"Reporters" caught on hot mic discussing Trump assassination

Says the so-called constitution loving asswipe. There is nothing about 'democracy' that you advocate or support, all you care about is tyranny, yours, you want everyone to think the same way you do, do what you find is appropriate, via force of the government that you control. There's not a single part of you that cares about anyone's freedoms, you're a complete fraud, and you prove it every time you open your traitorous mouth.

Please keep posting your meaningless tirades if it makes you feel better. I support our freedom to do that!

But expecting that SCOTUS does their jobs without partisan prejudice is not anti-democratic, dumbass!

Please keep posting your meaningless tirades if it makes you feel better. I support our freedom to do that!

But expecting that SCOTUS does their jobs without partisan prejudice is not anti-democratic, dumbass!

You're a fucking fraud, you prove it with every post you make.

You are VERY confused. My grandfather also fought in WWII and if he was alive today would be a fervent Trump supporter, as would the vast majority. Do you really think that generation would be in favor of the crap the Democratic Party supports today? Get real.

The WWI generation elected many, many Democrats that were not very different than the Democrats today.

And NO. The WWII generation would not have, under any circumstances, elected a fascist clown like Trump. They would been absolutely disgusted by him.

Perhaps your grandfather was one of the outlying extremists. A proud member of the KKK perhaps?

The WWI generation elected many, many Democrats that were not very different than the Democrats today.

And NO. The WWII generation would not have, under any circumstances, elected a fascist clown like Trump. They would been absolutely disgusted by him.

Perhaps your grandfather was one of the outlying extremists. A proud member of the KKK perhaps?
:laughing0301:

Biden and the Democrats are enemies of the US. Your are too dumb to realize it. One look at the border should be enough to make you realize but...nope, nothing.
That is on congress not the dems or Joe. Specifically the MAGA representatives in the house. Idiot

Says the TDS asshole who believes everything he's told to believe by the authority he worships.

Even when everything you've been told has been proven to be lies, you still blindly follow, yet I'm the one wearing a tinfoil hat. :laughing0301:
At least you admit wearing a tinfoil hat. It is a start, I suppose.

No matter how evil you think the corporate media is, they're worse than that.

The Secret Service should be investigating this.

Trump's lawyers argued that as president he could order SEAL Team Six to assassinate his political rivals if Congress is cool with it.

Joe Biden only needs to get a majority in the Congress to agree and he can...

These 'reporters' need to lose their jobs and have lengthy private talks with the FIB and the SS. Not that the FIB and SS haven't been thinking of options to keep President Trump off the ballot...right mr. strzok??

Forum List

Back