Repub. Candidates Have Large Leads: VA and NJ

Kean absolutely the best. His son, junior, is in the State Senate. And, he has endorsed Christie and is the honorary chairman of his campaign.
Former Gov. Tom Kean endorses Chris Christie - NJ.com

Kean was always a classy guy, when i was young Jersey was something of a punchline to a joke, Kean was the first gov i remember actually making teh state attractive to outsiders.

Yet, it still seems to be the punchline. Go figure.

I don't know if Corzine's a jerk. I think he has a tone-deafness in dealing with his state that perhaps doesn't relate to normal people.

I don't think Giuliani will be the next gov of ny. I think it will probably be Andrew Cuomo who is polling about 40 points ahead of paterson right now, I believe.

But time will tell...
Corzine is indeed a jerk, remember when he nearly killed himself trying to interject himself into that Imus thing a few years ago?

I like Andrew a lot more then i ever liked his old man, either him or Rudy is fine with me.

I liked Mario... I would not be happy with Rudy. I wouldn't mind Bloomberg, though I don't see that happening. I think Rudy hurt himself a lot with his 9/11 candidacy... There was a truth to the comment that every sentence he uttered had a noun, a verb and 9/11. That bothered NY'ers, I think.

I don't know if Corzine's a jerk. I think he has a tone-deafness in dealing with his state that perhaps doesn't relate to normal people.

I don't think Giuliani will be the next gov of ny. I think it will probably be Andrew Cuomo who is polling about 40 points ahead of paterson right now, I believe.

But time will tell...
Corzine is indeed a jerk, remember when he nearly killed himself trying to interject himself into that Imus thing a few years ago?

I like Andrew a lot more then i ever liked his old man, either him or Rudy is fine with me.

I liked Mario... I would not be happy with Rudy. I wouldn't mind Bloomberg, though I don't see that happening. I think Rudy hurt himself a lot with his 9/11 candidacy... There was a truth to the comment that every sentence he uttered had a noun, a verb and 9/11. That bothered NY'ers, I think.

Rudy shouldn't be considered just because he showed the lack of judgment to think that was a reasonable campaign strategy. I mean not getting in until Florida. That set new records for dumb.

And lets not forget that Crist is probably going to want to head to the Senate so the Florida governorship will be up for graps.

The leading candidate to replace Crist will be Alex Sink, a Democrat, and the current CFO of the state.

That would be nice to see. I'm surprised Jeb doesn't want to go to the Senate.

I'm so done with this generation of Bushs. It might be interesting to see what Prescott Bush is like in a few years. Other than that, I'm done with that family. I was really done with them in 1992, but what are ya gonna do?

New Topics

Forum List

Back