Reporting on the Rohingya: “The Tip of a Huge Iceberg of Misinformation”

I suppose they will have to call on their prophet Mohammad to help them as it is apparent that no one is willing to keep or sustain them in their plight caused from their leaders calling jihad on the rest of the world. Maybe the Saudis will help them get to Pakistan. That is if Pakistan will take them.

A new terror group has emerged in Myanmar—and India should be worried

I am not at all surprised. I learned about islam from muslims. Jihad upon "the rest of the world" is nothing
new-----I learned about islam -----starting about 50 years
ago-----from muslims

I am not at all surprised that you are fine with Muslim women and children being raped. I have learned much about the Right Wing Fascists......from you.

Are you speaking to me? (rosie) I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY I reached voting age ----21 back then----I am old. In fact-----I reached 21 AFTER I first became acquainted with islam thru muslim friends I encountered at my place of employment-----registered democrat. 2016 was the very first time I voted for a republican -------right wing???? Could you define right wing fascist------when did I applaud the rape of muslim women and children? My understanding of MYANMAR is that BUDDHISTS want to get rid of the muslim population there---most of which are ethnically BANGLADESHI. How many Bangladeshis do you know?---Pakistanis? I am not sure I have even encountered anyone from Burma----probably have but not knowingly. Are you SERIOUSLY---syrius?

Are you saying that just because you 'registered as a Democrat' you somehow don't get to be labeled a Right Wing Fascist for being okay with the rape of women and children- because they are Muslim?

I feel the same way about this as if the Muslims in Bangladesh, were raping and murdering Buddhist women and children in order to drive them out of Bangladesh. Why don't you?

I doubt that there are ANY Buddhist women and children in Bangladesh------I also doubt that Buddhists are raping and murdering Muslim women and children in Myanmar. The violence BY BUDDHISTS against muslims in Myanmar seems to be confined to a real PUT DOWN of violent elements amongst the MUSLIMS

You must be really working hard to stay ignorant on the subject- plenty of news reports of the rape and murder going on by the Army troops of Myanmar of the Rohinga- along with the UN reports confirming it.

They gave no options for the Buddhists there. They had to start defending themselves or submit to Islamist.

And by 'defending themselves' you mean raping and murdering women and children- and burning entire villages down.

In Myanmar's hidden region, media tour takes harrowing turn when soldiers aren't watching
I suppose they will have to call on their prophet Mohammad to help them as it is apparent that no one is willing to keep or sustain them in their plight caused from their leaders calling jihad on the rest of the world. Maybe the Saudis will help them get to Pakistan. That is if Pakistan will take them.

You mean like Christians in Iraq should have been calling on Jesus to help them?

Several hundred thousand have already fled to Bangladesh from the genocide by the 'peaceful' Buddhists of Myanmar.

While you right wing fascists applaud the murder and rape of women and children.
You are such a lying sack of shit. Sit on your sword and spin.

I am not the lying sack of shit that is applauding the rape and murder of women and children.

That would be you and your fellow sack's of shit on the Conservative side.

try again----there is no evidence that anyone is preventing
muslims in Myanmar from simply WALKING out and going to one of the local MUSLIM COUNTRIES or to one of the DOZENS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES in the world. The
"rapes" and :murders" are taking place in "hidden"
places. From what I heard------the issue is ECONOMIC---
kinda like a BDS issue

I am not at all surprised. I learned about islam from muslims. Jihad upon "the rest of the world" is nothing
ago-----from muslims

I am not at all surprised that you are fine with Muslim women and children being raped. I have learned much about the Right Wing Fascists......from you.

Are you speaking to me? (rosie) I have been a registered democrat since THE DAY I reached voting age ----21 back then----I am old. In fact-----I reached 21 AFTER I first became acquainted with islam thru muslim friends I encountered at my place of employment-----registered democrat. 2016 was the very first time I voted for a republican -------right wing???? Could you define right wing fascist------when did I applaud the rape of muslim women and children? My understanding of MYANMAR is that BUDDHISTS want to get rid of the muslim population there---most of which are ethnically BANGLADESHI. How many Bangladeshis do you know?---Pakistanis? I am not sure I have even encountered anyone from Burma----probably have but not knowingly. Are you SERIOUSLY---syrius?

Are you saying that just because you 'registered as a Democrat' you somehow don't get to be labeled a Right Wing Fascist for being okay with the rape of women and children- because they are Muslim?

I feel the same way about this as if the Muslims in Bangladesh, were raping and murdering Buddhist women and children in order to drive them out of Bangladesh. Why don't you?

I doubt that there are ANY Buddhist women and children in Bangladesh---.

Freedom of religion in Bangladesh - Wikipedia
] Other religious groups include Buddhists (0.6%, mostly Theravada),

What a shock you are ignorant about Bangladesh also?

