Republic of Türkiye

Do me a fucking favour guys, Turkey is a fucking smelly shithole, it is striving to make itself a tourist attraction for the western Europeans and truth be told a lot of folks are falling for the Muslims smiley lie, but not all, and that is the crux of the matter, we don't all buy it :eusa_snooty: It will be the straw that broke the camels back when it comes to the amount of rapes etc we will put up with before we say fuck it scumbos, I suppose we will have to suck it and see.

Turkey is statistically the 11th country which attracts most tourists.
2007 came 23.8 million tourists to Turkey.
Also and this counts especially for Russian youth, there is something called "holiday flirt".
That under those many tourists rapes occur is possible, but i am in no knowledge of such cases. You come or you do not come. It is up to you.
Nobody is forced to come to Turkey.
Would those tourists be raped, they would not come every year. :rolleyes:

Turkish nationalism is not based on being superior to anyone else.
We also are not the Ottoman Empire.
We are Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (Turkish Republic). As such haveing no imperial past since foundation in 1923.

Turkey has much what Ottoman Empire didn't have and vice-versa. Ottoman Empire in its endings was a primitive farmer state dealing with spices and such. Also it did loose military backwater over its rivals.
This theme is totally complex and can be subject to academical writings, so here is not the place to talk about, just polarizing and summarizing in 2 sentences.

The point, GunnyL, is, that you have almost no clue about geo-politics of Turkey in regard of its influence over this region.
And this is not meant negative as we do not have an imperial past and did drive a isolationistic strategy the last 85 years.
15 years ago there was the Soviets, 10 years ago a hostile Greece and Syria, 5 years ago a hostile Iran and an UN-sanctioned Iraq.
So Turkey did concentrate mainly on direct neighbors. No option of expansion in general and specifically for example 10 years ago we did not have that clear advantage over neighbours like Greece (military speaking, although creating Northern Cyprus). Greece? Yes, they are armed with High-Tech from all over the world from toe to teeths. The strongest conventional country on earth in similar population size category.
Today its totally different. We can dominate our neighbors excluding Russia, with which we do not have any problems but are cooperateing. It is a must for Russia and Turkey as well.

10 years ago, political and hostile differences did block Turkish economical expansion into neighbouring countries. Today we expand therein and beyond that.
And that is not because Turkey is the world's economical superpower, but we are in comparison to our Hinterland the very economic power, while most of our Hinterland are fucked-up states due to different reasons and ideologies. This also is very complex.
As Turkey is also currently in Transantlantic system in general and in EU customs union specifically our economy did have to to adapt not being imperialized.
And this is also working. Turkish-EU complete trade is more than 100 billion € a year, makeing Turkey every year more important also to our traditional focus points. Today Turkey is 5th biggest trade partner of EU whilst we do import many things, we do also export a shitload of different things. Turkish mid-high technology exports rising every year paralell to Turkish brands accomplishing in traditional markets, like EU.

We are in comparison to our neighbours THE economical, industrial factor.
Only political differences can stop Turkish expansion into Hinterland. So strategy is zero-problems politics, so it is ensured that Turkish economical expansion is not hidered.
Imagine you are a country boardering to 10 countries and 1 country is UN-sanctioned and 6 others block your business activity just because you have hostile relations to them. Substantial development can't be made in these circumstances. Tell an Iran about WTO :cuckoo:
In Iran for example everything state planned or in hands of religious bonjads (Mullah trusts). Other neighbours do not even have a substantial industry.
Once boarders open (i do not speak specifically of Iran) Turkish exports skyrocket.
No "tigers" around us.
That is currently happening:
Sustainable growth rates in traditional markets and finally flooding of Turkish goods into markets of surrounding region.
Turkish private business entrepreneurship is successful and expanding. As a consequence Turkish state by wealthier citizens and higher taxes has more to spent.

