while Oil Man Bush was still in office.

(3) Bush freed 50 million Arabs from inhumane dictatorships.

It's in the way he did it that most people (including those "Arabs") take issue with. Starting an unnecessary war with a county that wasn't a threat and had not attacked us was not the way to go about it. Nice attempt at revision though. Must've learned from Bush... :D

There are a few bad apples no matter what the profession. Problem is after this law all it will take is ONE parent and a highly effective teacher will be fired immediately. Teachers are an easy target, thats why the public disdains and hates them so much, even the really good ones. We cannot say america likes any of its teachers.

How very dishonest of him. In my opinion, if one is elected as a representative of one party, and one feels inclined to switch parties, one should have to resign one's seat and the people allowed to elect someone else. If the people elected a Republican, they wanted a Republican to represent them. If they elect a Democrat, they want a Democrat. If their elected official feels the need to switch parties, the people have the right to elect someone else to represent them.

How very dishonest of him. In my opinion, if one is elected as a representative of one party, and one feels inclined to switch parties, one should have to resign one's seat and the people allowed to elect someone else. If the people elected a Republican, they wanted a Republican to represent them. If they elect a Democrat, they want a Democrat. If their elected official feels the need to switch parties, the people have the right to elect someone else to represent them.

That would be fair, just, and common sense; so no.

Forum List

Back