Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case

please point to evidence to back up your assertions, other than the dem report "finding".....is there proof for the dem report finding.....no

just because a politician makes a finding does not make that a fact or a verdict of guilty.

nice try, you lose again, here and over there :lol:

:badgrin:

Ya you live that lie. Go ahead and try being in the army and just being an ignorant sot with no decisions or such. Tells me what a moron YOU are.

After basic training no one wakes you up, no one tells you where to be. What a load of HORSE SHIT. Maybe they teach Australian troops to be mindless drones, but I doubt that.

No way would I go near any military Rock. Okay for some, not for me.

How old were you when you were in basic training?

If it was 17 then you made my point.

And outside of basic, do you get to do what you like? Do you make your own strategic and tactical decisions? Or do you follow orders? Does the miliary operate on individual decision-making, do you sort of huddle together and have a collective discussion on what you should do? Or do you just go ahead and do your own thing?

Where does it say I have to live by myself, be working/paying for everything and such to be able to research and understand politics?

The World Wide Web has anything anyone wants to know. You just have to make sure it's credible by source checking,etc.

But I guess you discount that since you probably believe I just go on Left wing fringe sites.

To actuallly KNOW anything for yourself, you have to go with personal experience. Curently, you're living in someone elses houses, spending someone elses money, and you have no worries. They're required to take care of you til you're 18. Odds are pretty good they'll take care of you after you're 18, and until you're living on your own.

When you're actually living on your own, fending for yourself, and don't have other people to rely on, things look an awful lot different. When someone starts dipping in your pocket to pay for someone elses cost of living who's simply sitting on their ass doing nothing but collecting a fat unearned check, again, things are going to look a lot different..

Wait til you actually have to make a *choice* between food and gas because there's even MORE money being yanked out of your paycheck to cover someone elses health insurance, someone elses rent payment, someone elses gambling habit (Yes, a very large majority of people on welfare have gambling problems - guess who pays for them?), etc..

Eventually, you're going to end up downright pissed off and change your entire way of thinking, and it's going to have nothing to do with any links you can find on the internet.

Right now, you have ZERO worries - your ass is covered - by someone ELSE.

No way would I go near any military Rock. Okay for some, not for me.

How old were you when you were in basic training?

If it was 17 then you made my point.

And outside of basic, do you get to do what you like? Do you make your own strategic and tactical decisions? Or do you follow orders? Does the miliary operate on individual decision-making, do you sort of huddle together and have a collective discussion on what you should do? Or do you just go ahead and do your own thing?

If everyone goes ahead and does their own thing, I wouldn't want to be in that Military. :lol:

Witty Quotes Haven - Army Quotes

I don't believe I know everything, nobody does.

However, I believe I am knowledgable in the area of Politics at the very least, which you don't believe.

And I have Life experience at the age of 17, just not the same as you perhaps or the things I'll be doing later on in life. It's ignorant to say I've done nothing in my age by the age of 17.
you do act like you know everything at times

that is the perception

and you are to be aplauded for your interest in politics, even though i disagree with your political standards

That is true that in the Military for the most part you follow orders given by commanding officers or you get punished/thrown out.

Little boy, No one wakes your ass up, no one tells you to get dressed, no one washes your cloths for you, no one ensures you get to work on time, no one buys your cloths and materials you need to live, Mommy and Daddy are not there to help you out when you skip class.

The list is so endless as to be beyond your pitiful little understanding as well as the MORON from Australia.

Ohh ya, if you DON"T do those things the ARMY WILL punish you though. And I do mean real punishment not just grounding you for a few days.

To actuallly KNOW anything for yourself, you have to go with personal experience. Curently, you're living in someone elses houses, spending someone elses money, and you have no worries. They're required to take care of you til you're 18. Odds are pretty good they'll take care of you after you're 18, and until you're living on your own.

When you're actually living on your own, fending for yourself, and don't have other people to rely on, things look an awful lot different. When someone starts dipping in your pocket to pay for someone elses cost of living who's simply sitting on their ass doing nothing but collecting a fat unearned check, again, things are going to look a lot different..

