Report: Trump questions importing people from shit hole countries

Right. It wasn't a private conversation leaked from behind closed doors that our only knowledge of it has been second hand leaked by Democrats in order to again undermine America in making this instead of the real stories of the ongoing criminal investigations into the DNC, Hilary Clinton and the FBI and DOJ on the front pages of the news. Are you sure you don't have a little Russian in you because you sure are being a good friend to them, Comrade!

Guy, you can keep pretending that anyone cares about those fake stories, but again, Republicans are running away from Trump's comments and not a one of them doubt he said them.

Did you HEAR him say it? Did you SEE him say it? Nope. Just the word of some more treasonous democrats trying to harm the United States of America as if a WORD probably said a hundred times by other presidents were more important than a thousand other REAL issues looming over our heads that democrats have done NOTHING to stop and everything to aid and create!

Yawn, guy. Simple enough solution for Trump. Apologize for what he said and negotiate in good faith. Easy-peasy.

You, democrats and the DNC are the enemies of this country and the sooner we can put a lot of you behind bars for the salacious, vile crimes that have been committed by Hillary, the DNC, and members of the intelligence agencies in trying to perpetrate the most heinous criminal enterprise in the history of this country to undermine our elections, the better off we will be.

Yup, you guys are going for the crazy.

Look, you all fucked up electing Trump. Even your own party knows it. The problem is, they don't have the balls to stand up to people like you and fix it.

Guy, you can keep pretending that anyone cares about those fake stories.

Right. The investigations that are underway RIGHT NOW into the exact nature of Hillary's crimes and the efforts of our top intelligence to first cover them up then use specious grounds to initiate a seditious and secret effort to remove our president from office are all just a flimsy web story. You really do live in a bubble of ass gas, don't you? You haven't a clue what really goes on and never get past your sycophants on CNN, OR you are a BOLD FACED LIAR.

Maybe a little of both.

Hey, the last I heard? President Trump didn't steal billions from a country that suffered a devastating earthquake like the Hildebeast and Bill "drop trou" most certainly did.

Blah, blah, blah, more conspiracy theories from a nutter. That's nice.

I will defend him INCLUDING the "shithole country" comment because there is definitely truth to it.

Of course you will. Most conspiracy theorists are nutters. It explains why they are failures despite being white.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yeah, it's easier to keep your head in the sand than to look at what Haiti is now compared to just after the earthquake and VERY little has changed. 13 BILLION dollars in relief with next to nothing to show for it and it was the Clintons and their foundation that was incharge of it and making sure that it was spent to help the Haitians. They did build a sweatshop factory in a part of Haiti not affected by the hurricane and the Hildebeast's brother got gold mining rights in Haiti....imagine that?

Right. The investigations that are underway RIGHT NOW into the exact nature of Hillary's crimes and the efforts of our top intelligence to first cover them up then use specious grounds...

I'm sure that'll be right up there with the "investigation into vote fraud" that Trump closed down when he found out he couldn't get even Republicans to let him look at voter rolls.

Look, guy, I've been listening to you fools tell me you were about to get Hillary for 25 years ago when she supposedly killed Vince Foster over Cattle Futures or something.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yeah, it's easier to keep your head in the sand than to look at what Haiti is now compared to just after the earthquake and VERY little has changed.

Oh, no one is denying that Haiti isn't a country with a lot of problems, before, during and after the earthquake. We've been fucking with the place since Woodrow Wilson invaded it in 1917.

But the thing is, you guys have been accusing the Clintons of all sorts of wrongdoing since the 1990's, and you just don't have any credibility anymore.

Right. The investigations that are underway RIGHT NOW into the exact nature of Hillary's crimes and the efforts of our top intelligence to first cover them up then use specious grounds...

I'm sure that'll be right up there with the "investigation into vote fraud" that Trump closed down when he found out he couldn't get even Republicans to let him look at voter rolls.

Look, guy, I've been listening to you fools tell me you were about to get Hillary for 25 years ago when she supposedly killed Vince Foster over Cattle Futures or something.

That is a point of consternation to honest people, not grounds to dismiss. It took a long time to get John Gotti too-- -- -- big criminals become big because they have a lot of help and skill in keeping their filthy tracks well covered.

That is a point of consternation to honest people, not grounds to dismiss. It took a long time to get John Gotti too-- -- -- big criminals become big because they have a lot of help and skill in keeping their filthy tracks well covered.

Again, they got John Gotti.

You've been after Hillary for 25 years now.. YOu've accused the poor woman of everything up to and including murder.

And the best I think you came up with was, 'she used the wrong email server!"

Again, they [finally] got John Gotti.

Yep. You don't get the big crimes bosses by giving up and looking the other way.

President Trump on Thursday questioned why visa protections should be extended to immigrants pouring in from “shithole countries.”

The president reportedly made the remarks during an Oval Office meeting on the immigration bill Thursday, where lawmakers proposed ending the diversity visa lottery program in favor of protections for immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and African nations.

Report: Trump Questions Importing People from ‘Shithole Countries’

a9896f53-f7ba-4b57-b3ce-8f5e43d566a0.png

TARDS can't stand anything logical, truthful and to the point. They like things sugar coated kinda like the world they live in it's all fantasy and bs.

Lies are their truth and truth are lies.

AND SHIT HOLE COUNTRIES THEY ARE, UNTIL YOU LOSER LEFT HAVE BEEN THERE KEEP THE MOUTH SHUT because your fantasy world stops there.
Reality is 3rd world nations aren't anything like it is here. Even the homeless live in luxury compared to the nasty fkrs coming in over the border illegally.
So what? Are you saying people from shithole countries can’t contribute to American success? Really?

Many of our ancestors cam e from what were shithole countries of the time.

