Republican Anti-Trumper's are not Conservatives

Libs are generally astounded by the obvious fact that Trump changes his mind and his stated positions so often and cavalierly.

But they are dully indifferent to the fact that Shrillary lies more than any other politician ever.

“changes his mind” vs. “lying”. Same old whatever your name used to be. Care to make another bet this year about the outcome of the race???? LOL.

Wow. Another instance of a completely pointless crap post from the idiot candycornhole. Now there's something you see every day.

Changing your mind is not necessarily lying, you fucking moron.

Lying is deliberately failing to tell the truth.

The sow Shrillary is a compulsive liar.

Trump seems incapable of maintaining a consistent point of view. That's not lying (although I wouldn't claim that he doesn't lie too.)

The balance of your twat waffle posting effort is your usual petty fare of deflection. You remain a fucking void, candycornhole. Seriously, your posts are the dregs.

You are incapable of intelligence.

Yeah, who lost the bet in 2012 and who didn't?

Who had to welch on their bet and who didn't?

Wasn't me.

And the hilarious thing is that the failed strategy of name calling, bizarre lies, offering nothing except who you'll persecute, who you'll silence, what you'll stop, and what you're against that failed in 2012 is the exact same playbook you're running in 2016.

As for my post being "void"...well, here you are responding.

There had been a bet. But the other party to the bet got perma-banned BEFORE the outcome of the bet. Thus, the bet was voided.

I know a jerkoff such as you will never admit the obvious. Repeating your imbecilic talking point doesn't actually change things, though, you fuckin' lummox.

Now that you have engaged in yet more deflection, however, I return you to the actual topic.

You laughable lolberals are very attuned to anything Trumpy does that is waffling, vacillating or self-contradictory. You plodding, predictable, propaganda-peddling hack dipshits are always at the ready to label such things as "Trump 'lies.'" But you singularly LACK the capacity, the ability, the integrity or the honesty to apply that same 'standard' to Shrillary Rotten Clinton.

Libs are generally astounded by the obvious fact that Trump changes his mind and his stated positions so often and cavalierly.

But they are dully indifferent to the fact that Shrillary lies more than any other politician ever.

“changes his mind” vs. “lying”. Same old whatever your name used to be. Care to make another bet this year about the outcome of the race???? LOL.

Wow. Another instance of a completely pointless crap post from the idiot candycornhole. Now there's something you see every day.

Trump seems incapable of maintaining a consistent point of view. That's not lying (although I wouldn't claim that he doesn't lie too.)

The balance of your twat waffle posting effort is your usual petty fare of deflection. You remain a fucking void, candycornhole. Seriously, your posts are the dregs.

Wasn't me.

And the hilarious thing is that the failed strategy of name calling, bizarre lies, offering nothing except who you'll persecute, who you'll silence, what you'll stop, and what you're against that failed in 2012 is the exact same playbook you're running in 2016.

There had been a bet. But the other party to the bet got perma-banned BEFORE the outcome of the bet. Thus, the bet was voided.
4695259983_f107a270e8.jpg

Wasn't me.

^ typical of candycornhole's notion of meaningful debate.

We get it. You are a ranting partisan hack nitwit and you think you have the ability to persuade based on your alleged wit.

Some obvious problems with that theory, you lummox.

Wasn't me.

^ typical of candycornhole's notion of meaningful debate.

We get it. You are a ranting partisan hack nitwit and you think you have the ability to persuade based on your alleged wit.

Some obvious problems with that theory, you lummox.

Welching on an internet board bet is sad.

Forum List

Back