I know all there to know about Bangladesh-----directly from
Bangladeshis. Always keep in mind----there are ALWAYS
survivors--------the last I heard there is even ONE jew left in
Afghanistan. Some people theorize that there may be some jews left in Yemen-----hiding out up north in the mountains. ----
very likely---------0.6% WOW------where are they hiding?
You have some pictures of the remaining BUDDHIST TEMPLES?

Oh dear. 750,000 people driven from their homes for the crime of being a Muslim. Some of you knobs are getting a hard on over this.
They should have selected a different "favorite fairy tale". Their problem is self inflicted. No pity for that sort, or those who support them...

ago-----from muslims

I doubt that there are ANY Buddhist women and children in Bangladesh------I also doubt that Buddhists are raping and murdering Muslim women and children in Myanmar. The violence BY BUDDHISTS against muslims in Myanmar seems to be confined to a real PUT DOWN of violent elements amongst the MUSLIMS

You must be really working hard to stay ignorant on the subject- plenty of news reports of the rape and murder going on by the Army troops of Myanmar of the Rohinga- along with the UN reports confirming it.

right-----rapes and murders by the ARMY-------Islamic projection. UN reports. Were you around for the
NEWS in the early days of June 1967. I actually believed
the crap coming out of Egypt and the UN-------later on the
stupidest lies were attributed to "ARABIC HYPERBOLE"----blame it on the language. It is very clear to me that the Buddhists do not want the muslims in their country----Just
as the people of Maldives did not want "kaffirin" in their
country ----------so?

ago-----from muslims

Not a single credible source is reporting any rapes and murders, too bad for your usual stupid strawmen, anyway.

Oh dear. 750,000 people driven from their homes for the crime of being a Muslim. Some of you knobs are getting a hard on over this.
They should have selected a different "favorite fairy tale". Their problem is self inflicted. No pity for that sort, or those who support them...

Now the native peoples the vermin drove off in the 1920's and stole the land from can move back in.

What about the thousands of Buddhists they terrorized before the whole thing was turned on them?

Tell us all about how the actions of Rohinga terrorists justifies the murder and rape of Rohinga women and children by government troops.

Please tell us.

They are potential terrorists, same with the Palestinian women and children, the children are already taught to hate the Infidels and are brainwashed in the 7th Century Death Cult.

The only way to deal with this type of situation is scorched earth which is what Aung San Suu Kyi is supporting, the Rohinga have been causing trouble and violence for Centuries, rattlesnakes should never be given mercy.
Please don't tell me you are advocating the killing of children here...

Not a single credible source is reporting any rapes and murders, too bad for your usual stupid strawmen, anyway.

Yes- I believe what you would consider to be 'credible'- Stormfront and WND- probably aren't reporting the rape and murder of Muslims.

But yes- credible sources are.

Including National Geographic- one of the last issues had a section on the rape and murders of the Rohinga.
Analysis | The “ethnic cleansing” of the Rohingya
Last week, the United Nations’ top human rights official called Burma’s ongoing military campaign against the Rohingya Muslim minority group in that country’s Rakhine state “a textbook example of ethnic cleansing.”

Doctors report horrifying gang rape attacks on Rohingya Muslim refugees
Dozens of Rohingya Muslim women have reportedly been aggressively sexually assaulted at the hands of Burmese security officials, according to UN medics.

A total of eight medical professionals working in Bangladesh reported treating 25 women between them since late August who had physical injuries that were consistent with violent attacks.

UN doctors also treated hundreds of women with these injuries last October and November, after the first wave of conflict between Burmese officials and Rohingya Muslims.

Myanmar military using rape as tool of terror against Rohingya women: UN
Doctors are treating scores of Rohingya women who have fled Myanmar's violence-wracked Rakhine State for injuries consistent with horrific sex attacks.

Tasunba Nourin, a doctor with the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) told Reuters injuries include bite marks, vaginal tearing and "signs that a firearm was used to penetrate women".

And not that I consider Trump to be a 'credible source'- but even he is reporting the violence:
U.S. President Donald Trump has asked his national security advisers to find ways to help end violence that’s driven hundreds of thousands of Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar to neighboring Bangladesh, according to United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley.

“The president is very concerned about Burma,” Haley told reporters in New York on Thursday, using Myanmar’s former name. “Everybody is trying to figure out who can move the officials in Burma. You have almost half a million people who have left, and the tragedies and the abuse that’s happened there is something not a lot of us can stomach.”

But hell- who are we kidding.

The Myanmar military could be raping and murdering 12 year old Muslim girls on national TV- and you would still find some reason to rationalize why it was all the fault of the "Evil Muslims"

right-----rapes and murders by the ARMY-------Islamic projection. UN reports. Were you around for the
NEWS in the early days of June 1967.