Nope you said I thought that . I didn't say I thought it , so it's whatever you dreamed it up to be. The minds free will isn't it lovely.

A Brief History of Potty-Mouthed Presidents

Golly gee. It appears they're exactly like the rest of us. How can that be?

President Donald Trump may or may not have used a particularly unflattering vulgarity to describe impoverished nations in the Caribbean and Africa — but he’s got nothing on Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard M. Nixon, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or Barack Obama.

The truth is that vulgar language and conduct have long been associated with presidents — and it has happened and been heard in the Oval Office, the adjoining hallway, and out on the campaign trail

More of the story @ A Brief History of Potty-Mouthed Presidents

7 times Trump critics called Russia a ‘s***hole’ & worse, and no one cared @ 7 times Trump critics called Russia a ‘s***hole’ & worse, and no one cared

post%2Bshit%2B26240752_1179801165483646_1469047356924148865_o.jpg

6qAJ_BM_pZ2T2jF61MFMEFwv8oPCPdo2zme1M1Y-j5f35FarMHMyAoGOj6lgZPIGhl854HAB1Ak3w2R6oqmn916e4GLy4dEnijoCnF2GB-0XPd8cIjYC7uwFlhmO8ph3FE71PFw=w663-h442-p-k

a82bec75-4cbe-4fba-bd63-dd0f28e90f18.jpg

DTVULiDV4AAK7lq.jpg

12e78cd6c759ee1030e9e90021447e2a.jpg

26220111_1553087864812493_7057260831781540771_n.jpg

Libs Meltdown Over Trump “S**thole” Comment, Forget What Kennedy Said 53 Yrs Ago @ Libs Meltdown Over Trump "S**thole" Comment, Forget What Kennedy Said 53 Yrs Ago

Senator Graham called them "Hellholes" @ Lindsey Graham Criticized Trump for 'Sh*thole' Comment — But Look What He Called Them in 2013

8 Presidents and VPs Caught Using Profanity Before Everyone Lost Their Minds Over Trump Comments @ 8 Presidents and VPs Caught Using Profanity Before Everyone Lost Their Minds Over Trump Comments

Once Again, Trump Nailed It=> Port-Au-Prince, Haiti: A City of Millions but Still Without a Sewer System @ Once Again, Trump Nailed It=> Port-Au-Prince, Haiti: A City of Millions but Still Without a Sewer System

haiti-3.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yeah, it's easier to keep your head in the sand than to look at what Haiti is now compared to just after the earthquake and VERY little has changed.

Oh, no one is denying that Haiti isn't a country with a lot of problems, before, during and after the earthquake. We've been fucking with the place since Woodrow Wilson invaded it in 1917.

But the thing is, you guys have been accusing the Clintons of all sorts of wrongdoing since the 1990's, and you just don't have any credibility anymore.

The Clintons and the Bush crime families are above the law. It's the "Just-us" system....rules for thee but not for me. I agree with you, Haiti has never been allowed to flourish or grow because of the multi-corporate entities wanting the resources of the people......but the fact is that very little of the 13 billion that was raised for Haiti earthquake relief ecer reached the people and the Clinton foundation was in charge of it.

Yep. You don't get the big crimes bosses by giving up and looking the other way.

Actually, it's more like, I can't get worked up Mrs. Clinton used the wrong email server when the Russians and Chinese already hacked the ones she was supposed to use.

The thing is, you give me a whole list of things you claim she did, but then you are never able to prove them.

Ever.

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating Bill and Hillary. He came up with- nothing but that Bill lied about a blow job and most people shrugged their shoulders and said, "Yup, I'd have lied about that too!"

The Clintons and the Bush crime families are above the law. It's the "Just-us" system....rules for thee but not for me. I agree with you, Haiti has never been allowed to flourish or grow because of the multi-corporate entities wanting the resources of the people......but the fact is that very little of the 13 billion that was raised for Haiti earthquake relief ecer reached the people and the Clinton foundation was in charge of it.

I'm sure they used it to build new cities for their Lizard People masters, which is all the credence Igive your crazy talk.

I'm sure they used it to build new cities for their Lizard People masters, which is all the credence Igive your crazy talk.

What I do know is that the money wasn't used to help the Haitian people..........

So what? Are you saying people from shithole countries can’t contribute to American success? Really?

They have no RIGHT to come here, and no, they cannot contribute as much as people who speak the language, have better education, marketable skills and a positive attitude.

We have EVERY RIGHT to allow immigration ON OUR TERMS.

Period.

President Trump on Thursday questioned why visa protections should be extended to immigrants pouring in from “shithole countries.”

The president reportedly made the remarks during an Oval Office meeting on the immigration bill Thursday, where lawmakers proposed ending the diversity visa lottery program in favor of protections for immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and African nations.

Report: Trump Questions Importing People from ‘Shithole Countries’

a9896f53-f7ba-4b57-b3ce-8f5e43d566a0.png

TARDS can't stand anything logical, truthful and to the point. They like things sugar coated kinda like the world they live in it's all fantasy and bs.

Lies are their truth and truth are lies.

AND SHIT HOLE COUNTRIES THEY ARE, UNTIL YOU LOSER LEFT HAVE BEEN THERE KEEP THE MOUTH SHUT because your fantasy world stops there.
Reality is 3rd world nations aren't anything like it is here. Even the homeless live in luxury compared to the nasty fkrs coming in over the border illegally.

Many of our ancestors cam e from what were shithole countries of the time.

Nope you said I thought that . I didn't say I thought it , so it's whatever you dreamed it up to be. The minds free will isn't it lovely.

What are you talking about?

This thread is getting way off topic - please get back on topic which is on immigration - not Clinton, body counts, etc.

Forum List

Back