Inventors should design Personal Jammers are important.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
Ever body need privacy some time, means some time we all want to be alone but in to days life it is almost impossible but Personal Jammers can make it possible and give us total control of our privacy.
Not only privacy, it also can save our lives specially in driving seat.

I'm retired, but I will design and build you one for a couple of hundred dollars. If you are interested, I'll even sell you the schematic so you can build and sell your own for 2500

I'm retired, but I will design and build you one for a couple of hundred dollars. If you are interested, I'll even sell you the schematic so you can build and sell your own for 2500
Seriously, it is important to every one should have personal Jammer like Sonic Attack in Cuba, Like using hearing devices to stealing others information.

Last edited:
Set me up a way to reflect IR scanners used by cops to look for weed growing...

Seriously, it is important to every one should have personal Jammer like Sonic Attack in Cuba, Like using hearing devices to stilling others information.
Sonic attacked in Cuba? Is he all right, did they steal the rings?

You do know that sonic waves bounce off walls..??

Seriously, it is important to every one should have personal Jammer like Sonic Attack in Cuba, Like using hearing devices to stilling others information.

Then may be you don't know that USA shutting down its Embassy in Cuba because of possibly sonic attack. USA Embassy staff effecting from hearing loss.

Then may be you don't know that USA shutting down its Embassy in Cuba because of possibly sonic attack. USA Embassy staff effecting from hearing loss.
I've heard of it but sonic waves do bounce off solid objects...

They have. Here is the do it yourself instructions.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbdiagram.pdf

Hope this helps.
Seriously, it is important to every one should have personal Jammer like Sonic Attack in Cuba, Like using hearing devices to stealing others information.

I heard and have a problem with it. Sonic can be detected. Even if it is above or below human hearing it can be detected with ease. If it had been detected, then it could also be located through triangulation. We would have pictures of the building it was in at a minimum.

So unless we believe that Cuba, so behind the technological times that they make brake pads in alleys out of asbestos because they can't get the parts for their cars is so advanced they have a secret weapon that is undetectable we have to look at alternatives.

The simplest and most probable is a toxic compound in the air or water. If it is the air, your personal jammer is an air mask in addition to the aluminum foil hat. Something that can filter even toxic compounds which is easily available.

If you are talking radio waves and are serious if ignorant then a Faraday Cage is your answer. No radio waves can get in. Here is how to test if your cage is working. Put a radio playing a local station in the cage. Close the door. If the radio still works, the cage has a flaw.

Myth busters did the testing on the "Brown Note" and you can watch it with ease. That was a test to see if a sonic note could make someone crap themselves.

So ask yourself why the most technologically advanced nation is unable to locate a sonic signal in Cuba? I mean we have Wi Fi in our Toasters for the love of all that is good. Amazon sells detection devices for electronic signals. But we can't seem to find this high tech attack.

Put your foil hat on. It will protect you.

Hope this helps.

I heard and have a problem with it. Sonic can be detected. Even if it is above or below human hearing it can be detected with ease. If it had been detected, then it could also be located through triangulation. We would have pictures of the building it was in at a minimum.

So unless we believe that Cuba, so behind the technological times that they make brake pads in alleys out of asbestos because they can't get the parts for their cars is so advanced they have a secret weapon that is undetectable we have to look at alternatives.

The simplest and most probable is a toxic compound in the air or water. If it is the air, your personal jammer is an air mask in addition to the aluminum foil hat. Something that can filter even toxic compounds which is easily available.

If you are talking radio waves and are serious if ignorant then a Faraday Cage is your answer. No radio waves can get in. Here is how to test if your cage is working. Put a radio playing a local station in the cage. Close the door. If the radio still works, the cage has a flaw.

Myth busters did the testing on the "Brown Note" and you can watch it with ease. That was a test to see if a sonic note could make someone crap themselves.

So ask yourself why the most technologically advanced nation is unable to locate a sonic signal in Cuba? I mean we have Wi Fi in our Toasters for the love of all that is good. Amazon sells detection devices for electronic signals. But we can't seem to find this high tech attack.

It's possible that some other country who does have the technology described could have given it to Cuba to be used against the American embassy in Cuba. I don't know enough about it to form a personal opinion, but I guess I have to trust the experts at the disposal of the SOS. If such technology does exist, (still doubtful) I don't think a personal device carried by an individual could counteract it.

Hope this helps.