1967? You mean 50 years ago?

I have no idea why you would think what may have happened 50 years ago would excuse the rapes and murders of Rohinga women and children by the Myanmar Army in 2017.

Is there anything that you wouldn't be okay with- as long is it is done to Muslims?

I doubt that there are ANY Buddhist women and children in Bangladesh---.

Freedom of religion in Bangladesh - Wikipedia
] Other religious groups include Buddhists (0.6%, mostly Theravada),

What a shock you are ignorant about Bangladesh also?

I know all there to know about Bangladesh-----directly from
Bangladeshis. Always keep in mind----there are ALWAYS

survivors--------the last I heard there is even ONE jew left in
Afghanistan. Some people theorize that there may be some jews left in Yemen-----hiding out up north in the mountains. ----
very likely---------0.6% WOW------where are they hiding?
You have some pictures of the remaining BUDDHIST TEMPLES?

Clearly you don't since you don't know about the .6% of the population- how many people would that be?

Population of Bangladesh is 163 million- so .6% of the population is 978,000- almost 1,000,000.

Lots of Buddhist temples.
upload_2017-10-9_16-51-5.jpeg

upload_2017-10-9_16-51-34.jpeg

Exactly how did the children murdered by the Myanmar military 'self inflict' their own murders?

And by 'defending themselves' you mean raping and murdering women and children- and burning entire villages down.

In Myanmar's hidden region, media tour takes harrowing turn when soldiers aren't watching

You mean like Christians in Iraq should have been calling on Jesus to help them?

Several hundred thousand have already fled to Bangladesh from the genocide by the 'peaceful' Buddhists of Myanmar.

While you right wing fascists applaud the murder and rape of women and children.

I am not the lying sack of shit that is applauding the rape and murder of women and children.

muslims in Myanmar from simply WALKING out and going to one of the local MUSLIM COUNTRIES or to one of the DOZENS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES in the world.

The Myanmar military is not killing and raping Rohinga to prevent them from leaving- they are doing it as ethnic cleansing.

Which is apparent that Conservatives here at USMB are all okay with.

If it happens to Muslim women and children.

I have no idea why you would think what may have happened 50 years ago would excuse the rapes and murders of Rohinga women and children by the Myanmar Army in 2017.

Is there anything that you wouldn't be okay with- as long is it is done to Muslims?

I do not believe that the muslims of Burma are being raped and killed------the army of Burma is NOT STOPPING them
from leaving-------do you think that if they tried to travel to Bangla Desh that the army of Burma would KILL them as they fled? Do you think that if they tried to flee and were HELPED along the way-----with vehicles and supplies that the army of Burma would attack their rescuers?----Burma has made it clear that it just wants them to LEAVE-----they are mostly bangla deshis. From Bangla desh they could go to
other muslim countries

muslims in Myanmar from simply WALKING out and going to one of the local MUSLIM COUNTRIES or to one of the DOZENS OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES in the world.

The Myanmar military is not killing and raping Rohinga to prevent them from leaving- they are doing it as ethnic cleansing.

That is the impression given.I cant see these people rushing to go home.

I do not believe that the muslims of Burma are being raped and killed------the army of Burma is NOT STOPPING them
from leaving--

The Army of Burma is raping and killing them in order to drive them into leaving.

If you don't believe that- despite all of the reports from news agencies and the United Nations- then you are just a willing stooge for the Myanmar government.

the people of Myanmar do not want muslims-----it is ok with you that the people of Maldives do not want Kaffirin.-----why can muslims toss people out of countries and not Buddhists?----obviously YOU consider Buddhists to shit and the only
people deserving of life----muslims

When one of the worlds most opressive regimes, collides with one of the worlds most oppressive cults... there is no good guy to root for. No matter who loses; the world wins a small victory.

the people of Myanmar do not want muslims-----it is ok with you that the people of Maldives do not want Kaffirin.-----why can muslims toss people out of countries and not Buddhists?----obviously YOU consider Buddhists to shit and the only
people deserving of life----muslims

Unlike you- I don't believe in any religious jihads, or pogrioms, or religious ethnic cleansing.

It is just as morally reprehensible when Muslims kill and rape Christians in order to drive them out of Iraq or Syria as it is when Buddhists kill and rape Muslims in order to drive them out of Myanmar.

Just admit it- you are fine with Muslims being raped, killed, tortured- even exterminated- just as long as it is happening to Muslims.

Not Christians.

When one of the worlds most opressive regimes, collides with one of the worlds most oppressive cults... there is no good guy to root for. No matter who loses; the world wins a small victory.

And thus our Conservatives cheer the rape and murder of women and children.

Forum List

Back