Federal backwoods *agent* kills another innocent family man...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Get rid of all the feds in the forests.

upload_2018-1-11_17-27-10.png

The FBI has confirmed that a U.S. Forest Service officer allegedly shot and killed a Hutchinson man who was traveling through Arizona.

“A Forest Service Officer stopped to render assistance to a vehicular traffic accident,” Glenn Milnor, an FBI spokesman in Phoenix, said in an email statement.

Tyler Miller, 51, was on his way to a spiritual retreat in Arizona when he got in an accident, his family attorney said in a statement.

“According to the FBI, while driving on a curvy mountain road Ty apparently lost control of his pickup truck and went off the road where his vehicle hit a large rock,” family attorney Matt Bretz said. “It is unclear exactly what happened next, except to say that after Ty got out of his crashed vehicle a U.S. Forest Service officer shot Ty near the scene of the accident.”

Kansas man killed after Forest Service officer stopped to help him, FBI says

I've noticed there's a high incidence of these things (unwarranted shootings) in Arizona.

I think I'd drive around Arizona.

Well, when the circumstances of the shooting are fully released, then there will be a basis for judgement.

Is this still a conversation? I thought conservatives were in full acceptance of Trump being a racist. You guys are proud of it. Why would you start a thread like this? :cuckoo:

Why? I thought BLM has taught us waiting is too much of a bother.

Well, when the circumstances of the shooting are fully released, then there will be a basis for judgement.

Is this still a conversation? I thought conservatives were in full acceptance of Trump being a racist. You guys are proud of it. Why would you start a thread like this? :cuckoo:

Why? I thought BLM has taught us waiting is too much of a bother.
I doubt you've ever thought anything at all

Forum List

Back