Military is also a factor, 2nd largest standing force within NATO. This does not necessarily mean anything, because we do not fight with swords. But everything what a modern-day army makes it a powerhouse, Turkey has.
Exponentially rising self-sustaining. Turkey developing fighter aircrafts we will not see. F-35 is latest import product for airforce allthough we do have a workshare within F-35 project. By saying last it does not mean, that Turkey will leave te order at the initial order of 100-116 units. Beyond initial requirement they will replace other squadrons of F-4E 2020 Terminator, F-4E Phantom II, F-5 2000.
All of them modernized in last years in co-production with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) and Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI).
First requirement is 100-116 F-35. Paralell we have about 248 F-16 CCIP.
The future is UCAV and TAI is researching in these areas haveing developed indigenious UAV's.
In Navy, and Army Turkey has major indigenious projects going on. Some of them in delivery, some in development phase.
Not that shit products of reverse-engineering of North-Korean missiles for example.
If we cooperate in development then with Italy, Germany, South-Korea and Israel.
And we actually do.

Military is the biggest factor and GunnyL what he might think in general about Turkey can not deny, that TSK will bring a major shitload of destruction over our neighbours (some of them simultanouesly) once war-machinery rolls. A power which does have stronger army then Turkey (and they are not many) has as a start to bring its war-machinery into this region. For example on paper UK is militarily more advanced (especially Royal Navy) then Turkey. But our war-machinery is here, in-tact, flexible and deployable beyond our boarders.
So UK might be a bigger military power then Turkey, but in its own region.
Or don't you agree?

So what do we have? Being THE factor in this region
- econimically
- industrially
- militarily

This is a broad-spectrum strength to which you can add also factors like environment (water, agriculture, animal husbandry). It will be a critical factor in near future. 2025 onwards. Turkey is industrializing all its environment ressources.
Water is subject of national security and as such utilized and investments canalized. I will not talk of being able to stop waterflow of transnational lifelines like Euphrates and Tigris. We are able. GAP project has a flooding of size of Benelux countries and will have prognosticallly agricultural output of half California once it is completed.

Scientific output, which we do also lead in this region is mainly a sub-subject of economy. So i count it. Except knowledge which is utilized by state.
Turkey has Thorium research activities and is in development phase of uranium nuclear reactors. Uranium reactors are being indigeniously developped for 3 Billion YTL = 2,3 Billion $.
http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/402183.asp
Off course this is only development costs and setting them up economically will raise total costs. It is only development. Not taking 10 reactors online into grid.
If Turkey once wants to be a nuclear power, we have the knowledge to. And the whole cycle is in Turkish state's hand (TAEK= Atomic Energy Institution).
This blackmarket-activity is not equitably to our past and present.
Turkey can dig into Toros-mountains and build nuclear weapons nobody even knowing about. It's those relying on blackmarket countries where IAEA comes to step on your foots. See Iran.

What misses is the delivering mechanism. ICBM's etc..
This will be solved paralell to Turkish space missile in 2014, which will bring a scientific satellite either to Mars or Moon. It is not decided yet.
Space programme is under authority of Airforce and financed from its budget.
Developer is Roketsan.
Here you can access a study of Engineering Directorate of Roketsan giving a roadmap.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=1512698
In Turkish sources it is being said 2014.
2011 beginning of construction of space station.

My point is working against the equatation of acting aggressively and being "important". What cliches some people do have here on board is not that important. In the end i am a nobody just writeing in his free time in a forum. Allthough on a factual basis. And I came here on a specifical subject, and after writeing that much i find it pity to let this account in the annals of Internet data-garbage after that specifical subject is getting less important.
If you do impute me megalomania, dreaming, fixing + fakeing it does not interest me at the end of the day.
I am sure, i hope so, that there are maybe people interested in Turkey beyond those few people who actually respond to my posts.
Off course, to those people imputeing me these things: It is far from over.
As there is dynamism in Turkey, there is much to write about.

And yes, GunnyL, i am nationalistic and there is nothing wrong about. Nationalism may have a negative bridge to fascism in west, but not in Turkey's history and practizing of my positions. I am the antonym to what you link me and permanently direct or indirect label me.

