republican admitts he doesnt want to help voters vote

One of Deidre Reese’s most precious childhood memories is going to the polls with her family.
B.S.
“You saw hundreds and hundreds of people going from different congregations to vote together as a community,” she said. “Many people want to actually show up at the polls; they want to be there with their friends and neighbors ...
More B.S. No one goes to the polls to be with their friends and neighbors.

That's actually not true.

Voting is very important in many black communities. The churches will use their Sunday school buses and every will get on and go directly from Sunday morning church to the polling place.
Really?

Last time I looked, Federal elections are always on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of the given year of the election--which are on all even-numbered years.

Maybe you should think things through before replying?

Just a suggestion.

If the Democrats are so outraged by this here's an idea.

Let it be know that not one Democrat will vote come election day if
this voter ID thing is allowed to go forward.

Then let's see how many Democrats go along and show support.

B.S.

Voting is very important in many black communities. The churches will use their Sunday school buses and every will get on and go directly from Sunday morning church to the polling place.
B.S. It's a stupid, planted story to make one side look bad.

And you fell for it.

What? :confused: No. I'm speaking from personal expierence. I have actually seen people load into a bus to go vote.

B.S.

Really?

Last time I looked, Federal elections are always on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of the given year of the election--which are on all even-numbered years.

Just a suggestion.
Its called early voting dumbass.

Really?

Just a suggestion.
In federal elections, absentee voting is the ONLY early voting. Everyone votes on the same day.

But I suppose the fucking moron democrats need to vote on Sunday AND Tuesday to be able to stay in the race.

Its amazing you people can generate enough brain power to walk.

For most of the country it's the first Tuesday in the first week.
I guess for special people they get to do it different.
Extra days.extra hours...

Really?

Just a suggestion.
In federal elections, absentee voting is the ONLY early voting. Everyone votes on the same day.

But I suppose the fucking moron democrats need to vote on Sunday AND Tuesday to be able to stay in the race.

Oh fuck off.

Why is allowing people to go vote after church an issue for you? Early voting and especially Sunday voting is very popular.

Edited to add- I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm from Ohio, and Sunday voting is very popular and a tradition for many families. Also, it's been banned this year.

Last edited:

Oh fuck off.

Why is allowing people to go vote after church an issue for you? Early voting and especially Sunday voting is very popular.

Edited to add- I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm from Ohio, and Sunday voting is very popular and a tradition for many families. Also, it's been banned this year.
I have a problem with people voting illegally....As should everyone.

Tell Me, before I finish writing you off as just some ditz......

At these church parties masquerading as voting booths.....is there even a state sanctioned official to watch over the voting, or do they just enter the booths right after leaving the church buffet line?

Oh fuck off.

I have a problem with people voting illegally....As should everyone.

Tell Me, before I finish writing you off as just some ditz......

At these church parties masquerading as voting booths.....is there even a state sanctioned official to watch over the voting, or do they just enter the booths right after leaving the church buffet line?

:rolleyes:

Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

What do you suggest, voting available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day?

Why should anyone be accommodated over anyone else?

Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

What do you suggest, voting available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day?

Why should anyone be accommodated over anyone else?

Not having the extra time interferes with the vote early and often doctrine.

Ever ONCE in your life heard a liberal argue for RURAL America to have more voting options?

tick tock.......

They are behaving in obviously unAmerican ways to win elections.

the founders would be spitting on them

The founders would spit on both parties, but they wouldn't spit on republicans because of this issue. The founders initially restricted voting to land owners. They believed that only informed citizens with property to lose should be allowed to vote.

And they designed a system for us to move into the future.

they would spit on the current republican party and its minions for your actions today
im sure a few loaded Lugies would going your way too.....especially after witnessing some of your Bullshit....

And they designed a system for us to move into the future.

they would spit on the current republican party and its minions for your actions today

Lump me together with republicans again and you'll get the virtual bitch slap from hell.

Anyone who claims the R and Ds are just the same is someone trying to get people to give up on voting.

that only benifits the republican party.

you dont fool me for one minute
so if i tell a Democrat he or she is no different than a Republican.....they may not vote?....:eusa_think:....in surprised the Republicans havent picked up on this.....they can win every Election......

Forum List

Back