It's possible that some other country who does have the technology described could have given it to Cuba to be used against the American embassy in Cuba. I don't know enough about it to form a personal opinion, but I guess I have to trust the experts at the disposal of the SOS. If such technology does exist, (still doubtful) I don't think a personal device carried by an individual could counteract it.

Anything man made can be detected. Radio frequencies can be detected. Sonic frequency can be detected. Since we can assume that someone ran the testing equipment and found nothing, that leaves a few possibilities. The most likely is a toxic substance. Exposure to a number of things could cause the symptoms. Quinine can cause hearing loss as one example of an unintended side effect. Remember the children of Thalidomide. Yes it suppressed the symptoms of morning sickness. It also prevented the growth of arteries and veins causing horrible disfiguring birth defects.

It is thus more likely that something in the air or water is the problem. There are more than I can possibly know that could be a problem. Hell for decades BHP was in plastic until we decided it caused women to grow large bosoms. If that is all it did, which is doubtful, I'm surprised they didn't create pills for women to take while developing. :)

I think that those who are worried should stay with the aluminum foil. It has a proven track record that they can rely on.

Hope this helps.

Anything man made can be detected. Radio frequencies can be detected. Sonic frequency can be detected. Since we can assume that someone ran the testing equipment and found nothing, that leaves a few possibilities. The most likely is a toxic substance. Exposure to a number of things could cause the symptoms. Quinine can cause hearing loss as one example of an unintended side effect. Remember the children of Thalidomide. Yes it suppressed the symptoms of morning sickness. It also prevented the growth of arteries and veins causing horrible disfiguring birth defects.

It is thus more likely that something in the air or water is the problem. There are more than I can possibly know that could be a problem. Hell for decades BHP was in plastic until we decided it caused women to grow large bosoms. If that is all it did, which is doubtful, I'm surprised they didn't create pills for women to take while developing. :)

I think that those who are worried should stay with the aluminum foil. It has a proven track record that they can rely on.

Of course, but the government seems to giving some credibility to some sort of sonic effect. They certainly have access to facts that I will never know, and are more qualified than I to determine what happened, if anything. Of course there is a certain number of people who should just do as they have always done. Just put that tinfoil hat on, and pull it down tight.

Hope this helps.

Of course, but the government seems to giving some credibility to some sort of sonic effect. They certainly have access to facts that I will never know, and are more qualified than I to determine what happened, if anything. Of course there is a certain number of people who should just do as they have always done. Just put that tinfoil hat on, and pull it down tight.

The rub to the argument the Government is using is this. We've known for decades how to block out sonic waves. The famed Bose headphones use reverse waves to block the noise. A wave can block another wave, in the ocean, and in the world of sound. Jammers, like the OP is calling for would actually have to send out signals on those frequencies, to block any incoming frequencies. Let's say that they are using a sound in the 10 Hz range. Below the level of human hearing. Now, to block that, you have to make sound at the 10 Hz range. So you would still be exposed to the sonic waves. Just that they would be outgoing instead of incoming.

The same is true of radio waves. We can block those, by broadcasting on the same radio frequency. I've never understood how that is supposed to stop a bomb from going off the way Hollywood says. If a signal in the FM band is supposed to set it off, wouldn't the signal on that band jamming the transmitter actually set it off? Hint, the answer is yes. One of the security suggestions offered to the Marines in Beirut was a transmitter box that would broadcast on the frequencies used by the enemy. These "jammers" would detonate any bombs with a radio detonator well outside the compound. I don't know if it would have saved the Marines, but I know it wasn't in use.

Cell Phone Jammers transmit on Cell Frequencies. So you don't get to hear the ring, but you do get a flood of radio signals. It works there because each cell phone is listening to the noise for it's individual signal. So the Cell can't get a signal in, the jammer is more powerful and is blocking the radio signals from the towers. It would be like trying to listen to a whisper at a Rock Concert. You ain't gonna hear shit.

The rub to the argument the Government is using is this. We've known for decades how to block out sonic waves. The famed Bose headphones use reverse waves to block the noise. A wave can block another wave, in the ocean, and in the world of sound. Jammers, like the OP is calling for would actually have to send out signals on those frequencies, to block any incoming frequencies. Let's say that they are using a sound in the 10 Hz range. Below the level of human hearing. Now, to block that, you have to make sound at the 10 Hz range. So you would still be exposed to the sonic waves. Just that they would be outgoing instead of incoming.