I didn't say you were a "Nationalist." You're an ultra-nationalist fanatic. So much so, that you don't have a good grasp of the real world you live in. That's exactly what you are and if you think otherwise, I suggest a good long look in the mirror.

Saturday is party congress of CHP (Cumhuriyet Halk Partisi = Republican People's Party). CHP is the party which Atatürk founded.
Deniz Baykal is party leader of CHP and very unsympathic. He is since 1992 Party leader of CHP and does not want to retire. He is 71 years old and has gone with CHP into election 5 times. Never achieving a mandate for government building.
To become party leader in CHP you have to get the majority of delegates within the party.
Deniz Baykal made it so that from total 1200 delegates a candidate must have a minimum support of 253 delegates to even run for Party leader candidate election.
This represents a 20% barrier and is very undemocratic.
CHP has currently with this type of administration no claim of being government. It is very tragic at this old man, who does not represent Turkey in any kind is playing dictator within the party allthough he is literally a loser for 5 elections.
All delegates where chosen by Deniz Baykal, who may fear retaliation if they support another candidate then Deniz Baykal.
On Saturday is now congress. A change of party leadership is very hard but still not impossible.

Candidates are Deniz Baykal
deniz_baykal1.jpg

Haluk Koc
haluk-koc.jpg

Umut Oran
9.JPG

Tolga Yarman
p_7903_m.jpg

The difference of all candidates to Deniz Baykal is, that they are much younger.
The favourite of all opposition candidates to Deniz Baykal is Umut Oran.
He is 45 years young and represents the fresh blood in politics analog to Turkey's young population.
He is also a very succesfull businessman.
He achieved these curriculum vita with 45 years:

1992 foundation of Domino Company
2002 President of Turkish Clothing Manufacturers Association
2002 President of the European Apparel Manufacturers Association
2002/3 President of World Ready-Wear Clothing Industrialists Federation
2002 Social Responsibility Award
2003 Turkey's Most Successful Young Man, organized by the Junior Chamber Turkey
currently
- President of Turkish Ready-Made Clothing Industry
- President of Bolu Chamber of Commerce and Industry

As the current government faces a closure ban (judicial process might take 4-6 months) it is likely Turkey will hold general elections at the end of this year. In March 2009 are also elections in all Municipalities.
Deniz Baykal failed to achieve majority for 5 elections. He is 71 and does not have the support of the people.
This congress is one of the key events this year in Turkey haveing the capability to influence the next years of Turkish political system.

Omut Uran will win because he is the only candidate that we know of that hasn't yet had sex with his neighbours goat, his celibacy is revered nationwide, he has vowed not to act upon his Turkish base instincts until he has presidential office and full control of all farm animals in Turkey.:cool:

Here is a ceremony by GE (General Electric) and TEI (Turkish Enegine Industries).
Both companies started a research & design center for aircraft engines.
Both companies do also cooperate in F136 engine for VTOL version of F-35.
http://www.tei.com.tr/1/en/news.asp?nid=46

It is likely that Turkey will also procure VTOL version of F-35.
Aircraft/helicopter carrier (Dokdo Class of South-Korea) is also being procured which fits F-35 VTOL.

800px-ROKS_Dokdo_1.jpg

800px-ROKS_Dokdo_%28LPH_6111%29_conducts_well_deck_operations_with_U.S.Navy_LCAC.jpg

I will post an image of Turksat 2A (will soon be junk).
turk2a_east.gif

As you can see, Turkey is surrounded by 4 seas: Black Sea, Mediterranean, Marmara and Aegis. Navy is very important for Turkey for more then 1 reason: Energy Security in port of Ceyhan, securing of Motherland territory from the seas and also power projection to neighbours who do not share a physical boarder with Turkey. So the philosophy is to dominate all seas surrounding us.
Westwards in Mediteranean Sea there are still powerful navies such as Italy and France. But there is anyway no claim by Turkey to controll whole Mediteranean sea.

