Republican Battle Plan!

A 68 year old retread is the best that the democrats have to offer?

I realize that the democrats have little to offer after their performance for the last 8 years but to run on one issue and that issue being "she's a woman?" Didn't we learn from the last two elections when the democrats played the race card? HOW ABOUT A VIABLE CANIDATE REGRADLESS OF THE SEX, COLOR OR CREED?

Ronald Reagan was almost 70 years old when he took office on January 20th, 1981, and he was also a "retread". He LOST the GOP nomination, albeit narrowly, to Gerald R. Ford in 1976. Not only that, Reagan also ran in 1968 as well (and WON the California primary in that year), which makes him a DOUBLE-RETREAD. Using your logic, I could then say "is that all the GOP had to offer?"

Amazing how quickly Righties forget their own history.

:lol:

Was McCain (68 yrs old) a retread?
How about Dole (73 yrs old)?

Yes and yes and I didn't have a say in either of their nominations. Not sure why the left aways uses this tactic, gets old.

Uh, YOU brought it up. YOU made it a debating point, not me. I responded. You know what that is called?

Debate.

Live with it.

NO, I made a statement about Hillary YOU then did what the left always do. I didn't support either but wish I would have done more for Romney. So no, I didn't do what you did, live with it.

Yes you did, and the lie you just spoke is so obvious, it is right up there in the nestled quotes, but I will provide it again for you:

A 68 year old retread is the best that the democrats have to offer?

I realize that the democrats have little to offer after their performance for the last 8 years but to run on one issue and that issue being "she's a woman?" Didn't we learn from the last two elections when the democrats played the race card? HOW ABOUT A VIABLE CANIDATE REGRADLESS OF THE SEX, COLOR OR CREED?

You started the retread thing, you and you alone.

Lying is not really your strong suit. Have you considered just grunting really loud, instead?

Last edited:
Republican battle plan

1. Kill Obamacare
2. Cut taxes on the wealthy
3. Blame the poor for the economy
4. Ban abortion
5. Suppress the vote
6. Cut more taxes on the wealthy
7. More guns
8. Attack gay rights
9. Block environmental protections
10. Block worker protections

the democrat plan? Some bullshit war on women. That's it. That's all these dumbasses have.

It goes beyond pointing out the Republican war on women which is a losing battle, it is their war on gays, war on immigration, war on blacks

A losing proposition all around

We'll see come November. You fuckers are finished.

Republican battle plan

1. Kill Obamacare
4. Ban abortion
5. Suppress the vote
7. More guns
8. Attack gay rights

the democrat plan? Some bullshit war on women. That's it. That's all these dumbasses have.

It goes beyond pointing out the Republican war on women which is a losing battle, it is their war on gays, war on immigration, war on blacks

Kneadz mohr Angurh!!!!!

Republican battle plan

1. Kill Obamacare
4. Ban abortion
5. Suppress the vote
7. More guns
8. Attack gay rights

We shall see won't we?

I love to see overconfident republicans. This is your last chance to take the senate for the next six years.....better not blow it

Forum List

Back