Representative Van Taylor Drops Out of Re-Election Race

1646416360768.jpeg

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

It's apparently due to the person who he's committing adultery with. Republican's aren't' fond of Jihadis.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Rush Limbaugh with his first wife:

limbaugh-fiirst-wife.jpg

Rush Limbaugh and his second wife:

limbaugh-second-wife.jpg

Rush Limbaugh with his third wife:

limbaugh-third-wife.jpg

Rush Limbaugh with his fourth wife:

limbaugh-fourth-wife.jpg

Isn't that a charming photo?
What's your point, dipstick?

Here's Republican Senator David Vitter with his wife, admitting he frequented hookers and dressed up in diapers. He was also known to call hookers during important floor votes.

david-vitter.jpg
You're the guy who claims to be a conservative, aren't you?

Why are you so incensed about people who pretend to be something they are not?

This is Kim Davis, with her fourth husband. Straight off the set of Hee Haw.

You remember Kim. She wouldn't let gays come between her and the Bible.

kim-davis.jpg

So getting remarried means you have to endorse homosexuality?

Here is The Donald with his first wife:

trump-first-wife.jpg

Maybe there was a language barrier, I don't know. But Trump fooled around on her a lot. The 80s were his "personal Vietnam", sex-wise.

So he made this mistress his second wife. I think the "Trump Family Values" thing on the cover is a real treat, don't you?

trump-family-values-march-1994-cover.jpg

Trump's second wife was an American, but he went back on a big outsourcing kick again, and dumped her so he could marry this prostitute:
NEW-YORK-OCTOBER-9-Donald-Trump-and-Melania-Knauss-attend-the-2002-USO-of-Metropolitan-New-York-Gold.jpg

You gotta love immigrants. Doing the hard work Americans won't do. She's gotta let this obese monster 30 years her senior climb on top of her.

C4-Jqw-ODUEAEw-DGD.jpg
Jealous because Trump sleeps with a mech better class of women than you get to?

• Thanks
Absolutely!

How about Newt Gingrich with his first wife:

gingrich-first-wife.jpg

Newt cheated on his first wife and made his mistress his second wife. Here he is with the whole family:

gingrich-first-wife-and-kids.jpg

Newt told his second wife he wanted an open marriage.

Well, once you get on an adultery roll, it is hard to stop. While he was impeaching Clinton for a blowjob, Newt cheated on his second wife with this hoot owl, and then made her his third wife:

gingrich-third-wife-hoot-owl.jpg
How about this this guy who got a blow job in the oval office from a woman young enough to be his daughter, and Dims defend him to this day.

25596498-0-image-a-3_1583443480811.jpg

Jealous because Trump sleeps with a mech better class of women than you get to?

g5000

I don't know why g5000 is so concerned about who his leaders sleep with. Who gives a shit? I care what they do for my liberty. g5000 must live here in the south, there are lots of bible thumpers like him in everyone's business

Who doesn't want to do a former ISIS bride? I mean who likes just existing when one can live dangerously.

And Bendog with his hand down his pants stares blanketly into the distance as you softly sings Billy Squire

g5000

I don't know why g5000 is so concerned about who his leaders sleep with. Who gives a shit? I care what they do for my liberty. g5000 must live here in the south, there are lots of bible thumpers like him in everyone's business
g5000 is a douchebag who claims to be a conservative but constantly attacks conservatives.

• Thanks
See?

So much for family values huh?

"Family values" refers to the socons. There are a lot of us who want government out of our bedroom and our wallets. There are no Democrats who want that. It would be a contradiction in terms

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

he had been in a relationship with the widow of an American-born recruiter for the Islamic State group.

THAT is the problem

g5000 is a douchebag who claims to be a conservative but constantly attacks conservatives.

g5000 has done nothing but endorse and advocate leftists as long as I've known him, and I've been on the site a while.

What is the point of being a "conservative" if all he does is help leftists?

g5000 has done nothing but endorse and advocate leftists as long as I've known him, and I've been on the site a while.

What is the point of being a "conservative" if all he does is help leftists?
That's a clue that he isn't really a conservative. I've never seen him endorse anything conservative since I've been on this board.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back