The port of Ceyhan lies near Adana, also in near to Incirlik Base.
250pxturkeypozkartamv8.png

In Ceyhan do cross 3 major oil pipelines:
- Bakü-Tiflis-Ceyhan pipeline ---- 1,6 Mio Barrel/day or 80 Mio Tonnes/year
- Samsun-Ceyhan Pipeline ---- 1,6 Mio Barrel/day or 80 Mio Tonnes/year
- Kerkük-Ceyhan Pipeline ---- 1,6 Mio Barrel/day or 80 Mio Tonnes/year

The second pipeline is currently build by a joint-venture of Turkish Calik and Italian ENI, which is also operator of Kashagan oil field in Kazakhstan. Kashagan is the biggest oil field discovered in last 30 years and has 9 to 16 Billion Barrels in reserves.
ENI will transport Kashagan oil via Russian Black Sea port of Novorisijsk to Samsun where Samsun-Ceyhan Pipeline will transport oil to Ceyhan Oil terminsal.
Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline does currently not operate on full capacity, as Iraq is fucked up.

This makes Ceyhan in the premise of all pipelines operateing at full capacity (which is intended) as one of the biggest Oil terminals in the world and is not only of importance to Turkey but also for international energy consumption system.
In the sphere of Ceyhan does operate Turkish coast guard.
But i will talk better about Turkish Navy.

First Milgem Corvette will enter service in 27 September 2008.
milgem2704.jpg

MILGEM_7.gif

8 Milgems will join Turkish Navy. Derivated from Milgem project there will also enter 4 TF-1000 Frigates into Turkish Navy. After all indigeniously developed corvettes and Frigates entered service, Gölcük Naval Shipyard will begin construction on TF-2000 Frigate project. The first batch of TF-2000 is 4 Anti-Air and Anti-submarine Warfare Frigates. All these ships will enter service the next years.
- 8 Milgem Corvettes
- 4 TF-1000 Frigates
- 8 TF-2000 Frigates

TF-2000 project does cost only 15 Billion $, as reported by CNN-Türk.

In case of war, Turkey is able to mass produce these ships.
As Turkish Navy is already dominating its surrounding seas, these new ships will widen the gap to potential rivals.
Turkey will also procure 6 new AIP submarines. Those submarines is no indigenious project and SSM (Arms procurement authority) will likely choose German made U-212/4 submarines.
With current 14 German submarines, Turkish Navy is operateing more German Submarines then German Navy itself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_navy#Main_equipment
With 6 new it will total 20 German made submarines.

Turkish Navy also procures LPD (Landing Plattform Dock) from South-Korea. It is the Dokdo class capable of carrying Attak-Helicopters or F-35 VTOL version.
800px-ROKS_Dokdo_1.jpg

800px-ROKS_Dokdo_%28LPH_6111%29_conducts_well_deck_operations_with_U.S.Navy_LCAC.jpg

Turkish Navy within the comming years:
- 20 submarine
- 22 Frigates
- 14 corvettes
- 1 Helicopter / F-35 VTOL carrier
- 48 Fast Attack Missile & Torpedo Boats
- 55 Naval Warfare Helicopters / Anti-Submarine
- 26 Mine Warfare Ships
- 7 Main Landing Ships
- 50 landing crafts

Those (remember it is relative to what you compare) small ships are mainly armed with different Block versions of Harpoon missiles.
Max 315 KM range.
300px-Harpoonlaunch.gif

With about 450 Harpoon missiles, Turkish navy operates them most after US Navy.

Here is a ceremony by GE (General Electric) and TEI (Turkish Enegine Industries).
Both companies started a research & design center for aircraft engines.
Both companies do also cooperate in F136 engine for VTOL version of F-35.
http://www.tei.com.tr/1/en/news.asp?nid=46

It is likely that Turkey will also procure VTOL version of F-35.
Aircraft/helicopter carrier (Dokdo Class of South-Korea) is also being procured which fits F-35 VTOL.

