Repub House leader veers STRONGLY Left

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
They finally see the writing on the wall ALTHOUGH they're STILL putting "party" BEFORE "country" as no one believes Cantor (R) is sincere about "anchor babies".

GOP embraces cosmetic makeover, tweaking tone not principles - NBC Politics
The No. 2 Republican in the House re-framed some of his party's most familiar proposals as an agenda intended to ease the plight of most American families. (The lone new pronouncement was Cantor's endorsement of the thrust of the DREAM Act, a proposal to allow undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children a pathway to citizenship.)

discuss...

Liberals never relent, no matter the law.

Don't like a law, ignore it and don't enforce it.

really don't like a law, pass another to bypass the law.

This idea failed in the past and will fail again and again.

grats to the dems for buying votes though.

Bribery, the least of your sins

I so hope that DOMA ends up on the bon epile during President Obama's 2nd-term as well. Repubs & legislating morality lol

The only sensible thing to do is deportation and military control of the border. But when buying votes is at stake hardly anything reasonable can be accomplished at the Capitol.

They finally see the writing on the wall ALTHOUGH they're STILL putting "party" BEFORE "country" as no one believes Cantor (R) is sincere about "anchor babies".

The No. 2 Republican in the House re-framed some of his party's most familiar proposals as an agenda intended to ease the plight of most American families. (The lone new pronouncement was Cantor's endorsement of the thrust of the DREAM Act, a proposal to allow undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children a pathway to citizenship.)

discuss...

What is there to "discuss"? The fact that you are such a hyper-partisan HYPOCRITE, every posting you make is dismissed by those people in here with IQs above 75? :cuckoo:

discuss...

What is there to "discuss"? The fact that you are such a hyper-partisan HYPOCRITE, every posting you make is dismissed by those people in here with IQs above 75? :cuckoo:

there's plenty to discuss. Maybe you shouldn't venture into the politics section as you've added zero to this thread. :thup:

The only sensible thing to do is deportation and military control of the border. But when buying votes is at stake hardly anything reasonable can be accomplished at the Capitol.

how much would that plan cost this country?

I'd love to see a "sensible" plan for the deportation of ten million or twelve million (whatever the hell the number is) illegals. Step by step.

I'd also guess that the Democrats would love to see the GOP present such a plan officially, on prime time teevee, with a full Powerpoint presentation.

A whole lot less then illegals are costing the country now. It would also force the Democrats to work for their votes instead of cheating for them.

When you start eliminating welfare and other entitlements to pay for it.. you won't have to worry about that.. after all, controlling and protecting the border is something the fed is actually charged to do.. unlike taking care of the personal responsibilities of individuals or the plights of corporations

A whole lot less then illegals are costing the country now. It would also force the Democrats to work for their votes instead of cheating for them.

So you disagree w/ Cantor (R)?

I'd love to see a "sensible" plan for the deportation of ten million or twelve million (whatever the hell the number is) illegals. Step by step.

I'd also guess that the Democrats would love to see the GOP present such a plan officially, on prime time teevee, with a full Powerpoint presentation.

One way to do it, if someone rents a house or an apartment to an illegal take the property from the renter. Easy solution.

One way to do it, if someone rents a house or an apartment to an illegal take the property from the renter. Easy solution.

Well.. I guess we get to seize 'sanctuary cities' then...

So you disagree w/ Cantor (R)?

Don't think for second that I agree or disagree with things on some party line. I agree/disagree based on what I can learn about a subject. I have watched illegal immigration destroying this country and now we are in the midst of the Democratic Party and Obama using it as a tool regardless of the destruction it causes. As far as Cantor goes he probably looks at it as a band-aid trying to cover arterial spurting.

Guess the Repubs learned (the hard way) that voter suppression alone won't win them elections. :dunno:

Well.. I guess we get to seize 'sanctuary cities' then...

Yes, a win win situation! Maybe we could send the liberals to mexico also, since the hate america as it was founded.

They have a math problem w/ the dwindling conservative white population (slowing replacement-rate that plagues all 1st world countries.) that are willing to vote for them. They have accepted it and decided to throw the base's beliefs overboard in order to get more voters.

Forum List

Back