Republic of Türkiye

Originally posted by canavar
The film is Hollywood with Billy Hayes rejecting the film and Oliver Stone apologizing after years for his shitwork.
Also no Turk played in the movie and the actors were all Greek and Armenian.

Lighten up, canavar…

Turkey was indeed portrayed in a bad light but it’s just a movie.

Everybody with a functioning brain knows perfectly well that’s not an accurate depiction of the judiciary and people of Turkey.

Originally posted by roomey
when he gets the coat hanger in his skull :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I've never laughed so much fucking Turkish homos, endemic homosexuality and paedophilia, muslim culture gives me murderous :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: tendencies.

Roomy

The funniest thing was the fact that the guy took the most severe beating in the history of Hollywood and didn’t react.

But when he saw the fat turk unzipping his pants he thought to himself:

“That’s it… This is where I draw the line. Hell if I’m gonna let you spank me down there.”

And then killed the fatso turk…

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roomy

We need an antidote to all this homosexual talk.

On behalf of all the horny dogs of the USMB I beg you:

TELL US ALL ABOUT NIGELLA LAWSON’S TITS!!!!!

I’m not joking, roomy, I have a major crush on Nigella.

Hell, my favorite tv genre is documentaries… any type of documentary but specially on science and nature. I must have watched hundreds of BBC documentaries.

I never watched a single cooking show in my entire life before her…

And even now, the only thing I want to eat is Nigella herself.

Man, despite all my admiration for her, that woman boggles my mind…

She talks all the time about what she eats at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 etc, etc, etc…

That woman doesn’t eat to live, she lives to eat!!!

Doesn’t she get satisfied or at least tired of eating?

Doesn’t she do anything else in her life?

I like to eat too but that’s an obsession.

I’d marry Nigella in a heartbeat and I make a reasonable amount of money in my field but I’m not sure I can afford half the food that woman devours (thank god she’s a millionaire).

Small wonder she has that big fat ass that drives me crazy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by roomy
Shut the fuck up you idiot.

OK, but only if you let me suck those two massive watermel...,err, I mean, tits till they dry.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

José;690156 said:
OK, but only if you let me suck those two massive watermel...,err, I mean, tits till they dry.

Feel free but Nigellas are bigger than mine

Actually I wasn't aware that Turkey was our enemy..................beyond theopolitical nonsense..........why would we not wish them well.............someone enlighten me.............:eusa_think: :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Actually I wasn't aware that Turkey was our enemy..................beyond theopolitical nonsense..........why would we not wish them well.............someone enlighten me.............:eusa_think: :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

I guess I am just an old fashioned racist:rolleyes:

I guess I am just an old fashioned racist:rolleyes:

Well the fact that being a "nationalist" no matter what nation you happen to live in is normal and a good thing in most instances and SHOULD be a point of pride in your existence instead of allowing yourself to be brainwashed into actually believing that you're merely an invisible citizen of the globalist cluster fuck patrol.....................now if this person were coming here stating that in time we would all be bowing to his Islam or country, then I think I'd have the same reaction as you guys(with your apparent nationalism).................but I've not read it...........maybe I missed it?????????:eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

Today the Constitutional court abolished a law which granted head-scrafed women entrance to universities.
AFP: Turkish court annuls headscarf law in blow to government

Women entering Universities with head-scarfs is forbidden since 1982 constitution.
Earlier this year the government (AKP) together with an opposition party (MHP) agreed to abolish that passage of constitution and an other opposition party (CHP) took that initiative by the 2 other partys to the constitutional court.
The constitutional court said, that the change of constituion in this regard violates secularism.

Paralell there is the case of AKP-closure case waiting at the constitutional court. State prosecutor Yalcinkaya opened a case and transfered it to the constitutional court, and AKP has already given written defence in front of the constitutional court. Yalcinkaya claims AKP is undermining secularism.
Today it is clear that AKP will be shut down, as constitutional court itself said AKP has violated principles of secularism in a paralell case.

"The law of February 9th making constitutional amendments to lift a ban on headscarf at universities has been cancelled based on the constitution's articles no. 2, 4 and 148. The execution of the law has also been stopped", said the Constitution Court.
(...)
The case is seen as a proxy in the closure case filed against the ruling AKP in March in which the chief prosecutor cited this law as an evidence to close down the party.

Article 2 of the constitution describes Turkey as a "secular and democratic Republic," and Article 4 says the first three articles cannot be amended or even proposed to be amended. Article 148 defines the mandate of the Constitutional Court.

The law of February 9th amended articles 10 (equality before law) and 42 (right and duty of training and education) of the Constitution.Turkey's ruling AKP, with the backing of the nationalist MHP, had passed the bill amending the constitution to lift the headscarf ban in universities in February. Public opinion is divided over the issue and the main opposition CHP and the leftist DSP had challenged the bill in the Constitutional Court. (...)
Turkish top court annuls headscarf law, deals a blow to ruling AKP

The announcement of the other case by constitutional court is expected end summer early spring.