I will post an image of Turksat 2A (will soon be junk).
turk2a_east.gif

As you can see, Turkey is surrounded by 4 seas: Black Sea, Mediterranean, Marmara and Aegis. Navy is very important for Turkey for more then 1 reason: Energy Security in port of Ceyhan, securing of Motherland territory from the seas and also power projection to neighbours who do not share a physical boarder with Turkey. So the philosophy is to dominate all seas surrounding us.
Westwards in Mediteranean Sea there are still powerful navies such as Italy and France. But there is anyway no claim by Turkey to controll whole Mediteranean sea.

The port of Ceyhan lies near Adana, also in near to Incirlik Base.
250pxturkeypozkartamv8.png

In Ceyhan do cross 3 major oil pipelines:
- Bakü-Tiflis-Ceyhan pipeline ---- 1,6 Mio Barrel/day or 80 Mio Tonnes/year
- Samsun-Ceyhan Pipeline ---- 1,6 Mio Barrel/day or 80 Mio Tonnes/year
- Kerkük-Ceyhan Pipeline ---- 1,6 Mio Barrel/day or 80 Mio Tonnes/year

The second pipeline is currently build by a joint-venture of Turkish Calik and Italian ENI, which is also operator of Kashagan oil field in Kazakhstan. Kashagan is the biggest oil field discovered in last 30 years and has 9 to 16 Billion Barrels in reserves.
ENI will transport Kashagan oil via Russian Black Sea port of Novorisijsk to Samsun where Samsun-Ceyhan Pipeline will transport oil to Ceyhan Oil terminsal.
Kirkuk-Ceyhan pipeline does currently not operate on full capacity, as Iraq is fucked up.

This makes Ceyhan in the premise of all pipelines operateing at full capacity (which is intended) as one of the biggest Oil terminals in the world and is not only of importance to Turkey but also for international energy consumption system.
In the sphere of Ceyhan does operate Turkish coast guard.
But i will talk better about Turkish Navy.

First Milgem Corvette will enter service in 27 September 2008.
milgem2704.jpg

MILGEM_7.gif

8 Milgems will join Turkish Navy. Derivated from Milgem project there will also enter 4 TF-1000 Frigates into Turkish Navy. After all indigeniously developed corvettes and Frigates entered service, Gölcük Naval Shipyard will begin construction on TF-2000 Frigate project. The first batch of TF-2000 is 4 Anti-Air and Anti-submarine Warfare Frigates. All these ships will enter service the next years.
- 8 Milgem Corvettes
- 4 TF-1000 Frigates
- 8 TF-2000 Frigates

TF-2000 project does cost only 15 Billion $, as reported by CNN-Türk.

In case of war, Turkey is able to mass produce these ships.
As Turkish Navy is already dominating its surrounding seas, these new ships will widen the gap to potential rivals.
Turkey will also procure 6 new AIP submarines. Those submarines is no indigenious project and SSM (Arms procurement authority) will likely choose German made U-212/4 submarines.
With current 14 German submarines, Turkish Navy is operateing more German Submarines then German Navy itself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_navy#Main_equipment
With 6 new it will total 20 German made submarines.

Turkish Navy also procures LPD (Landing Plattform Dock) from South-Korea. It is the Dokdo class capable of carrying Attak-Helicopters or F-35 VTOL version.

Turkish Navy within the comming years:
- 20 submarine
- 22 Frigates
- 14 corvettes
- 1 Helicopter / F-35 VTOL carrier
- 48 Fast Attack Missile & Torpedo Boats
- 55 Naval Warfare Helicopters / Anti-Submarine
- 26 Mine Warfare Ships
- 7 Main Landing Ships
- 50 landing crafts

Those (remember it is relative to what you compare) small ships are mainly armed with different Block versions of Harpoon missiles.
Max 315 KM range.
300px-Harpoonlaunch.gif

With about 450 Harpoon missiles, Turkish navy operates them most after US Navy.

Originally posted by Toro
Midnight Express was a great movie.