Wait til you actually have to make a *choice* between food and gas because there's even MORE money being yanked out of your paycheck to cover someone elses health insurance, someone elses rent payment, someone elses gambling habit (Yes, a very large majority of people on welfare have gambling problems - guess who pays for them?), etc..

Eventually, you're going to end up downright pissed off and change your entire way of thinking, and it's going to have nothing to do with any links you can find on the internet.

Right now, you have ZERO worries - your ass is covered - by someone ELSE.

Well I know your refering to Democrats when you say this, I never seen you say one negative thing about Republicans on here.

And what if the current economic situation lets say affects my parents who work? Wouldn't that therefore affect me? Wouldn't that therefore piss me off?

To say I'm not affected about what happens to my parents is ignorant. You may mistake me for some punk kid who doesn't give a damn about how his parents and just care that they are paying, but I'm not.

Oh, and everyone on Welfare aren't on it because they are lazy. That's just being ignorant right there too.

When I go through Life and I stay a Liberal; I'm sure you'll call me a idiot and fool. But guess what? I don't care. I'll be surely old enough to make my own decisions, if it hurts me then guess what? It hurts me.

Though I love your veiled attempt at attacking Democrats while trying to show the "facts of life."

Guess what? I already been affected by Government policies my own life. A great example? School and education!

Do you know how bad education has gotten in this country since No Child Left Behind? If you have a high schooler, you might. Otherwise? You'd be ignorant of the situation.

Because according to you, I haven't lived life so I don't know anything about what you said about. So therefore, since your not in High school at the moment you don't know anything that is going on.

No Child Left Behind was Republican Made, Republican passed, and Republican Implemented.

you do act like you know everything at times

that is the perception

and you are to be aplauded for your interest in politics, even though i disagree with your political standards

When people spew ignorance, I call them out on it.

Besides, perception and truth are two different things isn't it?

Little boy, No one wakes your ass up, no one tells you to get dressed, no one washes your cloths for you, no one ensures you get to work on time, no one buys your cloths and materials you need to live, Mommy and Daddy are not there to help you out when you skip class.

The list is so endless as to be beyond your pitiful little understanding as well as the MORON from Australia.

Ohh ya, if you DON"T do those things the ARMY WILL punish you though. And I do mean real punishment not just grounding you for a few days.

I already said the Army would punish you if you disobey orders or not do the things your suppose to. You missed that in your blinded hate for you.

I wake myself up, I dress myself without anyone to tell me, I do laundry and can cook, I take a bus to school.

Only things you have me on is food, clothes, and shelter. But that shouldn't count against me since I'm still in high school.

Really don't have time to get a full time job when your in school eight hours a day you know?

I already said the Army would punish you if you disobey orders or not do the things your suppose to. You missed that in your blinded hate for you.

I wake myself up, I dress myself without anyone to tell me, I do laundry and can cook, I take a bus to school.

Only things you have me on is food, clothes, and shelter. But that shouldn't count against me since I'm still in high school.

Really don't have time to get a full time job when your in school eight hours a day you know?

Ohh I have you on a lot more than that. AND that is the point. You do not even realize the things you do not know. The things you don't have to do or worry about.

Well I know your refering to Democrats when you say this, I never seen you say one negative thing about Republicans on here.

And what if the current economic situation lets say affects my parents who work? Wouldn't that therefore affect me? Wouldn't that therefore piss me off?

To say I'm not affected about what happens to my parents is ignorant. You may mistake me for some punk kid who doesn't give a damn about how his parents and just care that they are paying, but I'm not.

Oh, and everyone on Welfare aren't on it because they are lazy. That's just being ignorant right there too.

When I go through Life and I stay a Liberal; I'm sure you'll call me a idiot and fool. But guess what? I don't care. I'll be surely old enough to make my own decisions, if it hurts me then guess what? It hurts me.

Though I love your veiled attempt at attacking Democrats while trying to show the "facts of life."

Guess what? I already been affected by Government policies my own life. A great example? School and education!

Do you know how bad education has gotten in this country since No Child Left Behind? If you have a high schooler, you might. Otherwise? You'd be ignorant of the situation.

