republican admitts he doesnt want to help voters vote

And they designed a system for us to move into the future.

they would spit on the current republican party and its minions for your actions today

Lump me together with republicans again and you'll get the virtual bitch slap from hell.

Anyone who claims the R and Ds are just the same is someone trying to get people to give up on voting.

that only benifits the republican party.

you dont fool me for one minute

Funny, republicans say the same thing. If you don't vote you're just helping Obama. I guess that makes you just as brainwashed and idiotic as republicans. And you thought you had nothing in common with them.:redface:

That doesn't worry you? Every ignorant, apathetic, self interested moron has a right to vote on things that they can't possibly begin to understand.

I would be more worried by people attempting to limit those who can vote, or by mandatory voting. Right now, those who vote are people who care enough to vote, how "informed" they are is none of my damn business.

Going either direction is dangerous. On one hand you could have voting restricted to the very people bribing our elected officials. But on the other hand have people voting when they don't even know what the branches of government are.

I don't think a test is bad idea. I'm not saying I know how to implement or fund such a thing. But if you don't the basics of our government, and you're only voting based on what you saw in commercials, then the thought of you voting for the president scares the hell out of me.

testing voters???????

you fucking right wing as hell

Anyone who thinks R's and D's are different is a bloody idiot.

They are all greedy bastards who are passing laws to line their own pockets at the expense of the American taxpayers.

But don't tell Truthiepoo this. She thinks her Democrats are saints. :lol:

where did I say that you dumnb fuck?

Now there are REEMS fo court documents of republicans cheating in elections.

Clinton gave us a surplus and your party crashed the entire world economy.

I call that a differance you fucking asshole

What does any of that have to do with career politicians on both sides of the aisle being greedy assholes raking in our money for their own bank accounts, you slow witted strip of a monkey's penis?

They are all greedy bastards who are passing laws to line their own pockets at the expense of the American taxpayers.

Posts like this is what I'm talking about. If you think Clinton was the one responsible for the surplus then you have a severe lack of understanding. Google "Dot Com Boom", do some reading, then come back to me.

Dear fucking right wing nutter who a fake indy.

The CBO said that the 1993 ombra signed by NOT one republican and Gore had to come in and break the tie was responsible for the lions share of the budget surpluses.

I would be more worried by people attempting to limit those who can vote, or by mandatory voting. Right now, those who vote are people who care enough to vote, how "informed" they are is none of my damn business.

Going either direction is dangerous. On one hand you could have voting restricted to the very people bribing our elected officials. But on the other hand have people voting when they don't even know what the branches of government are.

I don't think a test is bad idea. I'm not saying I know how to implement or fund such a thing. But if you don't the basics of our government, and you're only voting based on what you saw in commercials, then the thought of you voting for the president scares the hell out of me.

testing voters???????

you fucking right wing as hell

On this issue perhaps. But another day, in another topic, discussing a different subject, you'll probably agree with me 100%. It's called being independently minded.

More lies from TruthMocker.

prove any of it is a lie

Posts like this is what I'm talking about. If you think Clinton was the one responsible for the surplus then you have a severe lack of understanding. Google "Dot Com Boom", do some reading, then come back to me.

She also thinks the Republicans crashed the entire world economy. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear fucking right wing nutter who a fake indy.

The CBO said that the 1993 ombra signed by NOT one republican and Gore had to come in and break the tie was responsible for the lions share of the budget surpluses.

You can't even follow your own fucking thread. Fucking goofy nutsack.

prove any of it is a lie

The GOP did not crash the entire world economy. I don't need to prove that is true, because I already have. And you have already ignored it.

You're a liar... even your left wing herd disown your lies.

The central debate about the origin has been focused on the respective parts played by the public monetary policy (in the US notably) and by the practices of private financial institutions. In the U.S., mortgage funding was unusually decentralized, opaque, and competitive, and it is believed that competition between lenders for revenue and market share contributed to declining underwriting standards and risky lending.[42]

On October 15, 2008, Anthony Faiola, Ellen Nakashima, and Jill Drew wrote a lengthy article in The Washington Post titled, "What Went Wrong".[55] In their investigation, the authors claim that former Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan, Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, and SEC Chairman Arthur Levitt vehemently opposed any regulation of financial instruments known as derivatives. They further claim that Greenspan actively sought to undermine the office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, specifically under the leadership of Brooksley E. Born, when the Commission sought to initiate regulation of derivatives. Ultimately, it was the collapse of a specific kind of derivative, the mortgage-backed security, that triggered the economic crisis of 2008.

Last edited:
Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

Why do you on the right defend republican party cheating in elections?

What the fuck does that have to do with Clinton?

In 1996 the CBO projected continued deficits under Clinton's plan. But he surprisingly ended up with a surplus? The unexpected revenue from the dot com boom and adding in the social security surplus played a huge role in giving Clinton his surplus.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/47xx/doc4755/entirereport.pdf

Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

Republicans are against everything that isn't the wealthy. Most people who vote aren't wealthy. So they are against most people voting.

Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back