"Report: Standing Up to Pee Gives Boys and Unfair Advantage"

Just how insane is this anyway? WTF is going ON in this country...!!.

"After casually going through a list of possible explanations for why young women might not perform as well in physics as do young men — things like lack of female physics teachers, cultural pressure and expectations, and gender bias in the teaching materials — they conclude: "there may be another reason, too."

After noting that girls lag in areas of physics that deal with projectile motion, the article reveals: "Like many parents of small (and not-so-small) boys, two of us (KW and DL) have observed the great delight young males take in urination, a process by which they produce and direct a visible projectile arc."

You need to provide a link to this article in order for the thread to stay open
You are no fun whatsoever. This is the dumbest, funniest thing I've read all day.

Just how insane is this anyway? WTF is going ON in this country...!!.

"After casually going through a list of possible explanations for why young women might not perform as well in physics as do young men — things like lack of female physics teachers, cultural pressure and expectations, and gender bias in the teaching materials — they conclude: "there may be another reason, too."

After noting that girls lag in areas of physics that deal with projectile motion, the article reveals: "Like many parents of small (and not-so-small) boys, two of us (KW and DL) have observed the great delight young males take in urination, a process by which they produce and direct a visible projectile arc."

You need to provide a link to this article in order for the thread to stay open
You are no fun whatsoever. This is the dumbest, funniest thing I've read all day.

Hey here's something funny. I used to work at a factory run by a woman. There was only 1 bathroom. She put up a sign that read: "We aim to please.....You aim too please"....cracked me up. BTW She was a great CEO and I would have never despoiled that commode. :ack-1:

Last edited:
The drive in Europe over forcing men to sit has nothing to do with hygiene, standing to pee is frowned upon by the muhammedans. Leave it to the Germans to lead the way on appeasement.

But since I have a jar, I don't have to speed to get home, thus I'm a considerate driver.

When I see those racist @ssholes "black lives matter" blocking streets, I always wonder how many drivers being held up need to pee, or have other urgent needs. Then I think of the cowardly cops afraid to drag those racist @ssholes off the street and throw them into cages.

But since I have a jar, I don't have to speed to get home, thus I'm a considerate driver.

When I see those racist @ssholes "black lives matter" blocking streets, I always wonder how many drivers being held up need to pee, or have other urgent needs. Then I think of the cowardly cops afraid to drag those racist @ssholes off the street and throw them into cages.
one of the nice things about living in a small town, all that shit happens somewhere else.

Solution, throw your jar of urine at them....:9:

one of the nice things about living in a small town, all that shit happens somewhere else.
The strangest part to me is I have an strange wish that antifa would come to Cleveland, Ohio. I know a boat load of union guys that want a piece of this yuppie larva. The best part is I know CPD would probably be conveniently elsewhere.

Forum List

Back