Specially that part near the end where that fat turk starts pulling down his pants to sodomise the american prisoner.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;689342 said:
Specially that part near the end where that fat turk starts pulling down his pants to sodomise the american prisoner.

when he gets the coat hanger in his skull :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I've never laughed so much:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fucking Turkish homos, endemic homosexuality and paedophilia, muslim culture gives me murderous tendencies.:cool:

According to Turkish Defence Minister Gönül Turkish defence industry supplies total need of Turkish Army by a rate of 47% in 2008.
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ekonomi/8874844.asp?m=1

The figures for the previous years are as follows:
2006: 36,5 %
2007: 41,5 %
http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/445212.asp

2008: 47%
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ekonomi/8874844.asp?m=1

Some projects of Defence Industries for Turkish Land Forces:

T-155 FIRTINA (72 produced of 350 units ordered)
The T-155 Fırtına (Turkish: Storm) has used some of the subsystems of the South-Korean K-9 produced by Samsung Techwin, which entered service into South Korean Army in 1999.
Even though the overall design of the T-155 looks similar to the K-9, the Turkish howitzer has considerable differences in its turret design, navigation system and electronical systems.
The Firtina fires 155mm rockets fired by a rate of 6-8/minute.
Firing Range: 40 km
Operational range: 480 km
780pxfirtinamx4.jpg

T-155 panteher
(120 delivered from 400 units order)
developed by MKE.
Fires 155 mm rockets.
T-155Panter-100_7076-panter1.jpg

T-155Panter-sigma2001-pntr.jpg

MITÜP (National Tank Production Project) (1000 units in 4 batches a 250 units)
Cooperatively developed by Turkish Aselsan, MKE, STM and South-Korean Samsung Techwin, Rotem and South Korean Agency for Defense Development(ADD).
In order to improve the current technical capabilities of the Turkish defense industries and increase the amount of domestic contribution towards national defense, the Undersecreteriat for Defense Industries decided that a "National Tank" will serve as an excellent catalyst for uniting certain Turkish defense companies around a common goal and for providing the Turkish military with extra firepower in the form of a modern tank.

Turkish Tank will be a Turkish improvement of Korean K2 Black Panther, which itself enters into South-Korean army in mass production from 2011 onwards and which is regarded as the most modern tank currently.
tank_XK-2_South-Korea_Black_panther_004.jpg

Demonstration designs of MITÜP:
otokartcw5-2.jpg

tank2eb3.jpg

Volkan (Leopard-1 Tank Improvment Project)
393 Leopard-1 Tanks are being upgraded by Aselsan with new Firecontrol-System, and other electronical subsystems.
The new indigenous system provides the capability of detecting the targets day and night in all weather conditions and combat environments. It highly increases the first round hit probability on the move.
Leopard1T-IMGP1341.jpg

Defense_17-46-29_volkan01.jpg

17-46-29_volkan04.jpg

Sabra Project
(170 M60 Patton tanks being heavily modernized)
Upgrade being carried out by Turkish MKE, Aselsan and Israelian IMI (Israelian Military Industries) and Elbit Systems.
- Merkava 120mm gun
- Merkava modular passive armour protection
- Merkava explosive reactive armour
- thermal imaging system
- automatic fire and explosion suppression system
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection
- full system modernization
sabra4vm7.jpg

T129 ATAK (50 units +41 optional)
Based on the British-Italian A129 attack helicopter, T129 will be intellectual property right of Turkish TAI (Turkish Aerospace Industries) includeing sales rights for the world excluding Italy and England.
T129 will be a heavy modernization of A129.
- indigenious mission computer
- Indigenous Electronic warfare and countermeasures
- indigenious targeting pod
- indigenious Friend&Foe identification
- indigenious communication systems
- indigenious digital mapping system
- indigenious helmet-mounted cueing system
- indigenious rockets
- Air to ground Missile carrying capabilty raised to 12 from previous 8.
- now able to carry 4 Air to Air missiles from previous 0.
- Mast radar, similar to that of the Apache Longbow but based on IAI/ELTA's (Israel) being able to identify enemies up to 30 km
- Commanche LHTEC-800 engines, which were designed for never-being-built Commanche attack-helicopter. Will improve engine power by 20%.
Only the airframe of A129 will stay the same