The same is true of radio waves. We can block those, by broadcasting on the same radio frequency. I've never understood how that is supposed to stop a bomb from going off the way Hollywood says. If a signal in the FM band is supposed to set it off, wouldn't the signal on that band jamming the transmitter actually set it off? Hint, the answer is yes. One of the security suggestions offered to the Marines in Beirut was a transmitter box that would broadcast on the frequencies used by the enemy. These "jammers" would detonate any bombs with a radio detonator well outside the compound. I don't know if it would have saved the Marines, but I know it wasn't in use.

Cell Phone Jammers transmit on Cell Frequencies. So you don't get to hear the ring, but you do get a flood of radio signals. It works there because each cell phone is listening to the noise for it's individual signal. So the Cell can't get a signal in, the jammer is more powerful and is blocking the radio signals from the towers. It would be like trying to listen to a whisper at a Rock Concert. You ain't gonna hear shit.

I understand the physics. I just don't think I, as just a guy on the internet, am capable of logically questioning the official descriptions of the event in Cuba. .

I understand the physics. I just don't think I, as just a guy on the internet, am capable of logically questioning the official descriptions of the event in Cuba. .

I start out running any explanation through a logic filter. If it makes sense, we'll move on. I especially use this filter when the Government is involved in any way, shape, or form. I know that they lie, so do you. The question is not if they are lying, but when are they not.

So they tell us it MAY be some sort of Sonic Attack. Even ULF can be triangulated if it is running long enough, and it would have to run more than a second or two in order to have any long lasting physiological effects. So some technician should have been able to find the sound, even if it was well above or below human hearing. We have tons of equipment to find that sound. We use some of it to identify where Earthquakes originate. Simple triangulation. We've been doing it for two thousand years.

Inside of a day, the technician would have had the sound isolated, and the location of the source identified. But we only think it MAY BE some sort of sonic attack. Pfui. If it is a Sonic Attack and they don't have it isolated, then they are beyond incompetent. The Navy has been using sound waves to identify submarines and even whales for decades. Are you telling me that nobody can identify a sound wave even one that is ultra low? I'm not buying it.

Radio is the same sort of thing. We used extremely low radio waves to talk to Submarines under the ocean. We decommissioned a facility more than a decade ago. I have no idea what we use now. I may add it to things to look up when I'm bored. But the point is, we have a lot of experience with it.

It isn't new. We've experimented with it ourselves. The military has Microwave dish transmitters to break up protests. The microwaves are just like in the countertop ovens. It heats things up, like your skin. You jump and want to get away.

Sonic weapons are another thing we have experimented with for decades. The best we can come up with is a loud siren to hurt the ears of someone. If we could have found a Brown Note, don't you think the cops would have it for protests long ago? Instead of tear gas, they would just point a speaker at the crowd and then everyone would shit their pants. Then of course you have a bad cleanup situation, but a manageable one compared to blocks of the city burning.

Maybe. Nonsense. If they are, we would have proof. If we aren't using the proof, then we are still being lied to.

Like I said, when the Government tells me anything, I wonder what we aren't being told, and that is for simple things like the time of day. The last people I believe about anything is the Government. They have too much history lying to us about every damned thing.

Well, I don't know that I did the right thing or wrong. My only purpose to emphasize the importance of Jammer in our modern life, I will say Jammer should be as important as Mobile or cell phones are. I will also say that Jammer should be builtin with Cell phone because every one have cell phone now a days.

As you just explain very well that Boss Headphones use reverse waves to block the noise, similarly if Jammer builtin with cell phone would be good idea, as we know that almost every one got the cell phone. When someone switch on the Jammer option in the cell phone means all frequency would be blocked and the person will have some peaceful time in his life means everyone will get quality life.

As you just explain very well that Boss Headphones use reverse waves to block the noise, similarly if Jammer builtin with cell phone would be good idea, as we know that almost every one got the cell phone. When someone switch on the Jammer option in the cell phone means all frequency would be blocked and the person will have some peaceful time in his life means everyone will get quality life.
The headphones work because the sensor has time to read the incoming frequency and introduce an inverted signal at the same frequency to nullify the original sound. Audio frequencies rang up to 20,000 Hz. Cell phone transmitting frequency is about 1,900,000,000 Hz. Timing would be a lot harder.

Forum List

Back