Representative Van Taylor Drops Out of Re-Election Race

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

So seriously, we are all supposed to say OMG, I'm voting Democrat now! Why would anyone be obsessed about this? OMG, I'm not voting Repubiclians because there's some guy ... That while you're silent to Democrats like Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton while you claim to be obsessed about infidelity. Sometimes. Oh wait, it's when there's an R after their name! You're such a douche

Lesh supports rapists, slavery, criminals and the unlimited import of fentanyl all on our southern border.

If those are "family values," I'll pass. Lush is a horrible person
You're a liar and a piece of shit ...

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

I thought 'Slick Willy' did that back in the 90's
Or, was it JFK back in the 60's?
No matter......

It's apparently due to the person who he's committing adultery with. Republican's aren't' fond of Jihadis.

Yep, they could care less if you fuck around on your wife, just don't do it with the wrong person.

What great Christians they are

g5000 is a douchebag who claims to be a conservative but constantly attacks conservatives.
I attack pseudoconservatives who do not know an actual conservative principle when it kicks them in the nuts.

People like you.

he had been in a relationship with the widow of an American-born recruiter for the Islamic State group.

THAT is the problem
I explained earlier in the topic, and you would know if you had read the OP link, the woman has devoted her life to deprogramming Muslim extremists.

So how is THAT the problem?

g5000

I don't know why g5000 is so concerned about who his leaders sleep with. Who gives a shit? I care what they do for my liberty. g5000 must live here in the south, there are lots of bible thumpers like him in everyone's business
What I care about, dipshit, is hypocrisy. All that screaming and histrionics over Bill Clinton's affairs and claiming to be the party of Family Values is revealed to be theater for you rubes.

The very guy who impeached Clinton over a blowjob was cheating on his own wife at the time!

You tards sound EXACTLY like the Democrats now. "Oh we don't care about adultery. That's between the cheater and their spouse." And, "We need to stay out of people's bedrooms."

It took Donald Trump to reveal your true hypocritical asses have NO values at all.

Last edited:
These dumbasses believe a man who cannot honor his vows to his wife and God can be relied upon to keeps his promises to the rube voters.

Well, Donald Trump blew that idiocy out of the water! He demonstrated an adulterer is no more faithful to the voters than he is to his multiple wives.

And just like they no longer care about adultery, they never cared that he lied right to their dumb faces.

Clearly you don't know what an Afghan is. (Hint, it's not a fur coat)

Good job, Stinky. You learned what an Afghan is. And it only took you two weeks to do it. Now we can start learning your next word. Do you have one that you want to learn next?

You're a liar and a piece of shit ...

It is a matter of fact that your support for unlimited illegal invasion on our Southern border is your supporting rapists, criminals and slavery. You can not like that, but you can't change it other than by STOPPING YOUR SUPPORT FOR RAPISTS, SLAVERY and CRIMINALS having free access to our country on the Southern border, which is for you a non-starter. You're a total amoral piece of shit

Forum List

Back