MMW radar of Israelian firms will be later replaced by Aselsan's MMW radar with 35GhZ, there are development problems.
dsc01653fo1.jpg

CIRIT Laser guided rocket (1.000 ordered)
The 78mm laser guided rocket was developed by Roketsan and mass-production started in 2008. CIRIT will become the stadard rocket of all attack-helicopters in Turkish army includeing future T129.
Three mix warhead:
- anti-armor
- anti-personel
- burning

Cirit.jpg

snc11828ty6.jpg

UMTAS
(1.000 ordered)
The 165 mm heavy anti-tank missile was developed by Roketsan and mass-production started in 2008. UMTAS will be the standard anti-tank missile in Turkish Army.
- Imaging Infra-Red seeker
- LoBL/LoAL (Lock on Before Launch/Lock on After Launch) capability
- different warheads per mission with HEAT explosives being standard equippment
zxc13.jpg

OMTAS

Little brother of UMTAS being fired by Attack-Helicopters and manpads.

Kasırga WS-1A (Unguided, 80 KM, CEP 1%) & Kasirga WS-1B (Unguided, 180 KM, CEP 1,25%)

Developed by Roketsan.
Fires 302mm rockets.
12-3.jpg

kasirgaws1ak1.png

Yildirim 1 (inertial guided CEP 0.17%, 150 KM) & Yildirim 2 (inertial + GPS guidance CEP <50m, 300 KM)

Developed by Roketsan with Chinese Army.
B6111.jpg

1160_7650_13092007_3.jpg

Toros230 (65km) & Toros260 (110 km)

deveoped by Tübitak (Turkish Research Council)

FNSS Pars
(102 units order)
Deliveries to begin 2009-2010
Speed: 100km/h
Operational Range: 1000 KM
PARS%208x8.jpg

Cobra AH-1 update

Carried out by Aselsan. Fire tests were done in October 2007. As OMTAS/UMTAS rockets were then not in inventory, Israeli NTD missiles were used.
- indigenous main mission computer
- indigenious electronics
- indigenious avionics
- indigenious fire control system
ARGE%2004-04.jpg

ARGE%2004-05.jpg

ARGE%2004-06.jpg

Left with hat Murad Bayar, chief of SSM (Army procurement authority). In the
middle Defence Minister Vecdi Gönül.
ARGE%2004-08.jpg

aselflir300t8rs.jpg

and many many more.
Check Turkish Defence Industry Catalogue from SSM (Arms procurement authority).
http://www2.ssm.gov.tr/katalog2007/index.html

OFF-Topic.
Oliver Stone sorry for Midnight Express
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/dec/16/turkey.film

Billy Hayes, on whose experience in Turkish jail and his written book the film bases appeared on YouTube (Part 1 - Part 2) recorded during the 1999 Cannes Film Festival, in which he described his real experiences and expressed his disappointment with the film adaptation.[2]
In an article for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Hayes was reported as saying that the film 'depicts all Turks as monsters'.[3]

Also see Anti-Turkism
# Anti-Turkish examples in film and theatre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism#Anti-Turkish_examples_in_film_and_theatre

José;689342 said:

The film is Hollywood with Billy Hayes rejecting the film and Oliver Stone apologizing after years for his shitwork.
Also no Turk played in the movie and the actors were all Greek and Armenian.

Did i fuck you homosexually, that you have any credibility in associateing me with such?

Are you still alive? I believe that would answer your question, wouldn't it?

Where did I associate you with anything other than being an ultranationalist fascist Turk with delusions of once again becomming the Ottoman Empire?

I merely commented that perhaps Roomy knows you. Any other inference is purely assumption on YOUR part.

Forum List

Back