Because according to you, I haven't lived life so I don't know anything about what you said about. So therefore, since your not in High school at the moment you don't know anything that is going on.

No Child Left Behind was Republican Made, Republican passed, and Republican Implemented.

You're talking in circles, and you haven't made a valid point yet. When it comes right down to it, and you strip everything away, you're still living off someone elses dime without a care in the world - therefore, you have ZERO real life experience. You have ZERO real life responsibility.

How much of your housing costs do you pay?
How much of your food costs do you pay?
How much of your utility costs do you pay?
How much of your transportation costs do you pay?
How much of your housing insurance do you pay?
How much of your health insurance do you pay?
How much of your clothing costs do you pay?
How much of your house maintenance costs do you pay?
How much of your automobile maintenance costs do you pay?

That's only about half of the "daily life" list..

Oh, and I made no reference to "democrats" - I don't paint with that particular brand of brush - I referenced YOU specifically, based on what YOU have said in this thread.

They now have 8 periods in high school, wow didn't realize that? Are you sure your not a drop out? LOL

When people spew ignorance, I call them out on it.

Besides, perception and truth are two different things isn't it?
the perception in most cases, it the truth
since i'm not the only one that sees it

and nice how you completely overlooked the complement and went instead to snark

They now have 8 periods in high school, wow didn't realize that? Are you sure your not a drop out? LOL

Well school starts at 7:30 and ends at 2. That's 6 and a half hours.

You have to take in the fact I have to get up to get ready for a bus and then walk home after getting off the bus.

I count that as it takes time out of my day. That's also not counting stuff after school like Debate,etc.

the perception in most cases, it the truth
since i'm not the only one that sees it

and nice how you completely overlooked the complement and went instead to snark

No, perception is opinion. I could say McCain is racist, doesn't make it true now does it?

Most of the REPUBLICANS and CONs on this board see me as a know it all because I disagree with them. Most of the Democrats and Liberals don't see me as a know it all.

I didn't overlook the compliment, you know I'm happy that you do believe that as you stated it earlier.

Well school starts at 7:30 and ends at 2. That's 6 and a half hours.

You have to take in the fact I have to get up to get ready for a bus and then walk home after getting off the bus.

I count that as it takes time out of my day. That's also not counting stuff after school like Debate,etc.

Debate, huh? LOL! So far, you do an awful lot of making excuses and whining, rather than just admitting you really don't know anything about "life", except what you see outside your kitchen window, and on the bus ride to school.

You're talking in circles, and you haven't made a valid point yet. When it comes right down to it, and you strip everything away, you're still living off someone elses dime without a care in the world - therefore, you have ZERO real life experience. You have ZERO real life responsibility.

How much of your housing costs do you pay?
How much of your food costs do you pay?
How much of your utility costs do you pay?
How much of your transportation costs do you pay?
How much of your housing insurance do you pay?
How much of your health insurance do you pay?
How much of your clothing costs do you pay?
How much of your house maintenance costs do you pay?
How much of your automobile maintenance costs do you pay?

That's only about half of the "daily life" list..

Oh, and I made no reference to "democrats" - I don't paint with that particular brand of brush - I referenced YOU specifically, based on what YOU have said in this thread.

I already said I don't pay for those sorts of thing, your blinded by the fact "Omgz, I get to go nuts on him over this."

You made references to Democrats by policy and you know it. You believe they take money out of everyone's pocket and give it to the poor. Welfare isn't generally a Republican policy and you damn well know it.

Don't play ignorance.

8 hours of public High school is not likely. Maybe he is including extra things he does that keeps him at school.

Exactly

Well like for example, I got out of Debate at 4 pm the other day.

That be 7:30 to 4. That's 8 and a half hours right there.

Debate, huh? LOL! So far, you do an awful lot of making excuses and whining, rather than just admitting you really don't know anything about "life", except what you see outside your kitchen window, and on the bus ride to school.

I know about "life" thanks. I just don't pay for any of the stuff you named yet or have responsibility for it.

And you laugh at me for being involved with Debate?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back