Report: Trump questions importing people from shit hole countries

.facebook_1516194144447.jpg

I haven't heard a single good reason why the US should import people from shithole countries except...they're shithole countries.

Trump imports labor for his resorts & vinyards. Many come from Haiti.

Trump is an asshole & so are his supporters for backing this stupid man.

What I find interesting is that the left continues to scream about protecting the environment, but supports importing millions of people from all over the planet, thus causing more urban congestion, more urban sprawl, more farmland lost to urban sprawl, more deforestation to make room for more housing to support the millions of newcomers and more wildlife habitat loss due to the same.

Do you know what the alternative to immigration is?

Japan is going through it right now. They don't have enough young workers to support an aging population. The country is in a demographic death spiral.
Japan has an ongoing problem with its current population issue. Because of crowding, they have banned burials and only allow cremation and burial at sea. If allowed to continue its present course of limiting immigration and an aging population, the population will of course decline, which is a good thing for the land, allowing its flora and fauna to rebound.

What I find interesting is that the left continues to scream about protecting the environment, but supports importing millions of people from all over the planet, thus causing more urban congestion, more urban sprawl, more farmland lost to urban sprawl, more deforestation to make room for more housing to support the millions of newcomers and more wildlife habitat loss due to the same.

Do you know what the alternative to immigration is?

Japan is going through it right now. They don't have enough young workers to support an aging population. The country is in a demographic death spiral.
Now tell us the alternative to illegal immigration.
End "all" immigration. We have more than an ample population currently and between the various religious groups like Catholics, Mormons and Muslims, they will keep spitting out kids left and right.

Africans Agree With the President's S**thole Comment

Really? They admit their countries are the pit? And it isn't just the common person on the street. Catch the following:

This is from Uganda President Yoweri Museveni:

I love Trump because he tells Africans frankly,” President Yoweri Museveni said after an apology was issued for Trump’s recent comments, according to The Associated Press.

He added, “I don’t know whether he was misquoted or whatever. But he talks to Africans frankly. In the world, you cannot survive if you are weak.”

From Nigerian Immigrant Posts Message to U.S. About Trump's "S***hole Country" Comments

Africans Agree With the President's S**thole Comment

Really? They admit their countries are the pit? And it isn't just the common person on the street. Catch the following:

This is from Uganda President Yoweri Museveni:

I love Trump because he tells Africans frankly,” President Yoweri Museveni said after an apology was issued for Trump’s recent comments, according to The Associated Press.

He added, “I don’t know whether he was misquoted or whatever. But he talks to Africans frankly. In the world, you cannot survive if you are weak.”

From Nigerian Immigrant Posts Message to U.S. About Trump's "S***hole Country" Comments

That's nice. He found a crazy dictator who agrees with him.

Whooops. Trump just agreed to let 1.8 million dreamers stay.

So you turning on him now?

Another African Leader Speaks Out On Trump

Isn't it amazing how they're explaining their own countries?

I love Trump because he tells Africans frankly,” Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said, according to The Associated Press.

The Ugandan president is one of Africa’s longest-serving leaders and called Trump an honest man during his State of the Nation address, the AP reported.

More @ Another African Leader Speaks Out On Trump, And The Left's Narrative Can't Collapse On Itself Any Faster

Someday some will connect the dots and figure it all out. Others never will.

Forum List

Back