After a medium break, I want to write a bit about Energy. Particularly about Oil & Gas.

The Turkish state is involved in Upstream and Midstream.
The state company TPAO is drilling and searching for oil, and state company BOTAS is laying all pipelines within the country.
TPAO would have been one of the biggest companies around in this region, would the "free-market" State philosophy would not have split TPAO.
During the decades, there were 17 new companies found out of the core mass of TPAO and 16 of them privatized.
From gas stations to refineries all was taken out of TPAO. The 17th company is BOTAS, but is still in the hands of the state. And it seems that TPAO and BOTAS will fusion.

Turkey 'eyes energy flagship'
Turkey 'eyes energy flagship' - Upstreamonline

Also TPAO has announced to vertically expand in the sector again by establishing gas stations and refineries. As in Turkey gas prices are very high this is a good idea as here you can earn very much.

Turkey's oil consumption is about 700.000 barrels/day. Of this TPAO supplies only about 105.000 Barrels (70.000 Barrels of internal production in Turkey, 35.000 in other countries).
There are University studies etc. saying that only about 40% of Turkish territory have been explored for oil, but about that i will not talk, as the hopes in domestic oil & gas finds are in the seas around us. Mainly the Black Sea and Mediterenean.

According to the CEO of TPAO, TPAO has indications that in the middle part of Turkish Black Sea soverignity area are around 10 Billion Barrels of oil.

But while expanding operations abroad offers the chance to broaden operations, the ace up TPAO's sleeve is closer to home: a major oil find off Turkey's Black Sea coast.
"Seismic surveys have indicated reserves of around 10bn barrels," Mr Uysal says with a smile.
The find is reckoned to stretch from the central Black Sea region as far as the Georgian border.
"We're planning to drill the first well in 2010 and to have reached full production some time after 2015."
TPAO aims to exploit the find in partnership with Petrobras of Brazil, with which it has a five-year exploration agreement for two blocks on Turkey's western Black Sea coast.
FT.com / Companies / Energy Utilities Mining - Turkish group looks south

THE BLACK SEA OIL FIELDS MAY MAKE TURKEY ENERGY INDEPENDENT
THE BLACK SEA OIL FIELDS MAY MAKE TURKEY ENERGY INDEPENDENT - Eurasia Daily Monitor

The area where the oilfield is laying is marked in the follwing map as TPAO-BR-JV. It is in the middle. BR stands for Petrobras from Brazil, the most specialiced oil drilling company in offshore terms.
bildschirmphoto11lv1.png

The CEO of TPAO says, that drilling will start in 2010, and in 2015 the oilfield in this block of Black Sea will provide half of Turkey's oil demand. And in 2023, the 100th aniversary of Turkish Repulic, the oilfield will produce total demand of Turkish consumption.

As you can see in the above map, there are still areas of Turkish Black Sea, were TPAO has no partnership and is not drilling. There will follow another licencing rounds to take on board International Companies to explore and exploit those areas.
According to TPAO Chevron and EXXON are interested to drill with TPAO in some areas of Black Sea.
The president of TPAO said that energy companies like Chevron and Exxon Mobil also have expressed an interest in drilling in the Back Sea.
THE BLACK SEA OIL FIELDS MAY MAKE TURKEY ENERGY INDEPENDENT - Eurasia Daily Monitor

So the logic says, where Oil is is also gas, and where those 2 are, there is a high potential that there will be discovered more. More so, if Romania already produces oil in Black Sea and Ukraine has also found oil reserves in Black Sea.

What does this mean beside energy security for Turkey? First, money stays within the country which would have gone outside for oil imports. As Turkey is free-market economy, it is the private economy which imports the oil.
Exponentially rising and in 2015 reaching capability to supply half of private companies oil demand, Turkish private companies will now pay the oil money to TPAO. TPAO is State company. So State has a new income source. Which Turkish State did not have before, but reached a far more point than Countries around us who earned money with oil for decades.

Also Turkey is already a refinery heavyweight in the region, exporting gasoline to Iraq, Iran and others around us. This capacity will be extended and this will transform in political weight.
The president of the state-owned Turkish Petroleum Corporation (TPAO) said that “between 2007 and 2012, $87 billion is planned to be invested in the petroleum industry”

From aspect of Turkish GDP, there is a sector waiting to explode and contribute to GDP expansion. And after all Turkish state has more money to spent. Good to hear, that Turkey produces now also its indigenious Oil & Gas searching ships. With the prototype have cost 100 Million $.
Petrol arama gemisi yapýlacak

Before these ships, we had to take the services of foreign companies for these activities.
Such as
Schlumberger announced today that Turkish state oil company Turkiye Petrolleri A.O. (TPAO) has contracted WesternGeco to conduct the largest high-specification Q-Marine* 3D exploration surveys ever undertaken in the Black Sea.
http://www.westerngeco.com/content/about/press_releases/2006/news_08022006.asp

Last edited:

Forum List

Back